Salutations everyone!

Erretu

<(oo<) <(oo)> (>oo)>
Man...introductions can be hard, can't they? It can be pretty intimidating putting yourself out in there, jumping out into the unknown and proclaiming, 'Hey, here I am!'

The internet being what it is, it's easy to assume the worst. That having been said, after taking a look around here and getting a general feel of things, I think it's safe to say that it's okay to try and break the ice. (You know, I really should try to figure out where that saying came from. I thought that breaking ice was something you didn't want to do in most cases in real life. Especially if you're standing on some.)

I guess I could stop wasting time and get to the core of things. You know. The reason(s) why most people are on this particular site. I'm all about that RP stuff. I've been on a long hiatus from writing, however. And when I take a good look around this site...hoo boy....people are pretty detailed in what they like to RP. I'm a bit more relaxed for the most part.

As for this site in general, you know, it sure would be nice to talk to someone who might be able to show me the ropes a bit. Maybe give some direction. If no one wants to volunteer, I can always do that 'reading' thing that seems pretty popular around here and take a look at threads and posts. Or if you want to be friendly and just say, 'Hi" that's also very welcome and encouraging. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read or comment. Happy RPing everyone! I'ma gonna exit stage right and poke around this place looking for rules that I shouldn't break.

Hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. You should try to break the ice (if you're not standing on it. I'm scared of standing on ice.)j

You have a point about the fact that people on this site are plan detailed. Mostly because everyone is old and cool compared to me...but I always write to the best of my ability! As long as you make an effort to write, people won't mind. Just don't do what a previous roleplay partner did to me and write, I quote, "k after someone else types at the very least a paragraph (I'm still salty about it).

Show me the ropes again! Two times in one greeting day! I'm not one to float around in the forums (even though this is a forum website. I'm too lazy to read half the time, and I'm really anti-social), but hey, go ahead and read. There's no one stopping you, darling!

Rules are meant to be broken, child.
Well, some.
Not these.

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to see that there's a (favorite) friendly neighborhood gay fetus around here!

I do my absolute best to reply to any post with more than a single letter, and I can only imagine how much salt you're still carrying around from a response like that.

Oh man, another person who asked for ropes to be shown? And here I was thinking to be a little different. Oh well. Mark missed. Just going to have to try a little harder next time around.

And after reading a bit, I have seen quite a few rules around here. Most of which I certainly do not plan on breaking. I suppose it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission in most cases, so if I step on any toes, I imagine I'll be told.

I’m late. As always, WELCOME TO RPN.

I’m the RESIDENT Insulter. Ahah.

I’m always open for keeping one company or just simply nonsense chatter, I would love to write with you to catch you up to the speed everyone else seems to run on.

Again

WELCOME TO RPN, and I hope you enjoy this site and stay!

I’m late. As always, WELCOME TO RPN.

I’m the RESIDENT Insulter. Ahah.

I’m always open for keeping one company or just simply nonsense chatter, I would love to write with you to catch you up to the speed everyone else seems to run on.

Again

WELCOME TO RPN, and I hope you enjoy this site and stay!

Thank you for the warm welcome! And don't worry about being late. I hear it's fashionable to be late at times.

A resident insulter, eh? I would imagine that since your tenure of insulting has been going on since 1996, you just might be a professional? Or perhaps that's just your hobby?

I would love whatever insight, company, or chatter you might be able to spare to send my way. I think that I would also love to write with you. It's appreciated that you would take the time to oil up a rusty old cog like me to get me up and running again to a point where I wouldn't feel embarrassed to make a post. After taking a peek at some examples of the stuff people tend to post around here, I'm afraid I'll need the practice. Everyone here just seems so good at writing. And story-building. And character building. And idea making. Sheesh...

Everyone here has talent galore, however my talents lay hidden deep beneath my outstanding personality. I suppose ahah.

My insults come from far and wide to grace such eyes.

My partner in crime is a rhyming guy.

I’d love to write and oil your gears, however mine would need to be oiled as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back