• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sakura High

u k i y o

딸기
Welcome to Sakura High! You are receiving this letter because other people don't accept you into society. They treat you as outcasts and call you monsters. Well don't believe a word they say because your not! Here at this school you will learn how to fully control you abilities or just give you a place to stay for those who look a little less human. You will be sharing a dorm with someone else, I know, I know for some of you it may suck but I assure you, you two will probably get along just fine! I hope you all enjoy your stay her at Sakura High as we accept students from the ages of 14 to 21.

Time: 6:45 a.m.

Mood: sleepy

Tags: anyone

Yuuki walked down the hallway his bare feet touching the cold floor. He wasn't sure as to why he was up but he couldn't fall back asleep and breakfast would be soon so it was okay. He rubbed his eyes again trying to wake up a little more, he hadn't even changed out of his pajamas, but then again he usually went to school in his pajamas too. He looked out one of the many windows to the school noticing how dark it still was outside, luckily the sun was just about ready to start rising. He sighed and continued walking not paying attention to where he was going. 'Today there should be new students coming. I wonder what they'll be like.' He thought continuing his journey that would most likely lead him to the forest in the back.

kill-la-kill-matoi-ryuko-anime-cosplay-costume.jpg

Key????????????????????????

Mood: Pumped

Tags: -

Mia

Mood: Cheerful

Mia hummed to herself as she cooked breakfast for her older sister. As her sister took a shower she made bacon, sausage, ham, pancakes and eggs. She would probably eat most of the meat but it didn't really matter as long as she ate something. As breakfast was getting ready to be served she heard her sister walking down the stairs and turned around
"Perfect timing. Breakfast is almost....." there her sister was....standing in the kitchen....completely naked! "....Get dressed! What are you doing!?" she on the other hand was properly dressed and ready to go to class. Key scratched the back of her head sheepishly "I was thinking I could after eating. You know...to avoid stains....It's hot anyway!" Mia stared at Key. Key sat there fora few minutes and sighed "Fine....But I'm not putting that stupid shrine maiden dress on! Mess around and be embarassed on the first day..." she walked off to put on some clothes. She sighed and looked out the window dreamily "Wonder what the school will be like...." she mumbled before setting up everything.

By the time her sister came down everything was set up.
"Yummy!" she said before eating her food like a hungry dog. Mia smiled despite her sister's messy eating "Glad you like it....Also I'm glad you put on some clothes." Key shrugged and continued eating. After that they both cleaned up the plates "Before we leave we have to go to the shrine." Key groaned but nodded anyway. Her and Mia exited the house to make their way to the shrine. All while Key went on about what kind of awesome things she was going to do in school.

b4c6a65bca2690717fa455ea8b0c9649.jpg

572f60e02904b8aeaca21aae386aea09.jpg

Ju sleeps. Like a stone. Nothing could wake him up. Except...

"Juryū!!! You useless fool!!! Stand up and go to school!!!!"

...His mother. He instantly awoke, but still sits on his bed. There are Scars all over his back and a big one on his chest. He still looks sleepy. "Hmm... guess..." he yawned. "...Today is the first day... huh?" Ju stood up and gets dressed. He leaves the house and made his way to the New School. "Tsk... annoying... I'm finally away and mom doesn't say anything..." he looks annoyed. On his way, he passed Shrine. He looks over ad saw two... Fox Girls? "Huh...?"

@TaraSobiki

large.jpg

Remy was usually a stickler for making good time and being generally conscious of her surroundings, but today was an exception. There she lay, in the middle of the forest, book on her face as she was sprawled out on a bed of wild flowers. Hey, she
did have a reason for being so disheveled.

Last night was rough for Remy, since she had started a new book. But this was a book about lots of things-- flora and fauna, to be exact-- and was too good to put down. In fear of keeping her roommate up all night, the young girl hopped into the forest and asked her firefly friends to lend a light. All she remembers after that was how comfy the flowers felt beneath her, and before she knew it, slipped into a comfortable slumber beneath the somber willow tree.

As the sunlight began to peek from behind the horizon, Remy shifted in her sleeping position, letting the book fall haphazardly to her left, her short chocolatey hair getting caught between the flower buds. The morning dew grazed her cheek bones and dipped onto her eyelashes, making a beautiful mess of her delicate face.

