• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♛⸺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟɪᴛᴇs❞

Reigning King

Not all princes become kings.
Welcome to the elite thread for the roleplay, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ❜s ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ. Here is where you'll post your characters and please, do not add anything to the character sheet that you do not see below without permission. The sheet might be a lot but everything is essential to your character. Even though these characters are somewhat wealthy, they still have flaws. If your character is deemed too perfect, we will let you know. If you have more than one character, please have them in the same post and not separate.

Full Name: First Middle Last
Nickname: optional
Birthdate: Month/Day
Zodiac:
Relationship Status:
Classification: Junior or Senior
Hometown: Don't have to be from Hollywood
Role: Which role are you applying for?
In-Depth Appearance: At least a paragraph detailing your character's appearance. Please include any scars, piercings, tattoos, and clothing style
Dislikes: At least 5
Habits: At least 2
Fears: At least 2
Secrets: At least 1 for GG, please be realistic here essential to your character
Personality: This can be traits or at least one and a half paragraphs. If listing traits, please have at least 7
Background: At least 2 and a half paragraphs detailing your character's history to where they are now

Last edited:

• holden wellington
    the king bee
    • i
      ii
      iii
      iv
      full name
      Holden Remy Wellington
      nicknames
      Holt, not really big on nicknames
      date of birth
      10/01
      sexuality
      Openly bisexual
      ethnicity
      1/2 African-American, 1/2 Caucasian
      hometown
      Manhattan, New York
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

delsarian harkas

# class president

# austin abrams

♡coded by uxie♡

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

delsarian harkas

nickname

del, sarian, or sar

eighteen

date of birth

may 30th

place of birth

bridgeport, connecticut

zodiac
gemini

sexuality
bisexual biromantic

relationship status
single

grade
senior

role
class president

visage
height
5'8''

build
sinewy, but often slouching. broad shoulders, strong arms, a muscular leanness to him borne from years of cross country and weights

hair
dark brown roots bleeding into dirty blonde hair, a rustled nest of hair untamed despite a generous amount of mousse

eyes
hazy green, hooded eyes framed with bushy eyebrows

body mods
pierced ears, an art piece by hajime sorayama on his inner forearm, the magic finger on his inner left arm

style
in class, del keeps his personal affairs to himself while presenting a social exterior: an assortment of jewelry, button-up shirts, and slacks leaning into neutral colors. outside of school, del dresses as any 18 year old boy would: band and graphic tee-shirts, fitted jeans and old sneakers.

face claim
austin abrams

personality type - ENTJ-A

positive traits

charismatic
debonair
perfectionist
ambitious
genuine
perceptive
independent
cool under pressure

negative traits

high-strung
cutthroat
cagey
flippant
deceitful
compulsive
detached
emotionally obtuse

charisma

vengefulness

competitiveness

energy

self-destructive

confidence

Machiavellian, Achilles incarnate, a slippery golden boy- They say God doesn't pick favorites, but something about Del seems to scream total package, a politician in the making. Some people say it's too good to be true, no one can be that perfect. It's easy to take Del for what he is at face value; a pretty boy with a pretty voice, all sideways smiles and sacrosanct sarcasm.

To the rest of the world, Delsarian is untouchable. Reserved but not shy, studious but not stuck-up, Del is a personality best taken in small doses. Sharp wit and sharper tongue, a strategist at heart, and a logistician at fault. Effortlessly mysterious, Del succeeds by becoming whoever he needs to be at the time- two faced to both teachers and students alike. Akin to a shark with blood in the water, when the dirt's good, Del's gooder. Always one step ahead, an arm's length away. In this instance, distance hardly contends fondness, in fact, who are you again? I've never seen you before in my life.

A fleeting, fickle foolish thing, it's easier to tolerate Del than it is to know him. Contempt makes the heart grow fonder, as one says, but getting close to Delsarian is a can of worms left unopened. One tends to accept what they get; a star-shiny sucker punch to the gut and your ego.

