• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO: Death Game Reboot

Which is your favorite ship in SAO/GGO/ALO?

• Sinon x Kirito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suguha x Kirito

• Lisbeth x Kirito

• Lisbeth x Klein

• Asuna x Kirito

• Total voters

Amaya Miyo :: Florencia

Whispering Forest

_____

Florencia blinked out of confusion, and realized what the other player probably meant. "Oh, yeah. It went alright." The female dusted off her armour absentmindedly.

"They attacked me, but I gave them a good scare."

(( @labyrinthecho ))​

Anika Nakano // Persephone

"That's good. I hope that orange cursor goes away soon, though," she says, staring at the bobbing and spinning diamond-shaped cursor above her head. "Want to grind?" she then asks, her eyes going back to the girl in front of her.

Whispering Forest

_____

Florencia was startled for a moment. Orange cursor? The reminder of her engaging in a player-to-player fight was above her head, and she had forgotten that would happen.

"A-ah, yeah." After a pause, she added in, "Sure. I need to raise my level a bit, anyways..."

((
@labyrinthecho ))

Last edited by a moderator:

"Lead the way, then," she tells her, following after her to wherever they would find mobs and level up. She hoped that she would gain some levels.

Raiden got hit by several attack by the Pkers. It took away about a quarter of his health, but it was already starting to replenish because of battle healing. Raiden sweeped them all off of there feet and once they fell Raiden grabbed the Pkers and teleported to the jail. After a minute Raiden teleported back and dashed back at where Lisa was. "I can't really show my kamas because it is a unique skill, and i am known for wielding them. If the players saw me they would immediately know who i was. I need to get another weapon, but i focused all of my combat SP on martial arts and Kama mastery.

Whispering Forest

_____

Florencia glanced from side to side, unsire of what route to take. These woods weren't much of a great hunting area, other than finding Pkers... She opened up her inventory, and rummaged through her items for a map.​

Persephone followed after her, accidentally bumping into her when she stopped. "Ah, sorry.." she said, backing off a little to give her room. "There's not many mobs here, are there?" she adds, looking around her surroundings for any signs of NPCs.

Akito Kaisa " Random Glitch "

Witch's Forest

Outwoods

10:20 PM

Akito gave a nod, until the girls voice vanished, "Well not anymore seems that he got away this time." He said sighing looking at North Star, he opened his menu, Never thought I was going to do this, he thought sending a friend request to Hoshi. "Keep in touch I suppose." He said quietly seeming that there was two other players of ranks simular to their own that had left a few minutes ago thankfully, he wondered if he wanted to stir something up later on, if he was, he was not going to do it alone.

@Kawaii

Last edited by a moderator:

Whispering Forest

_____

Florencia flinched in the slightest way when she was crashed into, but regained her composure quickly.

"No... There aren't many mobs here. The most that we'd find is people that are here to play the bandit." After flicking around through her inventory, she finally found a map.

"Ah, here it is. Pick a floor and i'll locate the best place to grind on it. Well, in my personal opinion, at least."

(( @labyrinthecho sorry for the late reply!! ; o ; ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back