• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Santa Cruz Child Cemetary

Hannah grinned again, "Let's go then!" She then heard Lily ask Shawn to hold her hand, knowing that would probably hurt the girl's feelings if he said no, she nodded towards her tiny hand and mouthed 'hold it' to Shawn. Hannah didn't move until Lily's request was fulfilled.

Shawn looked down at Lily and gently tucked her hair behind her ear so she wouldn't have to blow it out of her face, then tried to keep a nuteral expression. Damn her and her adorable little self. Shawn glanced at Hannah for some backup or something, but she looked like she was going to murder him if he didn't hold Lily's hand. Shawn held out for a few more seconds, then caved, sighing and holding Lily's hand. His family could go drown themselves in the pond, but he was not going to be murdered again. Let alone by a girl. "Yeah, I'll hold your hand," Shawn mumbled, looking away and trying to play it cool even if he was holding hands with a girl.

Lilys smile impossibly widened and she eagerly grasped his hand. She held it tightly as if afraid it would disappear and began tugging Hannah and Shawn toward the garden. "Come on! I want to see the new flowers that just got planted."

"Very well!" Hannah smiled as Shawn held Lily's hand and was tugged towards the garden. "It truly surprises me that they still plant things in here." Her gaze moved around the cemetery as they made their way towards the garden. It was such a beautiful and peaceful place to be. Once they made it to the garden, Hannah took a stepped over towards the Tiger Lilies, "These are my favorite!" Carefully, she leaned in to smell the flower, "What's your favorite flower, Lily?" She turned towards the little girl with a smile on her face.

"Roses!" Lily squealed at the thought of her favorite flower. Bending she let go of Hannahs hear and plucked a red one from a nearby rose bush. Holding it out to her she asked."Can you put it in my hair like Kiro always does?"

"I'm not quite sure how Kiro does it, but I'll do my best!" Hannah gave the child a smile and tucked the flower carefully behind her ear, "Like that?" The more that she was around Lily, the more she reminded her of a neighbor Hannah had while she was alive.

Lily felt it carefully a look of concentration on her face. When she was satisfied she smiled at Hannah brightly again." Its perfect." Giggling she bowed like Shawn keeping a tight hold of his hand."Thank you Hannah."

Shawn grinned and watched in amusement as Lily picked a flower and had Hannah tuck it neatly in her hair, then bow like he had earlier. It was made funnier by the fact he had to bend at the knees just so she could, and he looked up at Hannah and shrugged smiling a little. Maybe hand holding wasn't such a sissy thing if it ment it got people to smile, but it was not going to become a regular thing. Not at all. Shawn looked at the flower in Lily's hair and smiled, saying, "You know, the rose is my favorite flower too. If I had to pick a flower, that is," he added, picking one for himself and setting it in his jacket pocket.

Hannah smiled as Lily and Shawn interacted, then Shawn spoke up mentioning the rose was his favorite flower and he picked one for himself. "Well, looks like you two have something in common!" A grin grew on Hannah's face as she looked at the two. She let out a content sigh with a small smile on her face. It was great to be here and not have to deal with what was going on in life. All the pain and suffering is gone and of course, everyone here understands you, most of the time.

"Really." Lily gasped looking at Shawn wide eyed. Squealing she hugged him tightly talking excitedly."That's awesome! Their Kiros and Gilbert's to. Though Gilbert likes the white ones and Kiro likes the black ones. Red ones are my favorite though. Roses are so cool because they come in so many different colors and have so many different meanings. I know what a lot of them mean but Kiros the real expert. What's your favorite color?"

Shawn watched Lily mini ramble for a moment, smiling to himself and glancing up at Hannah. Both of them were nice, but Hannah just seemed to have a way with some of the younger ones. Like she was an older sister or filled the mother role in their garden. Shawn brushed the thought aside and squatted down to where he was closer to Lily's height. "I like the black ones the best," he said and showed her his right hand, the black rose tattoo on his ring finger still there. When he first found out he was dead he was glad to find out the bit of ink had made the transition or whatever too. Well, after he finished freaking out over the fact he was dead in the first place. "Its a symbol of family for me." He stood back up, taking her hand again then looking at Hannah. "What's your favorite flower?"

Hannah moved her gaze from somewhere in the garden to Shawn who had asked her a question. "The Tiger Lilies, silly. I just told you." She giggled a little bit and scrunched her nose, she then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her clip. Hannah then took off her heels, she let her feet get used to the earth beneath her. A grin smeared across her face, "Catch me if you can!" She hollered back at the two as she took off running through the garden.

"Hey wait up!" Lily shouted between giggles as she chased after Hannah. She stopped briefly to glance back at Shawn."Come on Shawn." Turning she took off once more and soon wasnt far behind Hannah.

