• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sands of Darkness (Pokemon, Now Accepting!)

Holey Moley! An actual full blown Orre rp? I played the heck out of those games as a kid. Count me in. 👀

Killerclown Killerclown Yeah, that sounds like an amazing concept! I'd love to see something like that! Lemme know if you need any help with choosing Pokemon or anything!

lunesarson lunesarson Hey! I love Etoile's character concept, she seems interesting and I'd love to see her interact with some of the characters we have already. One thing, Sylveon is actually no longer available due to other characters already having the maximum. If you want, I'd be more than happy to help you choose a different Pokemon that would fit Etoile, but it's your call! We'd love to have you join though!

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Holy heck, me too! Welcome to the show, we've only just started the RP, and we'd love to have you join up with us! Lemme know right away if you have any questions!

lunesarson lunesarson Hey! I love Etoile's character concept, she seems interesting and I'd love to see her interact with some of the characters we have already. One thing, Sylveon is actually no longer available due to other characters already having the maximum. If you want, I'd be more than happy to help you choose a different Pokemon that would fit Etoile, but it's your call! We'd love to have you join though!

Really?? Oh jeez, I must've missed that, would Glameow with a move-set of Snore, Mud-Slap, and Flail work?

lunesarson lunesarson No worries! That list is LONG and even I have to double check like, literally everything every time. Happens to the best of us! Anyway, Glameow would be totally fine! I'll drop a Discord invite in your DMs a bit later, when I'm off mobile. Looking forward to having you join us!

Killerclown Killerclown Whaaaat, no Magikarp? :( Haha, water types are good! What about one that can kinda of be on land and another that's more fishy/confined to the water? What about Blastoise or something from that line, maybe Buizel or Floatzel, Octillery, Kingler? Maybe something like Seaking? Or something from the Hosea line?

Gold. Gold. I am now picturing my guy at a sea side tavern drinking a shot of rum with his ever loyal Buizel perched on his shoulder like a parrot. Would a Lapras be allowed as well?

Sounds good! This is just a thought, but what about an electric type Pokemon, like Electabuzz, for like, lights! Like sailing late at night and having a Pokemon on the front of the ship to kind of provide some light?

Killerclown Killerclown Yes I do! He could still have it now, had it evolve, lost it, whatever! Just whatever his very first Pokemon was!

Anyway, question to the host Gold. Gold. : since fairy-type wasn't a thing back when Colosseum and XD were first out, how's its type matchup with shadow mons?

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Yeah, that's completely fine! I'll add it to the list!!

saniachan saniachan Well, being a Shadow Pokemon doesn't really affect typings enough that Fairy would be wildly different. It's been a while since I last replayed the games sadly but if I remember correctly, being a Shadow Pokemon creates a state of being sort of neutral as far as game mechanics are concerned. Shadow Pokemon basically ignore type weaknesses, but they wouldn't have any supereffective moves either since they'd only have Shadow moves. Someone who's gotten the opportunity to play the games more recently can correct me, but I like the idea of these dark, super-powered Pokemon having no apparent weakness as an RP flavor, so that's what we'll go with for this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back