Beneath the surface, one wonders where the acting stops and the real Del begins. Composure cracks away to reveal a darker side to this golden boy, self destruction in spades, a hatred made, not born. Layers peeled back reveal a better picture of Hollywood's class president; a drunk kid crying in the lap of a stranger at a party, clinging to them and asking them to just stay. Achilles' heel, or Del's greatest weakness, will always be never knowing when to stop. When to stop caring or when to stop trying, it will be his greatest downfall.

reading paperbacks, dark chocolate, being right, p!atd's death of a bachelor album, campy horror movies, hanukkah latkes, being fashionably late, the color green, cats (despite being severely allergic)

dislikes
anything neon, being underestimated, blowing money, his family, exact change, fast food, losing, the feeling of chapped lips, having to sit through commercials

habits
crossing and uncrossing his legs, occasionally mumbles in his sleep, fidgets with his earrings when he thinks no one else is looking

fears
life after high school, becoming a deadbeat mooch like his older brother, jumpscares, animatronics

secrets
unbeknownst to del himself, his father has paid off the principal of the school to keep del at the top as class president, which is a position he cheated for when he switched the ballots during the final election

headcanons
- owns one too many radiohead posters, only knows creep tbh
- drives around in his granddad's old volkswagen, lovingly named lola
- cried for hours after watching httyd 3 in theaters and has never lived it down
- refuses to eat ground beef, says he's going veg but just hates the texture
- proudly wears the star of david around his neck on a gold chain
- learned how to play the drums in middle school, and he's still pretty decent
- the type of guy to cut you in the lunch line "my bad", and doesn't move
- is it flirting or is it manipulation™
- a whore for bickering
- a whore in general
- love language is calling you a fucking idiot and then passionately kissing you
- hates losing, used to be that kid who would roll around on the ground crying and kicking
- really good at checkers, absolutely fucking sucks at chess
- "fuck you my rook does what it wants"
- be even somewhat interested in jewish tradition/holidays and you're getting a big smooch
- only owns like three pairs of shoes, who tf needs that many shoes fr
- checks twitter religiously, but his most used app is apple music
- LOVES top gun: maverick, also cried his eyes out
- massive man crush on dev patel
- family bonding is sitting in the living room watching american idol (in silence)
- lives off of five hour energies and his mother's challah bread
- can't sit through a disney movie without saying something like "axkstually.. that is totally unrealistic irl"
little more

history

childhood.

Delsarian is the product of an unhappy marriage, the second and youngest son of the Harkas name.

Fortunately, the spark had sputtered and fizzled out long before his birth, after Mrs. Harkas oh-so-casually announced to her husband that she was merrily seeing other people; that being, the pool boy, and the father for their first child. Regardless, Donald Harkas, Del's half-brother, was born destined to pen the family name in a line of hideously wealthy lawyers. Donnie was the golden child, a cherubic pain in the ass. Daddy's favorite had a way of playing his cards, tormenting Del to the point of outcry, only to receive the brunt of their parent's annoyance. A middle child in all meanings of the word, as almost an entire year and a half passed before his younger sister, Daphne, was born, the second and last biological child to the Harkas name.

With money never being an issue in the family, it was more frivolous matters that caused arguments at the dinner table, a laughable game of rinse-and-repeat, all ending in an unkept promise of divorce. Delsarian never feared the idea of divorce between his parents, two miserable, life-draining souls such as them belonged together.

There was comfort in growing up in the shadow of his older brother, what was there to live up to when Donald could hardly make a name for himself? The four year age difference was all the opportunity Delsarian needed to outshine his brother, a youthfulness the 18 year old would never be able to get back, named tied to the Harkas legacy. A law school reject, it took all but six months for Donnie to come crawling back, seeking shelter and begging for pocket change.

adolescence.

Middle school was overrated, at least that's what he told Daphne.

Popularity null and personality suffocating, Del didn't have many friends during this developmental stage in his life. Easily classified as a kissass and a clown, repulsion was second nature. Typical for a try hard, classmates found it easy to manipulate Del, used him as a stepping stone in school to get what they wanted. It was during this very sensitive time in Del's life that he went through many phases, a brow raise for his conservative Jewish parents who frowned at the idea of piercings and tattoos. Fearful their second son would follow in the footsteps of the first, Delsarian was placed into a prep school close to home, somewhere they could keep an eye on their son. Unfortunately for them, Del had mastered the art of lying right to their faces.

Seventh and eighth grade is a blur of bad decisions and breaking curfew. Fitting in with the wrong crowd was second nature, laying low in plain sight. A classic case of avoidant parents syndrome, there was little to stop Del from causing a ruckus. A smart boy and a good kid, just too stupid to know what he was getting himself into. All it took was a newer, more reckless kid to catch attention, and yet another door was slammed in his face. A hermit in his own right, nights and school breaks were often spent cooped up in his house, all at the chagrin of his older brother, who lived in the basement of the house hopping paycheck to paycheck.

Tongue-in-cheek remarks were one thing, but being pushed around like they were kids again came to an abrupt start at the beginning of high school, more determined to stick it to the man than ever before. With enough convincing and marks for good behavior, Delsarian's parents transferred him to Hollywood High, where he's kicked and scratched his way to make a name for himself in the hellscape they call high school.

now.

