• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern San Francisco School of the Arts

Bobby laughed at Sam's joke and smiled, then looked back to Brooke, "Well, I hope you dont mind me callin' you that. I guess I can call you Brooke if you just want a plain name from me." He winked, "Or can I keep calling you Sweetheart, Sweetheart?" He watched her closely, he wanted to make sure he wasn't making her uncomfortable.

Holly awkwardly sat by herself, like in most situations. She was the only second year in this group. She sat in her seat and moving her feet going over her steps trying to get her last minute nerves out. She always got really nervous before performing. Hopefully she wouldn't mess up and embarrass herself in front of everybody.

Richard decided to sit next to Elizabeth, he looked at her notebook and smiled. He already knew she was writing a song, he knew how stressful it was to write a whole song by yourself.

"Hey, you're Lizzy right? I'm Rich"

Sam looked up and noticed the only second year Holly had arrived, she was one of the dance only students he had. He hopped of the stage and went to her desk.

"Hello Holly, I'm sorry that there are not more second years in the class."

He decided to make her on of the dance people who helped so she didn't feel left out.

"Say, I have the just the job for you. See I'm not much of dance person and I need two students to help me with the dance side of things. how would you like to be one of those people?"

He hoped she would say yes, when it came to dancing he had been told he had to left feet.

Jessica heard Sam talking about needing two students to help him with dancing and she was at his side in less than a minute.

"Hey, I heard you needed two students to help you with dancing and I was hoping if I could be one of them?"

Elizabeth turned around to see Richard smiling at her. She politely replied and gave him a friendly smile.

"That's great I am very happy that you are rich it must be so cool!"

She joked

Brooke I stared into Bobby's eyes. "I don't mind," Brooke smirked. "As long as I can call you something other than Bobby," Brooke looked at the handsome, tall male sitting next to her. She thought about a name that wouldn't be boring. She also needed one that matched "sweetheart". Brooke stared at him a bit intensely trying to Find a nickname. Brooke heard about Sam mentioning about dance helpers. Brooke loved to dance and was frankly good at it, but she wouldn't want to be a helper. She liked Sam, but she wasn't that type of teacher's pet.

Richard got the joke instantly and laughed with Lizzy.

"Good one, I like when people have a good sense of humor"

Richard was trying to stay calm around Lizzy, she was really cute and every time he met a cute girl he screwed things up.

"So are you exited for this year?"

"You look like you're trying too burn a hole in my head." Bobby smiled, "if you come up with a nickname for me, I'll have to come up with a real one for you! Unless you want me to call you Sweet heart?" He looked at her, and into her eyes, "you've got pretty awesome eyes, you know that?"

Yori smiled as he heard the Japanese accent in her voice he was right she was also Japanese.

"Thanks." Yori said shearing a similar Japanese accent to her.

"Nice to meet you Akako I'm Yori also a first year here." He said still smiling.

"So what do you do to get into this school?" Yori asked out of curiosity.

Brooke rolled her eyes at Bobby. "No, I wasn't going to burn a hole in your head,why? do you want me to?" Brooke laughed. "Nah, your nickname for me is fine," Brooke's expression turned a bit more serious when Bobby mentioned about her "amazing eyes." "Uhm, thanks," Brooke blushed and averted her eyes away.

Akako smiled when she realized that Yorio was also from Japan, as well as first year. It made her feel more relaxed. She realized that unlike him she didn't have anything on her that made it obvious as to what she did talent wise.

"Oh, I sing, write music, and do a little dancing."

She grabbed a noteb00k out of her bag, it was overflowing with handwritten sheet music and lyrics.

"I was in a band when I lived in Tokyo, we played a mix of metal and pop music."

She was the middle child of her family and actually lived in a room that was in-between her sibling's rooms. She got her the metal and rock from her older brother and the pop her sister listened to. So she developed a love of both genres of music and started combining it.

"What kind of music to you play?"

She was curious, he seemed like a rock music kind of guy.

Sam felt someone rush to his side when mentioned needing dance help. He looked and saw it was Jessica.

"I will decide the second person after the performances which start, soon."

He looked at his watch, there were 4 minutes until the official start of class. He decided to give the missing students some extra time.

Holly heard someone say her name which snapped her out of her own little world of tap, and back into reality. However, before she could respond to his question some girl had basically launched herself at him. "I would love to sam." She said putting emphasis on the I. She smiled and gave a small giggle. "Im sure you don't have 2 left feet. Everyone can dance, some just need more practice."

