• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Save Me (BTS song inspired)

Atsuko

Breathe
I could have made a pretty bb code thing but I honestly feel too dead in the inside to actually put effort into aesthetic atm. (I promise you I really like pretty things too...but UC apps and work are depressing).

I mean anyhow this is simply an interest check.

And not even sure if people would like it.

And it's 3 AM and I can't sleep but not really WHOOO HYPE HYPE ALIVE either.

So I'll just splurge here with no filter.

You can skip the following paragraph. It's not the plot summary. Just more of me blehbing.

So like I'm not really a huge kpop obsessed person (but the BTS song Save Me was just omg help me). I'm kinda not sure how far I might even be able to go with this idea. To be honest, this is more of a warning section for anyone who RPs with me. I am a detail oriented drama obsessed child. I squeeze every bit of dark angsty drama out of a plot and as soon as the RP goes dry I disappear. It's a bad habit, but like gah I need that drama. Also, I can't deal with cliche archetypes. Like omg, this world does not consist of only cutesy vanilla children or extremely angsty depressed blobs. I understand that this is a kpop themed rp that some may choose to portray their characters very superficially in terms of like "Aegyo" and etc. but nah nah nah...no. Cute isn't bad. But just presenting your character as the "sexy" or "cute" or "cheery" or "dangerous and yummy" type is just bleh. Tldr; more flavorful spicy characters plz. DEPTH.

That entire paragraph chunk was more of a rant/warning/example of how tiring I can be.

If you continued to the story below, I'll assume that you're prepared to deal with my shit
:)

SO THE PLOT.

YAY.

I CAN'T WRITE INTEREST CHECK PLOTS FOR THE LIFE OF ME.

BUT I'LL TRY.

VAMPIRE KPOP STARS.

WAO.

SPICY.

K, plz hear me out. This is not some cheesy ass Twilight shit. So the idea is that all of the famous entertainers in Korea (or maybe the entire world but honey plz this is an RP no one's got the time to think that far) vampires. Since yaknow not too pleasant to let vampires roam about drinking up humans like caprisun packs, the government set up a system where vampires will use their beauty, heightened intelligence and talent, and luring (seduction????) abilities to brainwash citizens and globalize Korea's power through entertainment (
:) fun) and in return the vampires will legally obtain blood and human "pets" to survive.

This rp will also center around the korean entertainment's abusive system of sucking out profit of their workers creating the question about who exactly is the true monster in the system (#DEEP jk idk wot im saying).

So how will this rp work.

Idk.

I guess some characters can be kpop vampire stars.

And some can choose to be normal human civilians that happen to meet those vampires.

Love.

Yum.

Or maybe vampires fall in love with each other. No need to separate groups.

Love triangle. Love octagons. You name it.

Or maybe you can be a human pet!!111!!!! (if ur into that)

And how does this all even have to do with the BTS song Save Me beyond the fact that there are kpop stars in this rp??????

I want to breathe, I hate this night

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead

VAMPIRE

Why is it so dark where you’re not here

It’s dangerous how wrecked I am

Save me because I can’t get a grip on myself

SAD BROKEN VAMPIRE.

Today the moon shines brighter

on the blank spot in my memories

It swallowed me, this lunatic,

please save me tonight

(Please save me tonight,

please save me tonight)

Within this childish madness

you will save me tonight

CRAZY VAMPIRE THAT NEEDS TO BE SAVED.

I'm dead in the inside.

I'm sorry.

I don't know if anyone will like this idea at all because it's so poorly presented.

I may organize this and present this more prettily at a later time when I'm functioning.

Plz tag any of your kpop/BTS obsessed friend lings if ur interested.

Baibai.

Goodnight.

I need to sleep.

Here's the song btw.

[media]

[/media]
It's nice.

Okay, you got me interested. Me gots no problem playing a straight normal human that so happened to be a huge part of vampire business. No funny biz or twilight shit. Dramatic, angsty, and deep.

... best part is the whole kpop/BTS thing :P

Open for characters, Atsuko?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back