Senior year is destined to be Del's best year yet. Or so he keeps manifesting to his shrink.

Four years of heard work have all lead up to this: a familiar face in the halls of Hollywood high met with smiles and the occasional glare. More a myth than a man, it's fair warned to watch your step when he's near. Willing to step on your toes to make himself known, those who give him a passing glance will likely find themselves regretting it down the line. A force moving up in the world, Del is less focused on the partying and drinking, and more focused on applying for colleges and getting into his dream school, Yale, to study political science. As of now, there's high hopes for the senior, if only he could get his nagging older brother off his back.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

• Anxiety
      Meghan Thee Stallion

name
      Rosalyn Marie Creed
      nickname
      Ro, Creed
      date of birth
      August 3rd, Leo
      sexuality
      Demisexual
      School Year
      Junior
      role
      Heiress
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Valentina Rodriguez
Queen Bee
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Valentina Garcia Rodriguez
    Zodiac
    Leo
    birthdate
    July 23rd, 2005
    sexuality
    Heterosexual
    ethnicity
    Mexican
    Hometown
    Calabasas, California
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• lucien hughes

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

who tf is lucien hughes?? (basics)
school tea
leah ❀
omggg just saw lucien hughes full on punch a kid in bio this morning! just came right in and hit him!!! can't believe i was finally able to see him go off lol. can't believe he's only 17 !!

vote4pedro
wait, lucien hughes?? the lucien michael hughes? u sure? he's a senior right? couldnt have been him cus he's in my brother's history class for seniors in the morning...

liltooty
bro he probs just skipped

THE DEETS ON LH!
SHAAANEE_
OK OK first off dude comes from hella money. his dad owns this like media company or smth that he started in portland oregon before they moved to the hills.

salnotfound
If he's so rich why does he dress like an emo hobo??

fullmetalnate
personal choice ig. kinda dig it tho. very grunge/punk rock thing goin on. totally fits right in with his whole "im gonna beat your ass" thing.

salnotfound
Do you have a crush on him or something? I can practically see you drooling from here.

SHAAANEE_
well apparently mr. emo hobo was seen making out with some dude last year so ur wet dream might just become reality >;P

liltooty
no way bro. listen i know luc from sharin classes with him and he's been in a relationship with some girl since sophomore year. ain't no way he's into dudes. have u seen him?? kick the shit out u if u made a move. bffr

fullmetalnate
alas!! wouldn't have worked out anyway. he's a pisces :/ and a march one which is bad AND born on the 3rd, which is like my least fav number!!

salnotfound
... please seek professional help

google show me this guys balls pls (visage)
olliebbyღ
FYI
here's what we know about the ever elusive lucien hughes:
man is almost 6 foot, guessing 5'11 or smth like that. he's not that gross bulky type or gym bro. probs only weighs around 130 pounds at LEAST. fam must have him on a diet or some wack shit like that like the rest of the trust fund kids.
he dyes his hair this dirty blond a lot so it looks bleached damaged, but it looks dark brown normally. and it's always a mess!!
his EYES THOUGH!!! ◉‿◉ they're soooo blue with a rlly bad case of dark circles , does he even sleep?? but he usually wears sunglasses, even inside! none of the teachers even say anything to him about it either no fair! he's already super pale anyway so it's not like he goes out in the sun much to begin with
let's talk about style for a sec. he's got this lazy goth thing going on or maybe he just doesn't give a shit and throws shit on. some sort of goth or maybe chill alternative grunge? there's a checklist and he's got the combat boots, black everything, ripped jeans, hoodies or jackets etc etc. what really got me goin was when he came into art late with these bitchin axe earrings in! i didnt even know he had his ears pierced until then but im LIVING for it! if he tried a little more and was less of a psycho he'd be cute (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

new sighting!
big shout out to @fullmetalnate for sending me this juicy info for yall! so apparently lucien was spotted at the santa monica beach this weekend (super rare! eeeee!!!) BUT MY MANS WORE A WHOLE ASS LONG SLEEVED SHIRT ON A BEACH ( ༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ ) LIKE??? THATS SO WEIRD AND IT WAS 90 DEGREES OUT!!
listen guys, i'm gonna very transparent here and tell yall it was probs cus he was super beat up from fights. you guys remember that really bad one last year when he almost threw hector thorne out of a window and hector broke his nose? kinda weird though cus it was still during summer vacation who tf is he fightin??? lotta of unexplained scars on his back too when someone snapped that pic when he got his shit rocked by thorne then too...like big ones... personally i think he's just super tatted up cus of his creepy
textbook human body anatomy thing going down his right arm with the nerves and everything and his family seems the type to hate that shit so he's probs just hiding it from them
idk tho this is all just rumors nothin concrete maybe he's just weird like that ┐(´ー`)┌

known to give the color red the blues (persona)
the truth be truthin
a blog chat dedicated to figuring out what the FUCK is going on with lucien hughes

666corn
i've been hearing a lotta shit about hughes and i'm here to set you bitches straight. luc is killin machine bro. goin on bout his looks and omg he's so weird!!! damn straight he is. he'd hate every single one of you and wouldn't hesitate to knock u out!

