• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Safe Haven ( Animal focused roleplay )

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Welcome to the out of Character Chat for Safe Haven! Feel free to ask question or chat here!

Please remember to keep the chitter chatter here, rather than in the IC, Overview, or Character page.

Also, drama makes for a fun roleplay, however it will not be tolerated within the OC. Thanks! Happy roleplaying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! If I'm doing multiple characters would it be okay if I made one post with all their character sheets clearly separated?

Hey @Lonelytaco, just an idea, I was wondering if we might be able to get an extra tab to keep track of all of the shelter animals?

I feel like it's going to get fairly complicated remembering which animal is which, or what name someone had given a specific animal.

This way we could keep a list of all of the animals in the first post and if anyone wanted to write a short bio (name, breed, picture, health conditions etc.) about an animal they introduced, they could. As things changes with their status or they were adopted, we could update the bio also!

Happy holidays everyone!

Emem said:
Hey @Lonelytaco, just an idea, I was wondering if we might be able to get an extra tab to keep track of all of the shelter animals?
I feel like it's going to get fairly complicated remembering which animal is which, or what name someone had given a specific animal.

This way we could keep a list of all of the animals in the first post and if anyone wanted to write a short bio (name, breed, picture, health conditions etc.) about an animal they introduced, they could. As things changes with their status or they were adopted, we could update the bio also!

Happy holidays everyone!
It's funny that you ask that, I actually had plans to do so. I'll probably put it up in the next few hours or so. Everyone can add as many animals to it as they want.

PSA: Just had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out, and I'm on some hefty painkillers, so I might make extra typos and be slower replying

@Hotaru Last two posts have been a bit too short. This is a detailed roleplay so I do expect a bit more than that. Also, you said the last time you had been to the shelter had been a few years ago, but the shelter didn't exist until a few months ago. Nor was there ever a building there up until now. Please correct this, and message me if you need to know anything :)

Also with what @Lonelytaco had said, this is a DETAILED roleplay. Not to insult anyone, but a majority of the users in this roleplay are managing something around barely a paragraph, if even that. That is not detailed.

Detailed is around 2+ paragraphs, as well as with decent grammar and English rules. I am not seeing that here, and moderators may come to tell the GM this themselves. Worst case scenario is that it is moved down in its category to Casual.

Again. I am not posting this to offend, or put anybody on the spot. I am reminding everyone of what a Detailed roleplay actually means.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you having trouble with notifications:

Have you guys tried putting on that new "persistent notifications" option in the settings?

It would be nice to pick up the roleplay a bit, and the notification problem certainly isn't helping :P .

Yeah your right, 3 pages in and it's still day one xD

Emem said:
For those of you having trouble with notifications:
Have you guys tried putting on that new "persistent notifications" option in the settings?

It would be nice to pick up the roleplay a bit, and the notification problem certainly isn't helping :P .

Sorry about my absence. Finals this week. I hope to be able to catch up and post this weekend. If I cant I will be alert you guys :(

I'm new to this website but I also want to join, would it be okay if you teach me how this works along the way please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back