Salutations and I am new

ZalerinBankai

Dancing with Dragons
Good Morning Reader,

My real name is yet to be mentioned, but you can call me Zalerin. I'm not new to roleplay since I've been doing it for years on other forums and first started on chatango before it became what it is today... I've been wanting to get back in the swing again of roleplaying, since I've let my busy life consume me. Also, a special someone insisted it to me. Talking about how much I loved it. I've also mentioned it a few times when ideas of roleplays/ characters would come to mind.

So here I am making that step! My style is as detailed as possible, as if you yourself can picture it vividly. I also have a tendency of writing a lot because of the matter. So if you're interested in short post... I'm afraid I'm not your guy, very rarely would I post short. However, don't fear!!! I always love meeting new people and attempting the roleplay anyways!!

I love all sorts of roleplays and the more creative the better! I've actually let the nerdy part of me be interested in a Harry Potter type Roleplay (probably because I'm reading them again) or maybe a Magical Academy type. Either way or not I would love any find. Fantasy, Pokémon, future, zombie, present, action, romance, mecha, naturo, bleach, etc.. Even a combination of any, I once did a Pokémon - Zombie type and that was by far one of the best combinations haha. So don't be afraid to come up to me with an idea if you're interested. I like brainstorming alittle bit before starting just so we can set a base. Take note! I'm very rusty at the moment, but as the story progresses I'm sure I'll get closer to my prime.

The I love me paragraph! I've added a lot to my profile, but on here I'll summarize it. I'm a very outdoor type of person, love camping and hiking. Most of all I love rockclimbing and horse back riding. I snowboard when the season allows it, but skateboard most of the time. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to message or comment me! I should be posting a few of my characters soon and maybe a roleplay. I prefer 1 on 1. Thanks for reading!

Respectfully Said,
V. R. B.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Wonderful! Sorry for the delay on my response, but I look forward to any potential roleplays we may have in the future! I'm into a ton and honestly if the story line is amazing it will always catch my interest, since i'm up for anything new! It would be a please miss!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Sweet, medieval is also one of my most favorite era's! I already said futuristic so i'm not going to beat a dead horse haha. However, futuristic roleplays are amazing since you can go mecha or maybe something out of a game i don't know its crazy some times. i'm looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back