• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SAMCRO

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
tumblr_oj9atk4hUh1ucb8uko1_500.gif

Hello all, I've been on a SOA binge lately and have been craving to do a RP. I was thinking of doing this from scratch. No canon characters, we're going to talk about who wants what positions. TO start off I would like to have SAMCRO only having Diosa and Red Woody. As the story progresses they may get into other shady stuff as well.

SAMCRO President is open, I will not be taking that role. One of my characters would be running Red Woody like Lyla Did my other character will be a SAMCRO member. For the President role it is not whoever asks first it is who makes the character that I feel best fits the role.

In this RP you can choose to be a member of SAMCRO, The Mayans, etc. Or you can be one of the Diosa girls. Or just someone outside. If you're not sure just ask. I will also accept characters from a MC or Gang that you make up as well.

This is just an overview of what I will be putting together.
If interested, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back