Saiyans Have No Limits (OOC Discussion)

WeaselThor WeaselThor Jz-ahn Jz-ahn Yep, Lin Pao was accepted via private messaging and Jz's freedom to post given alongside it.

Don't worry. If someone ever posts without that acceptance of character and the green-light to post, I will be deleting said post. I'm nice like that. ;D

But Jz's good to go.

Well null has no responsibility tying him to his lovation so ill have him venture over there. Would saiyans be aggressive towards a crash landing?

Well null has no responsibility tying him to his lovation so ill have him venture over there. Would saiyans be aggressive towards a crash landing?

I'm actually working on Nomiya's response to it right now, so if you give me just a couple minutes to complete it you'll see exactly how they react. ;D

I should wait for other people to reply right?

It depends on whether or not you want her to wake up right now.

Personally, I think it'd be nice to showcase Nomiya's medical skills if she doesn't wake up by having her check the pulse, temperature, and extremities for breaks to make sure she's all right. If you want her to have suffered any damage during the landing then Nomiya can diagnose it and call in help to get her treated, and she can wake up in the Medical Wing a little later.

Up to you.

It depends on whether or not you want her to wake up right now.

Personally, I think it'd be nice to showcase Nomiya's medical skills if she doesn't wake up by having her check the pulse, temperature, and extremities for breaks to make sure she's all right. If you want her to have suffered any damage during the landing then Nomiya can diagnose it and call in help to get her treated, and she can wake up in the Medical Wing a little later.

Up to you.
I was actually thinking that could happen as well, the first thing I mean.

Although the problem arises that the ship crashed but it's still on fire, and Lin, as human as she looks, is covered in a light coat of fur, including the fact that she's unconscious she'd about to have a heatstroke lol

I was actually thinking that could happen as well, the first thing I mean.

Although the problem arises that the ship crashed but it's still on fire, and Lin, as human as she looks, is covered in a light coat of fur, including the fact that she's unconscious she'd about to have a heatstroke lol

True. Following a lack of response Nomiya and the others are going to break into the ship to find whoever's inside. So she should be safe enough, though some of her fur might get a little singed from the wait.

True. Following a lack of response Nomiya and the others are going to break into the ship to find whoever's inside. So she should be safe enough, though some of her fur might get a little singed from the wait.
Slong as shes still alive lol, ight then imma wait

Ability Nira just used was her Aura Warning/Ki Detection btw. While Ki Detections good longer range, this Pretty much lets her see by picking up life force and touch in a Eco-location type way. Effectively giving a internal layout of the rough shape of things inside as well, but nothing in great detail except the living things in there....maybe a robot they could tell as well due to its humanoid shape but that would look the same as a manaquin.

But yeah, Protocol for her is more like a guideline lol, a crash landed ship might not respond if its communcation system is damaged along with whatever had it crash (Bad driving not counting). Plus well....Injured person inside might have issues speaking/walking.....(Also kinda showing her general approach to these things, which is effectively same as her scouting stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back