• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sakura Cardcaptor, Teen Titans, Princess Tutu, and more

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a rp partner to do MxF or MxM characters. I will always choose to be the submissive character over the dominant and the characters with pairings will be in Bold for who prefer to play.
so shall we get on with more interesting matter.

Rules
1.No god moding obviously. Nobody likes when you control their character or when your character can't take a hit if there's a fight. In fact I get really annoyed when people do this.
2.I need a character sheet with a face claim, for both Canon and Oc characters. It helps me visualize and to better when I have them, so don't be surprised if I ask for them and if I don't ask just be aware I expect these.
3.I'm all for changing settings and and plots for a certain fandom pairing, but be aware I prefer the characters to still look and act the same as in the show/anime/book/movie, but they can have a slightly different personality, just let me know you're making some changes first.
4.Romance is pretty much required, but I'm not into love at first site. I need our characters to get to know each other, before any romance stuff happens.
5.Be prepared to play other surrounding characters, because they make for a better plot and story line at times.
6.My post reply varies at times, but please don't just reply with one liners. I'm not too picky i reply one liners when i have writer's block or when there's no time to write a big reply when I'm at school. (Yes I'm still in school).
7.I only to in pm's threads just make me uncomfortable, so just be aware the rp will be in a pm.
8.Let me know if you'll be away for awhile or you aren't interested and maybe we can try to work out something else to do. I don't bite, I promise!
9.Just Have Fun!

Pairings!!!!
(* mark which ones i prefer to do most)

Fruits Basket
Tohru x Kyo
Kisa x Hiro****
Rin x Haru**
Tohru x Yuki*
Tohru x Momiji****
Tohru x Haru****
Tohru x Hatori***
Kisa x Haru****
Kisa x Momiji***
Yuki x Kyo***
Yuki x Hatori*
Momo x Momiji****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Teen Titans
Raven x
Beast Boy****
Raven x Robin*
Raven x Slade**
Terra x Slade****
Starfire x Robin*
Jinx x Kid Flash***
Jinx x See more***
Jinx x Kyd Wykkyd****
Angel x Kid Wykkyd****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Princess Tutu
Duck/Princess Tutu x
Fakir*****
Rue/Princess Kraehe x Mytho***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Magi
Morgiana x
Alibaba****

Seven Deadly Sins
Elizabeth x
Meliodas***
Diane x King*****
Elaine x Ban****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Mamotte! Lollipop
Nina x
Zero***
San x Forte***
Rokka x Ichii***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Sakura Cardcaptor/ Cardcaptor Sakura
Sakura x
Syaoran****
Tomoyo x Eriol****
Sakura x Yue*****
Yukito x Toya**
Meiling x Toya (have an idea ready for this one)******
Meling x Syaoran***
Sakura x Toya (I know their brother and sister, but this is for an idea i have where they aren't related)*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Priestess of Suzaku
Miaka x
Tamahome*****
Miaka x Nuriko*****
Miaka x Tasuki*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon x
Tuxedo Mask*
Rini x Perle****
Sailor Moon x Prince Diamond*****
Sailor Jupiter x Rubeus*****
Sailor Mercury x Rubeus***
Sailor Mercury x Sapphire*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Fairy Tail
Lucy x
Natsu****
Juvia x Gray****
Levy x Gajeel*****
Mirajane x Laxus*****
Wendy x Romeo******
Erza x Jellal/Mystogan****
Mavis x Zeref***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Pokemon
Misty x
Ash*****
May x Drew*****
May x Brendan***
Dawn x Paul*****
Pike Queen Lucy x Brock****
Canon x Oc (doubling)
Canon Trainer x Gijinka Pokemon Oc (doubling)
Trainer Oc x Gijibka Pokemon Oc (doubling)
Gijinka Pokemon x Gijinka Pokemon (doubling)

Bakugan
Runo x
Dan****
Julie x Billy****
Alice x Shun****
Mira x Ace****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Naruto
Sakura x
Sasuke***
Naruto x Sasuke****
Naruko/Female Naruto x Sasuke*****
Ino x Shikamaru****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Gravity Falls
Dipper x
Bill Cypher******

Maximum Ride
Max x
Fang****
Nudge x Iggy*****
Max x Ari*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

American Horror Story
Violet x
Tate*****

Plots!!!!

(Meiling x Toya)
Meiling had been rejected by Syaoran once again​
and gets mad and sad running off, but after a while runs into Toya and he helps her out with how she feels at that moment. After that she starts running into Toya everywhere she goes and at the Cafe, School, and her own house. One day she gets into some trouble with gang and isn't able to fight out of it and Toya ends up walking by and saves her.******

(If you have any plot suggestions let me know)

That's all for now! Pm me or let me know in this thread if your interested! Thanks! Bye~!

Teen Titans? I haven't seen that name in a long time. (Minus the obvious Teen Titans Go.)

Hello, I would be interested in oc x canon doubling with the following: Fruits basket, naruto, pokemon, and fairy tail.