Shawn sighed and shook his head, but took off after the two girls in a jog. He wasn't full out running, but just going fast enough to keep up with Lily. Grinning, he ran up and picked the smaller girl up, fake roaring like some terrible Hollywood monster and spinning her around until she was riding piggy back. Shawn looked up at her, grinning before following after Hannah and being careful to not let Lily fall off. When they got closer he set Lily down so she could run off after Hannah on her own and he stood to the side, putting his hands in his pockets and watching the garden contently.

Hannah turned her head to see the location of Shawn and Lily. Slowly, she began to come to a stop, in between huffs she looks at Lily and says, "My goodness, hon, you're fast!" Hannah smiled and patted Lily on the head. She then sat down carefully on the grass, patting next to her as if telling Lily to sit next to her. Hannah grinned and took in a deep breath then laid down, the cool grass felt great on her bare shoulders.

Lily squealed with laughter when Shawn picked her up and held on tightly to his back as he ran. She shot him a smile when he set her down again before running after Hannah. She came to a stop before her and her smile widened at her words and gesture. When she sat down Lily scrambled to join her and snuggled into her side contently before waving toward Shawn. "Come sit with us Shawn?"

Joseph flicked his eyes open as he awoke from his sleep. His eyes adjusted to the slowly setting sun as he stood up and surveyed the garden around him. He stretched and let out a grizzly yawn as he walked himself down the hill. His bare feet where freezing cold against the Icy pavement. He sat himself down on the swing towards the south side of the garden.

Kiro collapsed on his back gasping for breath between bursts of laughter. Beside him Gilbert was doing the same thing. For a few peaceful moments they stared up at the darkening sky in silence regaining their breath before Kiro suddenly stood his usual worry finally surfacing as he realized its been a while since he saw Lily. "I'm going to check on Lily. Alright?"

Gilbert nodded rolling his eyes at Kiros worry fondly as Kiro began to head toward the memorial garden. Some things never changed. Gilbert laid still for a few more minutes before boredom finally forced him to stand. Curiously he looked around and soon spotted Joseph on the swing. Feeling like he should try to make conversation and maybe a friend he walked over and took a seat next to him."How are you Joseph?"

Hannah slowly sat up and looked at Shawn, "Sit with us, we're going to watch the clouds till it gets too dark, then we'll look at the stars." She grinned at him and then Lily, "Doesn't that sound fun? I used to do it when I was little with my Daddy. I had the best imagination, the clouds took many forms in my little mind, those were the best times." Hannah smiled to herself as the memory of her and her father ran through her mind, on Friday evenings they would lay in the back yard and look at the clouds, then the stars, once it got to a certain point, they would catch fireflies. She laid herself back down onto the grass and looked into the sky again.

"That sounds Amazing." Lily sighed wistfully as she fell onto her back and looked up at the darkening sky. A pair of familiar light footsteps made her look up and she squealed when she saw Kiro. Scrambling up she ran over to him arms wide open wanting to be held. Relieved to see her safe Kiro swung her up in his arms and settled her on his right hip as he continued to walk toward Hannah and Shawn. Lily squirmed in his arms when they stopped in front of Hannah and he let her down. She plopped down on the ground and looked up at him eyes full of excitement."We are going to watch the stars. Its going to be so fun! Wanna join?"

Kiro allowed a smile to cross his lips as he nodded. He did like looking at the stars. He stopped briefly remembering something and began to walk back to the lake. "I will join you in a moment! I wish to check on Gilbert. Maybe he will join as well."

Joseph peeked up Gilbert and cracked a grin. "I'm doing fine, and you?" the grass from the low hanging swing tickled his feet as he swayed back and forth. His eyes were still heavy and dark due to his uneven sleeping schedule.

Hannah gave Kiro a wave and a smile, "Alright, we'll still be here!" She then remembered that she left her heels where the three were observing the flowers. 'I can get them later.' Hannah thought to herself and then let out a content sigh. Looking up at the sky, she pointed at a cloud, "That one looks like a bunny to me." Hannah giggled and lowered her and back down to the ground.

Lily giggled tilting her head as the clouds began to take shape in her young mind. She shook her head giggling."Nope. That's totally a robin."

Gilbert smiled at Joseph softly as he looked out at the lake. "As well as one would hope."

He spotted Kiro heading their way and somehow already knowing what he was doing sent him a wave."I will be fine. Go back to Lily. I will join you soon!"

Kiro nodded smiling at him as he turned on his heels and headed back to Lily. As long as his siblings were safe he was happy. Looking at the ground as he walked he spotted Hannah's shoes and realizing she must have forgotten them picked them up. He will return them to her. Soon he was back and settled down beside Lily absently handing Hannah her shoes as he looked at the sky. Spotting the cloud Hannah and Lily were looking at he smirked shaking his head."Yep that's totally a robin."

Hannah smiled as Kiro handed her shoes to her. Then she returned her attention to the sky, "Oh come on, that is totally a bunny!" She giggled and then moved to another cloud, "What do you see in that one?" Pointing towards a big, puffy cloud in the sky. "If you ask me, I see a hippo on a unicycle." Another giggle came from Hannah as she imagined a real hippo trying to ride a unicycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back