• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sakura Dorm RP (Interest check)

Are you interested in this rp?

• Yes, this seems super duper extravagantly fun!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I think you should re think this sorry <3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BladeRunner

The Ultimate Senpai

Welcome to the Sakura Dorm

The following is an interest check to see if anyone wants to join in on my first rp :)

Rp inspired by the anime Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou​

Dorm Rules

• Girls and guys are not under any circumstances aloud to sleep in the same room over night
  • Please cleanup after you make a mess or you will have cleaning duties for a week.
  • Don't disturb others or this will result in you being kicked out.
  • No pets except for the house pet we already have (Pet cat named Sharla)
  • Don't bring in unwanted guests
  • Enjoy life!

How many members am I looking for?

I'm looking for a good mix of males and females right now its 2 more guys and 3 girls. I don't want the numbers to be too big however theirs always room to expand and if people leave new members are welcome to join.

The dorm is located just outside of Tokyo, Japan. In a small country side like town with some city elements just more wide spread areas unlike Tokyo.

Activities

In the dorm we like to spend time together to make it feel more like a big family. We all eat dinner together every night unless one or two members cant make it that night I.E: have in role play plans with someone else. Generally other activities will be planned as we go most taking place on weekends (in role play time)

(Anyways this is all i can come up with for now I may add more in the future or add more in the actual rp post. If you want to join let me know below. If theirs no interest I'll scrap the idea.)

[QUOTE="Vyork Ashfin]Would i be able to join?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah theirs more room pm me your character info :)

RhetoricalWriter said:
I would love to join if there's still spots available! Thanks :3
Sure thing pm me character info :)

BladeRunner said:
Yepp pm me character info :)

Yeah all depends on who replies quickest send me character info via pm :)
what type of information(on character) are you looking for?

Bills352 said:
what type of information(on character) are you looking for?
Character photo interests gender age etc

Opallies said:
What spots are left? :3
Right now 1 female is confirmed so looking for 2 more all male slots are open Haha not many people have sent me character info so yeah

Hey guys male slots have one left open looking for 1 more female also :)

Siblings! Whoop! Wait, can we be?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

I have no idea, but that would be pretty cool!

Blade, are any of them allowed to be siblings, or will they all be unrelated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back