• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sailor Moon

Olissa

One Thousand Club
I've attempted various Sailor Moon based roleplays in the past, but unfortunately they died after a while. Since I'm new to this site I'm curious as to what the population here thinks of playing a Sailor Moon fandom roleplay.

I have three possible concepts.

1: The canon characters have been killed, and their sailor stars/crystals have been reawakened in new senshi. It's now up to them to rid the world of the evil that has been ruling the world. (Kinda like the actual show)

2: The canon characters had children, but then evil attacked the world and killed the senshi. Fate now rests on Chibiusa and the children of the senshi to reclaim the world. (Variation: Chibiusa and her senshi are also dead, and it's the grandchildren of the originals and child of Chibiusa that have to save the world.)

(In both of those variations the planetary senshi can be male or female. Contrary to the original lore)

3: The canon characters had children, but then evil attacked the world and killed the senshi. The new generation of senshi (girls) have to find 12 new senshi (boys) to destroy evil and save the world. (As above, a variation to this could be grandchildren of the original senshi)

I'm personally not very fond of the first concept. It's too much like the original show. But if people prefer that storyline, I wouldn't mind hosting it.

Hopefully there are others here that would like a sailor moon based roleplay as well.

Yay. Would you be more interested in a 2nd generation of senshi, or third generation?

Since there is another person also throwing out an idea for a sailor moon roleplay, perhaps it would be wiser if we'd collaborate into one instead of spread our resources thin. Would be a bummer to have two RPs that fail because of too much strain on the players ;)

Haven't actually discussed anything with the other person yet, so no idea how this will work out. Either way, it definitely looks like we'll have a fandom RP of Sailor Moon ^-^

No, there is another interest check for Sailor Moon by someone else. @Muze I believe it was? The story and setting is a bit different but it's still Sailor Moon in the end :P

That interest thread started a day or so after this one. And with how fast the interest check threads seem to be moving, it wouldn't surprise me if people accidentally missed one or the other ^^

I just found it. Do I post my interest in that one instead of this one?

I know xD

I just was wondering if we were all moving to that thread.

So far the conclusion seems to be that while Muze's idea and my own are very similar, combining them might not really work as good. She will make her own idea, which I'll be joining, so feel free to go there too once it's up. Definitely exited for it.

I myself will likely eventually create a Sailor Moon roleplay as well, but I'll go with a version that is different enough to not have too much overlap. (I will be going with option 3, 8 female characters, and 12 additional optional roles for males. Not all (except for the girls) need to be filled so we won't be swamped with characters) So you're welcome to join this one too once it's up. It'll take a little while before I have it up and running, so please be patient with me ;)

Are there any more interested people? There is still plenty of room for more characters ^^

Can I take Sailor Neptune and Uranus?

They'll be Michiru and Harkua's daughters

Just head straight on to the thread :) (link is two posts up)

If you are interested, you may make one or both a male character if you so desire :) it isn't restricted to females

PS: The only way I'll be able to officially place them on reserve is if you go over there and place a reserve in the OOC. It's just so I can keep a proper overview of who has or hasn't actually joined the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back