• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Sarah's Inn

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Tolk’s Inn

Population: 786

Founded: May 8th, 1874, Sarah Tolk

Main Roads:

Lavender St.

Candace St.

Tolk Blvd.

Keffra Lane

Businesses:

Grocery Store: Imega Grocery

Gas station: Terentino’s

Magic Shop: Rutger’s Mystique (Privately owned)

Grocery Store: Mountain Grocery

Fishing Shop: SmallTown Fish

Museum: Tolk’s Inn Historical

Magic Shop: Escape From Reality

Notable Citizens:

Martha Grey: Founder of Whitchardian religion.

Sarah Tolk: Founder of the town, Whitchardian and an inn keeper.

Micah Taylors: Will be introduced at the beginning of the rp, is one of the main characters and helps start the revolution. As in... he is my character.

Gregory Carl: On the opposing side of the revolution as Micah, will also be introduced into the rp.

Town History:

Tolk’s Inn was a small inn that was mostly used by travelers to the north. It was a two story building in the midst of the woods. After a few decades though, persecution began. The persecuted were called whitches, people who were able to use magic, even if they had to suffer the consequences of their actions.Their powers however, were considered godlike to humans. The whitches were not godlike though and could be killed and so persecution began. As persecution began, the whitches were driven back and eventually had to find some shelter somewhere in a corner of the continent. This was when they stumbled upon the kind and easily manipulated Sarah Tolk, owner of Tolk’s Inn, who gave them shelter and did her best to protect these whitches. Although Ms. Tolk was glad to take in these whitches, business was slowing down and she was avoided by the travellers. Seeing as this was her main way of getting money for her basic needs and to keep the inn running, she decided that the whitches needed a building of their own. She found a way to raise the money for this building by selling the vegetables she grew in her garden to a small town about ten miles away. Within the next year, the very first building of what would become the town of Tolk’s Inn was built. However, as the population of whitches grew, so did the demand for food and clothing. The whitches were unable to trade with the humans because of the human’s fear that the whitches were just as horrible as their parents had said they were. A servant of Sarah Tolk, Martha Grey, came up with an idea that would change the way that most humans view whitches.

The town is nestled in the hills of the northern United States. It is unknown to quite a few people, but a truly peaceful place to be.

Plot:

In a small town, there is a religion that believes that witches are good and can help people live a better life. The Christians of the town don't seem to think so. They have been in a state of unrest and have been fighting(although not physical and brutal fights) for over two centuries. There is a time though that some have gone to far and have tried to overthrow the leaders of this church, the Church Of Witchardia. Witchardians have now been fed up with people trying to get them to leave their own traditional religion. It is war and know one knows who will win.

Witchardia or Christianity.

Basically, it is set in a small modern town and witches are real. It will focus on the rebellion that starts in the town and then eventually progress to the war.

Witchardia:

Is a very strict and odd religion. There are sacrifice to be made and such. They have certain rituals that may be terrifying to anyone else. Most witchardians are born into this religion.

Saran Christians:

Have an odd belief that to go to heaven, you must kill a witchardian.

So... basically, everyone who is a major factor in this dies at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I submit my character here or on the character sign up sheet?

Additionally, are there any restrictions on character backstories?

So much to read O.o *eyes die* omfg xD

....*reads the plot skipping town history*

Plot is the most important

I'm iffy on joining, Christians?

I don't know. It'd just be...awkward as a religious person, as a catholic.

I'm torn on joining you guys in this or not.

Character sign up. And no restrictions. I have no cs for this.. so.. whatever you feel is necessary will be fine. I'll probably follow your lead with that one.

RegalWindstar said:
So much to read O.o *eyes die* omfg xD
....*reads the plot skipping town history*

Plot is the most important

I'm iffy on joining, Christians?

I don't know. It'd just be...awkward as a religious person, as a catholic.

I'm torn on joining you guys in this or not.
They're not true Christians.. these are people who say they are, but they're not. I took a lot of time thinking this over. What I am saying is....don't treat them like Christians but... devil worshipers. Whhyyy is there only one letter p in that word?

Anyways, if you feel that you don't want to join, then I won't force you to do so.

@Mayumi and I to go off of, I should think.

@Mayumi, alright, I'll just give a brief overview of my character.

@Mayumi Erm... well... I don't think I'm going to join, sorry I just don't feel comfortable with the groups in the RP >.<

@Rajiit Catholic, I'm catholic not christian. But christians and Catholics are very similar in beliefs and such.

So it'd just be really..weird for me.

My mom is a baptist so.... meh. I know a bit about Christianity. Either way, I'm still disturbed that worshiper only has one p.

....I think there is something wrong with me.

@RegalWindstar

It's all right. Like I said, I won't force you into it.

@Rajiit

All right. As you wish.

@RegalWindstar, Hime, would you like to engage in a 1 on 1 RP with this one, pertaining to settings which accommodate your interests?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much. I was planning on having a male, but I couldn't find a suitable picture. Then.. Eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back