• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Say yes to Heaven, say yes to me." [OPEN]

Bubbny

Slow Trash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy folks, the name is Bubbny!
I have a specific plot I'm craving so I figured I'd put myself out there and see who bites.
About Me 25(F) years old.
I work a lot so I can't guarantee daily responses, I get burnt out easily.
OOC chatter friendly! Ghost friendly!
I don't have a preference when it comes to faceclaims, but tell me yours and I will accommodate.
Plan with me! This plot was left general on purpose, I want us to brainstorm where the story will go together!
Doubling is preferred for this, but not exactly required.
Romance, however, is required.
Please no one liners, but no novella's either. While I appreciate and adore those who can write so much, I'm trying to ease myself back into writing and will stress myself out if you're writing ten times more than I am. I can confidently say I write 2-4 paragraphs depending on what is going on at the time.
I write in 3rd person POV, past tense and would prefer if you do the same.
Please do not control my characters without my permission.
I prefer writing in DM's, OOC and the roleplay being kept separate.
LGBTQIA+ friendly and you better be too!

Sooo my new hyper-fixation is Good Omens, which inspired this plot. The last episode of the second season BROKE my heart and I'm still trying to recover. I'm generally craving a dynamic similar to Aziraphale and Crowley's but it isn't a dealbreaker. Also if you don't know of Good Omens that's 100% okay too. Please note that while I primarily want to do this plot, I'm also very open to doing a roleplay with their relationship dynamic in general. The slowburn and angst, being on different sides/mental pages, I want all the good stuff and turmoil.

The Plot!
Character A is an Angel who was recently, after hundreds of years, assigned a mission on Earth. Around the same amount of time ago their sibling fell from Grace and is now a Demon residing on Earth. After hearing some rumors Character A decides to take a detour and look for said sibling, who they find stirring trouble with Character B. Shenanigans ensue.
We can tweak this any way we'd like, maybe Character A was already living on Earth, searching for their sibling and finally found them. Maybe A wasn't even looking and crossed paths with them, maybe more than once over the years.
I would preferably like to play the siblings, but it won't kill me if I don't. Originally I had planned for this to be FxF for the main pairing but I'd also be totally fine with MxM or MxF.

I'm keeping this short and sweet, please send me a PM if interested as I don't check comments frequently!
Thank you for reading~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back