• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sally's Demon and Ghost Exorcism Shop

Jhin

Four!
Only those with the brand of a Seishen can  ever hope to kill a demon.

1223452_large.jpg

Click each tab and read every item.

THE PLOT

What is a Seishen?

The Setting

Very few care for the spirits of old when most threats to their being appear to be quite tangible. Ignoring them does not make them cease to exist, however. Ghouls, ghost, creeps, and demons dwell in the unseen plane and it is only getting worse. Not all of these ethereal beings are your average poltergeist, many are capable of large scale destruction. It was a rare occurrence for even a weak demon to escape the pits of hell and breach our own reality, but for some unknown reason hauntings are becoming more and more frequent. Humans are quite powerless to these beings, some ignore their existence, others practice nonsense techniques that were written in scriptures by insane men. In reality, only a Seishen can banish a ghoul. Seishen are the souls of the dead that have been chosen by kind spirits to serve them and vanquish the evil deities that have flooded the land. With their power, it is quite possible to slay these beast. It is very uncommon for two Seishen to meet, but for some reason several have gathered in the small town of Adensville. They work at a small institution called Sally's Demon and Ghost Exorcism Shop. It used to be a small magic shop ran by a wanna-be witch, but it has since been expanded to be nearly the size of a mansion. It is from here, that the Seishen of Adensville lend their services to the residents.

Seishen are animals or humans that have been gifted with supernatural powers by the kind spirits above. They are typically human, though occasionally other animals will be chosen as well, such as a cat or a dog. In the rare occasion that an animal is chosen, they will be granted human intelligence and speech. Seishen exist between both the physical plane and the ethereal. Human's cannot see those in the ethereal plane, so it is possible for a Seishen to fade from human sight if they so will it. Inexperienced Seishen will struggle with this feat, however. Furthermore, while in Ethereal form they can pass through solid objects with ease. When passing through a living creature, the person they pass through will feel an unnerving chill. The spirits that choose them come in many shapes and forms. They can even appear to be human, but often times they take the aspect of an animal or mythical creature. They can grant very diverse powers, like manipulating gravity, or powers as simple as spawning a wave of fire. A Seishen may even chose to take on the same aspect as their spirit, enhancing their powers for a moment. The stronger the spirit, the shorter this time frame lasts. Furthermore, spirits much like demons can be classed depending on their strength. X-S-A-B-C, X being the strongest and C being the weakest rank that can be given. A Seishen's death is quite temporary. If they are defeated by a demon, they will return eventually. The stronger they are the longer this process takes. Seishen can also be wounded. Their blood is blue a bit more viscous than human blood. When they died their body will vanish, but they will later reform on the alter at the magic shop. Only a Seishen can permanently banish another Seishen. It is rumored that demon's have been seen creating Seishen of their own, but this is merely a rumor and yet to be proven.

The town of Adensville is a small place in the country side. It has a small population of 1337 which makes it an excellent breeding ground for the paranormal. The townspeople are quite well-versed in the supernatural, or so they believe. The only remarkable thing about this town are the haunted houses that they so often use as a place to attract tourist. Sally's Demon and Ghost Exorcism Shop is a place of interest. It has been around for twenty years now and many of the townspeople are eager patrons to the facility. It sells many spells and incantations that are sure to banish the most wicked spirits! However, if that is not effective enough you can always ask one of Sally's employees to perform an exorcism...

Edit: 

THE ROLEPLAY HAS BEEN MADE HERE 

Last edited by a moderator:
sign me tf up daddy i'm hype

btw, when the thread is made, shall we use realistic fc's or anime/art?? just so i can plan ahead of time : ))))

sign me tf up daddy i'm hype

btw, when the thread is made, shall we use realistic fc's or anime/art?? just so i can plan ahead of time : ))))

Sure thing m8. :^]

Face claims for characters will be art, with no particular style required. 

@SomeAnimeWeirdo

I suppose somewhere in the 2000's. Although the town is somewhat distant from other places in the world and is a bit further back technology wise. Not many people own vehicles and the town is small enough to traverse on foot. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back