It'skylieeee
ANYWAY as i was saying before i was interrupted

lucien hughes is def the type to lie to ur face cus he always some excuse for smth. like he's super deceitful. gives me 'i'd throw you under the bus for a corn chip' vibes. and it's not like u could even stick up for urself with him cus he's so aggressive.

666corn
ye cus snitches get stitches. he doesn't go after any1 unless u a rat!!

tiny_froggie
mmmm no denying any of that but he's actually really open-minded. saw him on the boulevard once talking with a couple of drag queens and he was totally chill with them fr. he helped them find their friend who got lost since they were visiting. thought that was really compassionate for someone who's know to trip ppl down the school steps. could be he's just fruity though lol

SHAAANEE_
dude is curious. in lab sophomore year he kept mixing the compounds together until we had a massive explosion. ceiling was singed!! mrs. labine kept asking why he did it and he just said cus he wanted to see what would happen. mad lad that hughes lmao. at least he was nice to them

SweetPea45
just gonna toss in my hat in here real quick:

from what i've gathered lucien likes cold weather (he moved to the wrong state lol), said he'd kill for some cheesecake, has pet cat Luna which is one of the only things he posts on his insta, smokes a lot so i assume he likes it, my bf works at starbies and he told me lucien only ever orders cold brews, seafood fanatic ig, and weirdest of all: poetry. i am not kidding u guys cus it was in the school paper last year and everybody acts like it never happened?? it was actually really cool and creative of him.

also i kinda dig that he's into
skateboarding ~( ˘▾˘~)

salnotfound
Speaking of weird things; he's oddly emotional? We were watching the The Notebook for a film elective and I swear to God he was crying almost the whole time. Granted it was dark and he was in the back but I'm 95% sure there were tears.

666corn
i can tell u what he doesn't like. eye contact for one cus ya'll seem to be starin at him and for what?? plus all your criticism about him isn't cool, so obviously he's gonna be anti-social. then the boring shit like strong ass perfume cus damn, gettin touched (as he should cus why u guys touchin ppl anyway), open water which explains why he rarely goes to the beach, and some ocd thing about things not being organized or whatever.

domthebomb
k that's great u know all that but can we talk about how actually negative he is?? dude is a total escapist. he overheard my sister talking about the swim team getting qualified for state and he totally brought her down! saying shit like "not like you'll get passed state anyway, why try' or something like that. asshole. whenever he gets called out on his bs he just up and disappears too

It'skylieeee
eh that's sounds personal but maybe it's cus he has a fear of intimacy, as in opening up to ppl? ppl tend to act like that when they have that fear. also heard a rumor he has a fear of hospitals?? guessing it's actually blood or needles he doesn't like cus why be scared of a whole hospital? plus you gotta consider some of his habits. he picked his fingers bloody before a 3 min presentation, so he definitely is an anxious person. writes in all capitals on paper too, like he's yelling. cries for help??

domthebomb
whoa guys we've finally cracked the code thanks to the junior psychologist over here praise the lord

It'skylieeee
stfu

ah shit, here we go again (history)
anonymous
May 17th
Not sure why I keep posting here. I don't trust to put my ramblings any where else though. Paper trail and all that. Feels like a another person anyway when I write.

I've been thinking a lot about the past lately. It's funny that everyone keeps saying I run from it when in reality I'm pretty much stuck there. Ever since I turned eleven there's been this dark cloud over me. Ever since my mom and lily died in that car accident and fucking dad remarried, it turned everything to shit.

Dad likes him better. My step brother can do no wrong in his eyes. The guy gets all the good grades, does every sport well, all that second coming of Jesus Christ himself crap. Nothing I do ever amounts to the same reverence. I guess it's easier now to be a the fuckup my dad thinks I am. He probably hates me because of how I am. He won't say it out loud, not around his new replacements. Doesn't want to scare them away.