Good thing Miss Remy was alone too, for she would feel a world of embarrassment upon discovering she had kicked off her sleeping shorts in the middle of the night. Good thing she had on her trusty rubber duck underwear, although that may add to the embarrassment.

x354-q80.jpg

And, lets not forget her dumb underwear~

duckies_in_a_row_womens_boy_brief.jpg

Key������������������������

Mood: Impatient

Tags: @Rayischo

Mia

Mood: Cheerful/Nervous

"Thank you for another day!" they both said in unison then clapped their hands together. Key stood up and stretched "We're all done here! Let's get to school before the teacher get's pissed at us." she dropped some kind of red bag in front of the shrine. Mia stared at the bag and looked back to her "This time you bought incense? I just bought gold fabric." she folded the fabric and put it down next to Key's gift. Key turned around to leave and saw some guy looking at them "Can I help you? Are you here to pay your respects to the shrine?"she walked down the stairs of the honored place and stood in front of him with her arms crossed. Mia followed after and bowed "Um...Welcome!" she said politely and raised her head.

Last edited by a moderator:

time: 6:50 a.m.

Mood: sleepy, excited

Tags: @Deviced

Yuuki arrived at the back of the forest still not really looking where he was going. His eyes looked like they were closed although they weren't, he was just squinting not wanting to get the sun in his eyes yet. There he saw a girl lying down with rubber dickey undies on, he payed no mind to them and kept walking towards her to see what she was doing out here so early, or if she had just slept out here. "Hello?" He said sleepily sounding almost as if he was still sleeping.

Ju blushed a bit. "Uh..." 'Oh Jesus! Two Fox Girl Beauties! Maybe this day will go better than I thought!' He thought and smiled perverted for a moment, but then returned to his normal face and bowed down. "H-Hello!" As the smaller Fox Girl asked him if he wants to pay respect to the Shrine, he looks confused and then shook his head. "No! I don't want to be Disrespectful, but I just passed the Shrine and noticed you both!" He said and smiles while scratching his head.

@TaraSobiki

Mood: Excited, Doubtful, and a Tad Nervous

Tags: Nobody in Particular

Samuel entered the school with the widest of smiles on his face. He was about to explode, all of the emotions he was feeling. He was so, so excited for the new school year. For a new opportunity to meet new people and learn new things, but he was also filled with insecurity. He was filled with doubt. Would people like him? Would he like them? The world was so strange to him. He tossed the navy blue NASA backpack he owned over his shoulder, full of the supplies that would aid him throughout the year. He looked at the large building ahead of him, taking a deep breath before taking a eager leap forward. He couldn't help but giggle to himself at the quote that appeared in his mind, so he said it aloud, quoting the famous Neil Armstrong. "That's one small leap for man, one giant leap for mankind." It felt fitting. He walked inside of the school, clutching the paper that gave him all of the information he needed tight in his hands, so much that the paper crumpled into a ball. He struggled, though. He struggled with reading. "Door... Dorm.. R-Room-" He read aloud his paper, stopping beside a large wall of lockers so he wouldn't be run over.

Mood: Annoyed

Mentions: Nobody in Particular
Jayden sincerely wished that some whacky genie was here or something because he had just one wish at the moment. He wished he could be anywhere but here at this stupid goddamned school. He slung his back over his shoulder, steam practically fuming from his nose. He stomped into the building, glaring at anybody who even looked at him wrong. He read his crumpled paper, heading straight to his locker.

Mood: Bored

Mia

Mood: Cheerful/Nervous

She stared at him and sighed "Course you did.....Have a good day anyway." she was getting ready to walk away but Mia stopped her before she could do it. "Stop being so rude please." she whispered to her and she looked back to the guy. "Where are you heading of to today? If I might be so bold to ask." she paused then bowed a little again "Sorry for asking questions without introducing myself. I am Mia and this is my sister Key." Key sighed ad looked away from him "That's who I am." she said with a bored look.

large.jpg

Remy was jolted awake by the sound of a tinkling voice, her body snapping upright to face the little creature in front of her. She rubbed her eyes a bit, feeling for her glasses that were lost underneath the flower bed. As Remy's fingers clutched the familiar pair of spectacles, she placed them on her face to finally see the person in front of her.

"Hello." She said, still unknowing to how silly she looked with her hair sticking out at odd angles, flower petals laced in with her dark strands. Looking down at her appearance, Remy mentally slapped herself for being such a weirdo. She reached around for her sleep shorts and slipped them on, not a single trace of emotion on her face-- however, she was dying of embarrassment on the inside.

"Sorry. I'm Remy Chester." The girl said with no particular tone, tucking her thick book beneath her arm.

"And you are?" She asked the peculiar looking person in front of her, awestruck by their beautiful purple hair.

