• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Savage Land, a world untouched. A world untamed.

Blakery

Welcome to this uncommon Project. But before we continue i may share a bit about myself. When i roleplay i try to create a deep story with the ones i roleplay with, wich means a world that lives, changes and reacts. One that lives on even when our characters are on the other end of it. This suits the overall goal to simulate a active enviorment our characters react torwards. The lengh of my posts depends on what my partner/s provide. So i'm quiet flexible. This certain project was inspiered by many fictional savage enviorments such as Conan the Barbarian and similiar fictional barbarians, Tarzan and similiar Jungle Girls. And many more. The foundation of the entire world is a Island of untouched nature, while we work out the details together. That includes the wildlife, other people/tribes and the overall world around our new savage homeland.

Rules:

1.I enjoy decent grammar the most, but no one is perfect. Give it your best, and we shape the rest. (Even if you're no expert in the english language, i'll provide support during our entire journey.)

2.You should at least try to post 2 paragraphs or more if you can, and give it your best shot to detail things as well as you can.(I will provide my support here as well if needed.)

3. As mentioned abouth i'd love to shape a world with the person wich is interested in such a roleplay, thus i appreciate effort and creativity to shape our personal universe.

4.Rommance/realationships: I'd love to turn it a savage love story, and had a female in mind to meet and grow with my male character. I look for someone equaly indipendent and confident that fights side by side with my character, like a tag team against all dangers the world comes up with. Overall i keep things realistic in that regard so depending on the person i roleplay with we can keep it platoonic or in deph as long as it makes sense in the story.

5. Character creation: Set on an Island of untouched wildlife, depending on your origin your character would suit the savage enviorment. That can range from someone raised by animals in a Tarzan like manner, or someone raised by one of the tribes if we include any. (I will provide support at this as well if wished.)

6. If you're a busy Person, or tend to become busy leave a note. I shall do the same. Also leave a note when you don't wish to continue to roleplay.

With that i thank you for taking you the time to read through this,if you're interested just leave a note or send me a pm.game_of_thrones_khal_drogo_jason_momoa[1].jpg

comics-frank-cho-jungle-girl[1].jpg

deep_jungle_by_waqasmallick-d7krcoe[1].jpg

jungle-rainforest-1[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested!  I'm big into character development and world creation.  Send me a PM if you like and are still looking!

Like i mentioned in the threat abouth i like to create a universe/plots with the person wich is interested. So our base of rp is a Island of untouched nature. The rest is developed by us in the preperation process. The Pictures provided are merely to bring one in a mood. Perhaps giving one ideas for what could happen in the world we create. If there are futher questions don't hesitate to leave me a pm and i shall awnser each and every one of them.

Blakery~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back