• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Same BBcode in One Post - Issues!

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, and thank you for coming to my thread BBcode crisis. I am fairly new to using BBcode, and since this problem has arised I've looked all over RPNation, as well as done my share of extensive Googling and just can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the ways of help. So I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me!

So I am trying to use the same BBcode twice in one post. I originally only put it in once, and everything was fine, but when I added in the second to start my other CS, it got funky. Here's what I mean:

Here is the first CS all completed and pretty with the other tab blank:

And when I went to add the second round of the same BBcode, the pictures from the sample code replaced my first CS's pictures, so both were identical:

The code I'm using is by pasta pasta if it helps any. Thank so much in advance for any advice you can give!

Much love,
txlos

I think I know what the problem is! Since it’s made from classes, it duplicates the div class when you put the second one in because the class sets what the div will look like. If the div class is titled the same as another, it’ll be identical. I recommend changing the classes’ names for the second CS. Maybe just add a 2 after them.

I think I know what the problem is! Since it’s made from classes, it duplicates the div class when you put the second one in because the class sets what the div will look like. If the div class is titled the same as another, it’ll be identical. I recommend changing the classes’ names for the second CS. Maybe just add a 2 after them.

Hiya pasta pasta !!

Thanks for coming on here and helping, I really love your codes! I just went in and tried adding a 2 (both '2' and 'two') after the classes and ended up with a block of code and none of your pretty work. Is there anything else I could maybe do?

Thanks!

I think I am slowly figuring it out!!! Thanks again pasta pasta for the beautiful code and your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back