• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sailor Moon A/U 1x1 Search

Favorite Senshi Group

• Inner

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Outer

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Starlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asteroid

• Animamates

• Total voters

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
001.jpg

I am looking for someone to play Prince Diamond for me as I have a plot involving an Alternate Universe that ties the White and Black Moon families in as one, so a lot of characters from Sailor Moon R will be present but since it is an AU characters from other story arcs can be present as well.

Basically the White and Black Moon families are related and shared the moon, co-ruling it from the light and dark side of the moon but the Black family grew jealous of the worship and love the White family received from the Earth and other planets. This weakened their hearts with bitterness and jealousy, giving the Wise Man and all manner of dark entities easy access to their darkest fears and used it to warp them into the ruthless, power hungry Black Moon family from Sailor Moon R. They then go across the universe in search of allies and even try to corrupt those with pure hearts like the Sailor Scouts all so they can achieve their goal of crushing the White Moon family and taking over the universe.

I do have an OC I would like to play and if you have one as well then that is more then fine with me as I love mixing OC's with cannons. This storyline will be dark and rather violent so please if you are uncomfortable with not so fluffy content then tread with caution. The scouts would also be older as well, about 17/18 and getting ready to graduate High School since it would seem less offensive then having young 14 year old girls getting into really bloody battles.

The story will start during the timeline right before the fall of the Moon Empire, so in the past and we will play up to when Queen Beryl(with help from the Black clan) over throws Queen Serenity and destroys the Moon Kingdom. Then we can flash to the present time just after the five inner scouts find their powers.

Characters I am willing to play:
- Mamoru/Endymion
- Rei
- Makoto
- Minako
- Haruka
- ChibiUsa/Wicked Lady
- Queen Beryl
- any of the Shiten'ou
- any of the Ayakashi Sisters
- Death Phantom/Wise Man
- Crimson Rubeus
- Green Esmeraude
- Blue Saphire
- Hotaru/Mistress 9
- Fisheye
- Hawk's Eye
- VesVes
- JunJun
- Artemis (human and cat form)

I prefer to roleplay with people who are semi-literate to literate and who also enjoy taking time to put detail into their posts just as I do. I usually post multi-para and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

Are you still accepting applicants for this? I’ve been craving a Sailor Moon roleplay for the longest time.
Hello :) Yes I am still accepting partner for this fandom. Please feel free to send me a PM and we can chat more there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back