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a rp partner to do MxF or MxM characters. I will always choose to be the submissive character over the dominant and the characters with pairings will be in Bold for who prefer to play.
so shall we get on with more interesting matter.

Rules
1.No god moding obviously. Nobody likes when you control their character or when your character can't take a hit if there's a fight. In fact I get really annoyed when people do this.
2.I need a character sheet with a face claim, for both Canon and Oc characters. It helps me visualize and to better when I have them, so don't be surprised if I ask for them and if I don't ask just be aware I expect these.
3.I'm all for changing settings and and plots for a certain fandom pairing, but be aware I prefer the characters to still look and act the same as in the show/anime/book/movie, but they can have a slightly different personality, just let me know you're making some changes first.
4.Romance is pretty much required, but I'm not into love at first site. I need our characters to get to know each other, before any romance stuff happens.
5.Be prepared to play other surrounding characters, because they make for a better plot and story line at times.
6.My post reply varies at times, but please don't just reply with one liners. I'm not too picky i reply one liners when i have writer's block or when there's no time to write a big reply when I'm at school. (Yes I'm still in school).
7.I only to in pm's threads just make me uncomfortable, so just be aware the rp will be in a pm.
8.Let me know if you'll be away for awhile or you aren't interested and maybe we can try to work out something else to do. I don't bite, I promise!
9.Just Have Fun!

Pairings!!!!
(* mark which ones i prefer to do most)

Fruits Basket
Tohru x Kyo
Kisa x Hiro****
Rin x Haru**
Tohru x Yuki*
Tohru x Momiji****
Tohru x Haru****
Tohru x Hatori***
Kisa x Haru****
Kisa x Momiji***
Yuki x Kyo***
Yuki x Hatori*
Momo x Momiji****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Teen Titans
Raven x
Beast Boy****
Raven x Robin*
Raven x Slade**
Terra x Slade****
Starfire x Robin*
Jinx x Kid Flash***
Jinx x See more***
Jinx x Kyd Wykkyd****
Angel x Kid Wykkyd****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Princess Tutu
Duck/Princess Tutu x
Fakir*****
Rue/Princess Kraehe x Mytho***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Magi
Morgiana x
Alibaba****

Seven Deadly Sins
Elizabeth x
Meliodas***
Diane x King*****
Elaine x Ban****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Mamotte! Lollipop
Nina x
Zero***
San x Forte***
Rokka x Ichii***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Sakura Cardcaptor/ Cardcaptor Sakura
Sakura x
Syaoran****
Tomoyo x Eriol****
Sakura x Yue*****
Yukito x Toya**
Meiling x Toya (have an idea ready for this one)******
Meling x Syaoran***
Sakura x Toya (I know their brother and sister, but this is for an idea i have where they aren't related)*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Priestess of Suzaku
Miaka x
Tamahome*****
Miaka x Nuriko*****
Miaka x Tasuki*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon x
Tuxedo Mask*
Rini x Perle****
Sailor Moon x Prince Diamond*****
Sailor Jupiter x Rubeus*****
Sailor Mercury x Rubeus***
Sailor Mercury x Sapphire*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Fairy Tail
Lucy x
Natsu****
Juvia x Gray****
Levy x Gajeel*****
Mirajane x Laxus*****
Wendy x Romeo******
Erza x Jellal/Mystogan****
Mavis x Zeref***
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Pokemon
Misty x
Ash*****
May x Drew*****
May x Brendan***
Dawn x Paul*****
Pike Queen Lucy x Brock****
Canon x Oc (doubling)
Canon Trainer x Gijinka Pokemon Oc (doubling)
Trainer Oc x Gijibka Pokemon Oc (doubling)
Gijinka Pokemon x Gijinka Pokemon (doubling)

Bakugan
Runo x
Dan****
Julie x Billy****
Alice x Shun****
Mira x Ace****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Naruto
Sakura x
Sasuke***
Naruto x Sasuke****
Naruko/Female Naruto x Sasuke*****
Ino x Shikamaru****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

Gravity Falls
Dipper x
Bill Cypher******

Maximum Ride
Max x
Fang****
Nudge x Iggy*****
Max x Ari*****
Canon x Oc (doubling)

American Horror Story
Violet x
Tate*****

Plots!!!!

(Meiling x Toya)
Meiling had been rejected by Syaoran once again​
and gets mad and sad running off, but after a while runs into Toya and he helps her out with how she feels at that moment. After that she starts running into Toya everywhere she goes and at the Cafe, School, and her own house. One day she gets into some trouble with gang and isn't able to fight out of it and Toya ends up walking by and saves her.******

(If you have any plot suggestions let me know)

That's all for now! Pm me or let me know in this thread if your interested! Thanks! Bye~!
Alright so I'm interested in cannon x oc for teen titans. you can pm me and we can talk about it more.

Alrighty so what teen titan characters are you familiar with playing. i can play cyborg or raven. I'm going to make an oc it won't take long also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back