salutations, friends

wristalies

smolmie
Thought a polite introduction might suit me before I try to start up a roleplay here and there.

I go by a couple of things, but using my username on here is fine. I've been roleplaying for about five years (gosh what am I doing xD ), three of which have actually not been so grammatically scarring. Anyhow, I look forward to meeting fellow avid roleplayers.

My interests usually include fandom roleplays/one-on-one roleplays.

Seeya!

Hello wristalies, and welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy it here - the 1x1 roleplay forum is actually our largest subforum with at least 4k threads posted in it. I'm sure if you check the Looking for Partners subforum that you'll have a buddy in no time at all!

welian said:
Hello wristalies, and welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy it here - the 1x1 roleplay forum is actually our largest subforum with at least 4k threads posted in it. I'm sure if you check the Looking for Partners subforum that you'll have a buddy in no time at all!
Thanks for the greeting, welian! Much appreciated. :) I do look forward to that section. xD

Newton456 said:
Welcome to RPN, wristalies! I'm Newton, and i'm new here as well! Maybe we can do a 1x1 roleplay sometimes.
'Ello, Newton! Glad to meet a fellow newbie here. :) Certainly!

Newton456 said:
Thanks :) . And cool! What kind of Roleplays do you like to do?
I'm a fandoms kind of gal. Right now I'm in a funk with Life is Strange (ever heard of it by any chance?). I also liked doing The Last of Us for a while. Fanfiction.net has been my go-to, but lately it's been a drag.

But enough about me. What kind of roleplays are you into?

Newton456 said:
Well fandoms as well, and I heard of Life is strange, but not that much though.
Well, if you have the time, you might like a couple of the playthroughs on Youtube. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back