• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

'Why did you go? we were talking and you just get up and walk away? not cool Red. And that is coming from me :P ' "Well I think I am going too Aaron. Ill leave you two alone" Nathan says and smiles. Aaron sighs "Byee."

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"now that is a good question my rival"

he picked him up and dusted him off "come with me we got stuff to discuss"

h

h

Tobias enters from the eastern gate stopping to equip more comfortable clothing, A Grey tunic with waist belt and some slacks and leather boots, now that he was in a safe zone. "That's more like it" he expresses as he stretches a bit. Tobias makes his way to the vendors and sells off the unused and unneeded items from his inventory. After waving farewell to the shopkeep he entered the tavern, Ordering a sweet honey ginger ale and buying a room for the night. After making the transaction Tobias takes his ale and sits at the bar taking a swig of the beverage and sighing. "How much longer until the front lines find the next door?"

ashel darkwing]"Yes you did but if she can't forge this sword no one can...trust me I checked" he smiled as they walked "hey have you ever been to the giant cherry blossom tree in the south city?" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]

Libra259 said:
'Sorry but I had to meet another friend your not y only friend xD Catch you later.' Aero messages Nathan back. "Actually no I haven't, why do you ask?" She replies.
@JPTheWarrior

@ashel darkwing
"Just because it's one of my favorite places in this game it's a nice place to relax I was hoping it was still in here...I wasn't sure since he changed stuff from beta to here but I got some map data that was released a couple of days ago that shows it's still there we should go see it some time and hang out..." He said trying to slyly set up a date nervous that she might catch on

Libra259 said:
"Sure I suppose." She says with a smile. "We'll be at her shop soon. Im pretty sure she has shops on almost all of the floors that have been cleared." Aero says.
@ashel darkwing
"Great so what's she like? Considering I didn't stick around to see the last time"

"She's cool, nice most of the time, pretty funny. Really this isn't meant to be mean but she is pretty normal. Thats at least all I know so far about her."

Libra259 said:
"She's cool, nice most of the time, pretty funny. Really this isn't meant to be mean but she is pretty normal. Thats at least all I know so far about her."
"How is calling someone normal mean?" He laughed a little somewhat out of nervousness he never was good with girls

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"How is calling someone normal mean?" He laughed a little somewhat out of nervousness he never was good with girls

[/QUOTE]
he would reach them "Really Red? This guy?"

Aero would sweatdrop at Ádis's sudden confidence and at Nathan's actions. Well this is gonna be different.. "Heh why do you say it like that?.." Aero huffs and with her oblivious nature she tries her hardest to piece together a reason for all this.

@ashel darkwing

@JPTheWarrior

he ignores him "I thought you would chose better Red. After all you have alot of amazing friends. But this guy? He is so obvious it hurts. He looks so weak. Not your type Red."

@Libra259

@ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
he ignores him "I thought you would chose better Red. After all you have alot of amazing friends. But this guy? He is so obvious it hurts. He looks so weak. Not your type Red."
@Libra259

@ashel darkwing
Now he was pissed ádis sent him a duel request "you think I'm weak put your money where your mouth is!"

"Not my type? Wha-" thats when it hit her, "wait, Ádis that crush you have, is that me?" She'd chuckle a bit, "and the cherry blossom trees.. Damn that was sneaky.." Aero turns to look at Nathan, "how would you know what my type is? Hm? And why do you even care?" She asks. Maybe she didn't completely get it though at least she figured out a few things.

@ashel darkwing

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Not my type? Wha-" thats when it hit her, "wait, Ádis that crush you have, is that me?" She'd chuckle a bit, "and the cherry blossom trees.. Damn that was sneaky.." Aero turns to look at Nathan, "how would you know what my type is? Hm? And why do you even care?" She asks. Maybe she didn't completely get it though at least she figured out a few things.
@ashel darkwing

@JPTheWarrior
When she started spouting off his plan he stammered a bit "Psh n-no...yes" he put his head down his face bright red as he deleted the duel quest for now

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior (btw I officially hate Nathan)

Libra259 said:
@ashel darkwing

@JPTheWarrior
"I care because with this guy you are just going to get hurt. He is the type of guy that is going to get easily killed in the game. Then you will be the one crying in the end. And I want you to get someone better!"

"What if I dont want someone 'better'?' I wouldn't let him die, I wouldn't let anyone die! Im glad you care about me but dont mettle with my life!" Aero says starting off in a normal tone and by the end she was yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back