@JayKuro

Ju smiled at them. 'She's rude...' Mia introduced herself and he thinks he should too. "Nice to meet you both. My name is Juryū Kyukeshi." He bowed down too and yawned. "Where I'm heading-- Sakura High." He said with a slight smile."Why?"

@TaraSobiki

time: 6:52 a.m.

Mood: surprised

Tags: @Deviced

[/slide]

Yuuki blinked a few times finally waking up a little more. "I'm Yuuki." He said smiling a bit and sticking his hand out towards her. "It's nice to meet you Remy." He said as he looked around to dosed where he was. He was glad he ended up in the forest and not somewhere else farther breakfast was soon and he didn't want to be late, at least too late.

Mood: Annoyed

Mia

Mood: Eager/Cheerful

They both looked surprised when he said that. "I was just asking...But actually we're going there right now..What a happy coincidence!" she said with a bright smile and Key shrugged "Yeah what a coincidence...But I swear Mia don't-" Mia ignored Key and said with enthusiasm "Would you like to walk with us to the school. You don't have to since you just met us and we're probably just two weird fox girls to you but I would be happy if you joined us!" she still had a eager smile on her face.

Ju smiled. "I would like to go with you! Thank you for the offer!" Ju said and smiled. "And you both are not weird Fox Girls to me... I'm something more weird than you both..." he smiles at them. "... only if Dragonic Demons are normal to you!" He headed of ans stopped after a few steps. "Should we go?"

@TaraSobiki

time: 6:58 a.m.

Mood: happy

Tags: @Deviced [/slide]

Yuuki looked down at his clothes. He decided he did want to change and concentrated for a few moments putting the image of his dorm room in his mind. He opened his eyes and looked towards Remy "I'll be right back." He said as he teleported to his room quickly changing his clothes, before he left he stole a glance at the clock "6:59 a.m. Yay! One more minute till breakfast!" He yelled excitedly then teleported back to Remy. "I'm back, are you ready for breakfast?" He asked looking up at her a little not so much that he would strain his neck though.

Limited-fashion-hoody-panda-printed-cute-long-sleeve-broadcloth-hat-design-women-pullover-casual-hoodies-free.jpg_220x220.jpg
$_35.JPG
images
7d3087d5bf8d5b77c7f09838202edaed.jpg

Don't judge his love for pandas!!

I sneak inside the building wondering how this place knew where I live. This could be a trap, and I have no intention of being trapped for years again; it could be the real deal, but I can't be too cautious, do you really thing that I would just waltz in believing in the letter that was sent to me? No. When I sneakily see that this place is in fact a school, I immediately rush through everything and walk around the campus like normal. Well trying to be normal. How do I know where my room is? What are the things that I should be doing? Ugh...this is going to be hard. I sit on a bench out in the open.

Lyric wandered through the school hallways, unsure of what to do. She eventually spotted someone sitting on a bench and walked over. "Hey, I'm Lyric." She said offering a hand to the figure on the bench.

I look up at the girl in front of me, "Hello.", I said as I shook her hand, "I'm...Mikahil...Do you know how to get started in this place?" I ask as I tighten the straps on my mask. I make sure to be ready in case she tries to attack me at any moment, so I just keep calm and wait for her response.

"I have no clue. I just got here..." Lyric trailed off, "Breakfast should be starting soon, maybe we could go there." She frowened thoughtfully. She had no clue where breakfast was held, or even where the dorms were. Starting at a new school was truly troublesome, expecially when you knew absolutly nothing about the school.

I stand up and walk past her, "Yeah, maybe I can find someone to help me there." My stomach rumbles. I'm starving, I haven't had food in days and the only food I've had was just a measly slice of bread. It was still something to help me though, but I'm still too weak to do anything, so I need to eat quickly. Hopefully this place has a lot of food.

Lyric stood there for a moment before turning and running after him. "So what's your story? Why are you here or whatever?" She asked, walking along side him.

A little insecure and shy about it, I dismiss the question, "I'd rather not say...I'm not sure that I can trust you...it's nothing against you. I just...had a rough time." Feeling embarrassed from how bad I dismissed it I get a little steamy, making it uncomfortable wearing my mask.

"Oh, it's alright." Lyric was quiet for a moment, "Sorry." She added after a moment. Feeling bad that she'd made him uncomfortable. Unsure of what to say next she was quiet.

I perk up a little at the word sorry, "No. It's not your fault, It's just that I barely know you and trust for me is a little hard. You know?" I don't want to make things uncomfortable, so it's best to just wave it all off. Very best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back