Yori was happy to hear she was also a singer he enjoyed meeting other singers and it seems at this school he would meet a lot more.

"I sing and play punk rock music well sing more than play but I can play if the need arises and I also song write ."

Yori was trying to picture what metal and pop music together would sound like but he just couldn't it was such a unique mix.

"So what exactly does metal and pop music sound like together?"

Yori asked his curiosity getting the better of him about it. He noticed her grabbing a notebook and he glanced at it to see if that could help.

She couldn't belive the chances of someone sitting down next to her who, was not only from Japan, but also sang and wrote music. She liked punk-rock music. She tried to think of a way to explain metal pop. She realized she would just have to show him. She opened her binder and grabbed a tablet.

"It is very hard to explain, so here is a video of me and my band performing at a contest for a tv show."

She slid the tablet towards him and played the video.

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C__5vUxEiUE[/media]

Sam was glad to hear Holly would help him out.

"Oh I assure you I lack dancing skills."

He did an awkward shuffle dance back to the stage, he stopped and looked at Holly.

"I call that the thanks for helping me shuffle."

He hopped up on the stage and started chatting with his drummer Dave.

Ellie had been to school for a while now, only not actually going to class. She was in the hall, sitting on the windowsill with a notepad and a pencil. Drawing. Or sketching if you'd like. Her golden locks of hair was hanging down her right shoulder and it was reaching down to her bellybutton. 'A haircut wouldn't be so bad afterall' Ellie thought as she brushed away a few strands of hair from her face. It was pretty mutch always in her face. Covering most of her eyesight.

Ellie stretched out her feet, causing her toes to release a cracking sound due to her ballet practice the previous night. Since that war her first practice of the semester she was not as flexible as she used to be. Several weeks of break really changed your ability to move as gracefully as before. Ellie tilted her head to her left and cracked her neck as well.

Yori smiled while listening to the music he liked it even if it was his type of music he enjoys listening to what others can do.

"That's awesome you and your bond sounds great."

Yori slid the tablet back he remember hearing about a band like that during the time he lived in Japan but he never expected it to sound that good.

"So how did you do in that contest?"

Yori asked out of curiosity since he did enter a few contest in Japan so he wanted to see if they ever entered the same.

Bobby laughed, "Uh oh, somebody doesn't like compliments." Bobby said it in a teasing tone, "you're way too pretty to hide those eyes sweetheart." He looked up at the stage as Sam did his shuffle back toward the drummer. He laughed a little, then looked at Brooke again and grinned

Holly laughed at sam's shuffle. She was excited that she'll get to be working side by side with Sam. She immediately starting thinking about choreography she could do. Now that she already had a spot in helping Sam she was a little less nervous about performing. However, there was still the chance that she could fal flat on her face and embarrass herself in front of everyone. She did not want that to happen so she began tapping her feet again going over her steps for the performance once more.

Brooke looked at Bobby. "You think I don't like compliments?" Brooke asked giggling, her emotion quickly changing. "Yeah, I'm beautiful, and your not that bad looking yourself," Brooke turned back to the teacher waiting for class to start. To Brooke, Bobby wasn't like other guys, he was sweet and fun to be around. Other guys were perverted, and thought of Brooke as an item to get with. Brooke looked back at Bobby. "I don't know if I could find a good nickname that suits you, honestly,"

"I suppose Bobby will have to do then, huh?" He smiled and looked forward as well waiting for the class to start. Bobby started to hum Sweet Child O Mine softly to himself

Richard looked at Elizabeth´s guitar and smiled. He had spoken with the girl for five minutes and he was starting to like her. Some people in the school were complete jerks and it was nice to find someone who wasen´t

"So..what tipe of music do you play?"

Brooke looked back at Bobby. "You know, you're not like other guys," Brooke smiled at him wondering how he would respond. She was pretty positive that it wouldn't be negative, or at least she hoped so. Brooke looked around class and saw that many people were socializing. Brooke probably came in early because class hasn't started yet. She thought about the dance helpers or something that Sam wanted. She realized that being that kid wouldn't be that bad. She loved dance.

Elizabeth answered inmediately, she had been thinking about that the entire day and she was curious to know what tipe of music Rich played.

"I usually play rock music but sometimes,when i´m really mad I like to play heavy metal or something like that. It helps me relax. What tipe of music do you play?"

Richard looked like a guy that would play punk or rock music but Elizabeth wasent sure about it. Appareances were tricky sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back