Saiyans

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
I'm thinking of doing a story idea of a group of saiyans that get sent to a planet to basically wipe out the population and take it over but something goes wrong on the journey and their ships crash land. There is still intelligent life around but they no longer have any idea to wipe out everyone. In fact they wake up from the crash not remembering what their journey was for and not knowing where they are. The story will basically pertain to these saiyans helping people on the planet and growing stronger together until they piece together their origins and want to move on. The only problem is that they no longer want to be villains under the service of an evil overlord akin to Frieza. The time they spent with the people of their crash landing planet has taught them to value life more. As they get stronger they are sought out by their former employer and must learn to evade him/her and bide their time until they'll be strong enough to destroy the evil empire. They squash civil wars protect people from notorious wild creatures and basically become like a good guy version of the Ginyu Force.

I want to incorporate power levels into this. It would be on each individual person to track their character's progress and their power levels as they grow.

I do not know yet whether I want this to be a group rp or just a 1x1 since I have not really had that good of luck with group rp's. They tend to dwindle out a lot quicker than 1x1's in my experience. Also I'm willing to listen to suggestions from anyone should they be interested enough to comment on this. ^_^ Let me know if you have any ideas to improve upon this.

Actually I would like it more if it was like Bardock and his crew when they were going around going on missions and getting stronger struggle after struggle I think.

I'm not looking for interested partners really. I'm looking for a discussion of ideas to incorporate into this very basic premise. Basically I'm asking for help and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back