• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sadistic Undead

Mikael gasped in surprise. Xander had fainted. His heart skipped a beat as he used the most of his magical knowledge to establish a telepathic link with his Master. 'Alezander...' He started. A clicking sound rang through his head as Alezander responded.

'Yes?!'

'Xander has fainted.' He blurted. The link had cut off, leaving Mikael's head spinning. No more than asecond later, a flash of wind blew past him as Alezander appeared.

"Where is he?!"

"We're in the court," Ioan answered. "Toma wanted to show him his telescope... then, Xander started talking incoherently and fainted. - I suppose it's a spell... it just came to my mind that there is one that causes such symptoms."

Alezander, with a burst of spped, appeared next to the garage, where the telescope was situated. There he saw his only son crumpled on the floor, and his face as white as chalk. He looked at Ioan seriously. "Is there any way to fix this..and if there is how can I help!"

Ioan tried to calm Alezander down a bit. "Look, I can understand you if you're upset... I'm a father as well. But you'd help him more if you tried to calm down... I'm sure he doesn't want his daddy to faint as well because of anger. - And yes, it can be cured. It's not too hard to cure it..." Ioan mumbled a few words in Latin. "He should be better in a few minutes."

The library was protected by different spells; one could not just teleport into it, so Ioan made Xander levitate and laid him down on a couch. "He might want to drink something when he wakes up."

Alezander nodded at Ioan's wise words. "Thanks... Its's just... I don't know what I'd do without Xander." He shook his head, trying to stop the tears that were threatening flowing down his face. He smiled at Ioan again. "Thanks... for everything."

With a blur of speed, Alezander exited the library and towards the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water-bottle, racing back down to the the library.

"No problem." Ioan sighed. "I know how you feel... what it's like to have a sick child... my little daughter died from brain cancer when she was Xander's age, and my second daughter - her big sister - died in a car crash the same year."

"Isn't he a vampire?" Ioan asked in confusion, seeing the water bottle.

Alezander shook his head. "He isn't, I want to let him have some of his humanity at least for a while." He paused and looked solemnly at Ioan. "I am sorry for your lose. I have a question though? Why didn't you turn her. Though I am a vampire, I know next to nothing about our race. Is there some rule about turning those who have a disease?"

(In his character sheet, you said he was a vampire...)

"There is no rule," Ioan answered. "I didn't turn Felicia because at the end, she couldn't walk or talk any more, and she kept getting seizures... I know that being disabled is no reason to be sad, but I felt that she didn't want to live any more. And Leana... she didn't want to be a vampire."

(Yeah. I understand it might have been a typo. Or I just completely forgot he was supposed to be a blood-sucker. But I edited him to human. )

Alezander nodded. "That's awful, what would've been worse was if she roamed around earth for eternity with no reason to live.You did the right thing."

A second later, Xander began to stir. "Ugh..where am I? ...Is this Disney World?" He muttered, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes. "My head feels like a pinata,"

Alezander chuckled and wrapped him in a bear hug. "Hey there kiddo." He said happily, his voice shaking. "We've missed you."

(Okay)

"Someone put a spell on you, and you've fainted," Ioan explained. "There are some evil men out there... hell, there are some evil men out there. I'm glad that Vlad punishes them so hard..."

Xander grinned widely. "Wait..." He paused for a second. "So your saying I got hit by a spell to make me go to sleep."

His grin grew wider. "THAT'S AWESOME!!"

"Yes, basically," Ioan answered. "But it can be dangerous. What if it next time, it'll happen when you're crossing a street or when you're swimming?"

Xander paused. "Oh...thats not fun. That sucks."

He tried sitting up but a burning sensation flooded his system.

He shrieked before dropping to the couch. His body paled and he fell unconscious again.

"No," Toma answered. "I was born with a severe cardiac defect, and the doctors said that if they can't find a heart for me, I have a bit more than a year left if I'm lucky."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back