Opinion Samsung or Apple? Why..?

Overall I prefer android in every way (though not really Samsung out of all the choices), but my whole family has iPhones and it's cheaper for me to split costs with them for things like Apple Music etc. than pay full price on Android.

So really it comes down to overall phone costs rather than anything else.

I use TONS of Google services so I use a Pixel XL phone and Android. My brain just does not jive with anything apple related, computer or otherwise.

i've used android phones my entire life, and it's never really been my decision โ€” my dad used to work in the information technology world for a while and always found samsungs to be superior when it comes to security and whatnot. plus there's just so much more storage space, which is awesome for me cause i love music and can store a crap ton on my phone. eh. i'm just so used to having a samsung that it'd feel weird to use another system, i think!

Overall I prefer android in every way (though not really Samsung out of all the choices), but my whole family has iPhones and it's cheaper for me to split costs with them for things like Apple Music etc. than pay full price on Android.

So really it comes down to overall phone costs rather than anything else.

This is a big thing for me as well. Having an iPhone is way cheaper in the long term since almost everyone else in the house has an iPhone.

it is definitely a lot more convenient when the whole family has iphones. they can be a little pain in the butt sometimes but besides that, i genuinely think they're a lot more easier to use than samsung mobiles, but i can barely recall the last time i even held one, so. my high school also had a lot of macs at the time and i studied computer science, so i am more experienced with apple products than samsungs.

it is definitely a lot more convenient when the whole family has iphones. they can be a little pain in the butt sometimes but besides that, i genuinely think they're a lot more easier to use than samsung mobiles, but i can barely recall the last time i even held one, so. my high school also had a lot of macs at the time and i studied computer science, so i am more experienced with apple products than samsungs.

Samsung is both overpriced and a bad version of Android IMO. Pixels have a clean stock Android experience but they've gotten really expensive. I think OnePlus are the best Android phones right now with OxygenOS, which is their name for their edits they do to Android to make it even faster and more intuitive.

Samsung is both overpriced and a bad version of Android IMO. Pixels have a clean stock Android experience but they've gotten really expensive. I think OnePlus are the best Android phones right now with OxygenOS, which is their name for their edits they do to Android to make it even faster and more intuitive.
i'm not going to lie but i had no idea what oneplus phones were until i googled them like a few minutes ago lmao. i've never really been a fan of android overall (might be a little biased to be honest) and i've never really liked to step out of my comfort zone with phones. i was obsessed with blackberry growing up because i liked how simple the operating system was until i realised i couldn't have all the cool apps like snapchat loool. i had a look at the oneplus 7 pro and already, i prefer it over samsung but i still lean towards apple because it's just something i've always used and grown up around. i guess that's a major factor too, but i'd like to see myself stepping outside that zone and trying something new someday. i'm only nineteen, so i have a very long time to explore xD

i'm not going to lie but i had no idea what oneplus phones were until i googled them like a few minutes ago lmao. i've never really been a fan of android overall (might be a little biased to be honest) and i've never really liked to step out of my comfort zone with phones. i was obsessed with blackberry growing up because i liked how simple the operating system was until i realised i couldn't have all the cool apps like snapchat loool. i had a look at the oneplus 7 pro and already, i prefer it over samsung but i still lean towards apple because it's just something i've always used and grown up around. i guess that's a major factor too, but i'd like to see myself stepping outside that zone and trying something new someday. i'm only nineteen, so i have a very long time to explore xD
Oh yeah. I've used a Oneplus, its definitely the best Android for both the OS and the bang for your buck, they are really popular for a reason, however not having an iPhone for a bit over a year made me miserable xD!

I missed too many little things.

Samsung for sure.

Two main factors for me are because I find Apple's user interface a hassle after having used Android for so long. I don't like the one-button for instant home option (for I guess iPhone 8 and below?) and I personally prefer using the back-track button for Android at the bottom of the screen rather than clicking the back arrow button on the screen.

Also, it's just more convenient when it comes to purchasing accessories like charging cables, earphones and etc (where I'm from, that is). Some argue genuine products are the best and no doubt but I don't get how people spoil their $5 charging cables in a month when mine can last over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back