Same ol Same ol

Tardy Grade

The Page Turner
Well I've had my hands tied with my studies for a while now causing me to slowly ease up off RPing until I stopped completely. That said I was informed a while back that RPNation was going back to it's old format and since I missed out those OG days I thought now was as good a time as any to slowly wriggle my way back into this part of the Net.

It's a bit disheartening to see so many old faces have left the site during my absence but I'm sure I'll run into many more new ones as time goes on.

So to those who read until this point have a great day and may you only have writer's spheres and never blocks.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey man. Thanks for the welcome back. I do recall you ... prob from some of the forum games I think. You had a different profile pic I think. Still armor based though.

Grabs a cookie

Don't mind if I do!

Screw the old faces. Who needs those when you have my new face? It's a nice face, I assure you. So I'll bless you with my friendship. So, what's new my new bestest friend in the whole wide world? <3

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade

Should you need anything, feel free to ask.
Help me BubbyYum! You're my only ho ... wait ... the message was meant for Obiwan but intercepted by Luke so this joke makes no sense ... shit. -__-

So I'll bless you with my friendship
Genji?!
Brother? Izz that you? Mada mada. It can't be ... :3
Well nice to meet you anyway. I might pop a pm once I get readjusted to RPNation though.

Sure, the world could always use more families.
"Ohana" means "family" and "family" means "no one gets left behind".

How far along in your training though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back