Chitchat Save me.

Rage Incarnate

Exodus. Insanus. Nocturnus.
That time again where i get to spend all day in my own personal hell...AKA my job. Uggghhh. If I'm not heard from, i perished within that blazing inferno.

you should take up drawing, it gives you something to concentrate on in your free time and even gives something out good in the end if you practice enough

another tip, a warm drink and some music to help relax and focus on the creativity of your artwork, listen to some of your favorite songs, draw something that the song makes you think of

I have always required a muse of sorts, as i am a somewhat lethargic devil ahaha.

Oooh, if only. If only my hands were capable of producing what imagery is within my head.
Ahh, I hate that so much. I used to get so frustrated because I had these super intricate pictures in my head and then I'd put my pencil down and it'd look nothing like it... What I learned since then is that that pretty much never happens, because a lot of the time, art is a process. Maybe you have an idea, sketch the basics of it, then hone and refine it until it feels finished, or maybe you just doodle absentmindedly and let the ideas flow directly from brain to paper... but yeah, I wouldn't stress about not being able to draw exactly what you can see in your head. Instead of focusing on the end results, it's better to focus on the process of doing and making it, because otherwise it'll be nothing but frustration and unmotivation.

If you do decide to do some art, anyway. Even if you don't, it's still nice to know, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back