• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sane Asylum

How should the mental illnesses be decided?

• Given by the owner of the rp at character creation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Previously chosen and written in character creation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
A group of about 6-8 teens ages 16-19 have been taken to an Insane Asylum against their will.

Only thing is, they're not insane. Yet.

At Red Voltage High-Security Asylum for the Mentally Ill, the patients are given some liberties as well as harsh imprisonment.

- Only 2-3 per bedroom 

- No outside interaction except for letters from family - Receive only

- Punishment may include, Solitude, Lobotomy, Reduced food, and Freedom by death

- Patients may move freely as all but a few rooms and halls are monitored

- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be served with modest means

- Taking personally prescribed medicine is MANDATORY

This Asylum is working with dark intentions and Hollow ideals. The patients who so boldly claim their sanity will start to slip and realize they do belong there. They are crazy.

Each person will take a special pill every day or not... It will slowly give that person one or more mental illnesses they previously never had. As well as some...Side effects, such as changes in mood, physical appearance, and such

I have a question, are there positions open for staff? And what time period is this set in?

Interesting idea i'd like to join.  ^_^

I'm interested.

Interested~

I have a question, are there positions open for staff? And what time period is this set in?

I am interested in this. The fall from sanity.

" physical appearance " I just hope this dosen't mean "eye change color with mood", but instead like some weird ass mutation.

I'm not sure that's a mental illness, but I totally agree. X3

Im up for this :)

I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back