Who's gonna take over the company now? When I was a kid, he would take me into the office and show me around. Everyday was bring your kid to work day with him. I loved that. I really did. Now, I'm grateful to even get two words out of him when we're around each other. It's supposed to be mine. But with how things are going, he'll probably give it to his new kid. I don't even want it anyway, but it still hurts.

Hurts somehow more than when he put into the RTF before high school started. Just left me there. I had no idea why he didn't tell me when we first got there. Why he lied to me. Makes sense now though. With me in the hospital, he could go and marry my stepmom, without me there to stop him. How can he just move on from mom and Lily? Why can he be fine and not me?

I'm going into my senior year. All I gotta do is get through it and then I'm outta here. I don't care where I go or what I have to do. I'll take whatever is in my trust and get on a plane. Focus on getting my shit together and starting new.

Or maybe I should just fuck up my dad's life first.

July 10th
As I sit in darkness
My fear is living
I have failed life unable to harness
With every moment I build my prison

Life is a mystery
Unable to change the past
I live in my misery
Only to wish I could have been recast

August 6th
School is starting back any day now and I feel like I should get this off my chest. No one sees this shit anyway.

My secret is one probably everyone has heard by now. Whether they believe it or not.

I was the one who set my stepbrother up and made it look like he's been hitting his girlfriend for the entire year they've been together. Sure, the evidence was pretty circumstantial and the charges were dropped due to lack of adequate evidence, but that wasn't the point. Now, when he walks through the school, it'll be all anybody thinks. Even if his girlfriend denies it, she'll just look like a poor girl too in love with her abuser. A classic. They won't see this peppy nice guy anymore. They'll look at him like they look at me. Like he's a danger. Even dad's media presence can't fix the damage done. Good.

I win.

Last edited:
  • Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral. Pretty. They do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen.
    Juanita Perry
    enter
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

q b's minion.

fc: nailea devora.

dahlia reeves.

♡coded by uxie♡

hollywood's elite.

click!

given name

dahlia reeves.

n. name

lia, ladybug.

eighteen years old.

d.o.b.

may twelfth.

zodiac

taurus.

female.

• a.

personal.

sexuality

bi heterosexual.

r. status

a single pringle.

grade

junior.

hometown

los angeles, california.

role

the queen b's minion.

looks

basics. pretty brown locks of curls fall a little ways past dahlia's breastbone, complimenting a cherubic face. she stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall and only weighs 126lbs, falling under the pretty and petite category. not a singular strand of body hair in sight, dahlia keeps up with her skincare routine as much as possible, leaving her with model-like features. can't forget the pretty pearly whites (thanks to invisalign). clothing style. while dahlia may have access to a multitude of designer shops and the finances to cover the cost, her clothing style is rather simplistic, often meshing well with her feminine aesthetic. she loves to show skin so her closet is filled with cropped tanks, v-necks, slip dresses, sweetheart necklines, and skin-tight galore. and while she does dabble in some darker colors, she loves to experiment with floral pieces. to tie everything together, she pairs all of her outfits for the day with complimentary gold and silver hoops along with other dainty jewelry. body modifications. dahlia has both of her ears pierced and that's as far as she's willing to go. if she wants to switch things up, she often uses fake piercings for accessory purposes without the commitment and responsibility of a real one. faceclaim. nailea devora.

xo.dahlia

xo.dahlia

a work of art.

xo.dahlia

xo.dahlia

i felt pretty 2day.

xo.dahlia

xo.dahlia

wrong bag to fumble.

a.

b.

c.

d.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• perfect.

briar ramos.

name.

briar olivia ramos

age.

eighteen

gender.

female (she/her)

birthdate.

may 17th

zodiac.

taurus

orientation.

heterosexual

relationship.

single

year.

senior

hometown.

san diego, ca

role.

vice president

visage.

height.

5'4

appearance.

With lightly tanned skin and green eyes, Briar can be considered conventionally attractive. She's about average height, but more slender and toned due to her rigorous workout schedule and routine. Her curly brown hair stops just at her shoulders, but when it's straightened, which is almost never, it comes down to her chest. She comes from a more conservative family, so only her ears are pierced, but her style is much more liberal and laid back. Having been compared to a hippie or a flower child, Briar wears flare jeans and crop tops with floral patterns. Lots of earthy and pink tones can be found in her closet.

faceclaim.

paulina chávez

♡coded by uxie♡

[tab=Artem Ross][/tab]

Last edited:
August Taylor
The Athlete
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    August Lewis Taylor
    nicknames
    Gus, Gus Bus.
    date of birth
    8/13
    sexuality
    Closted Bisexual
    grade
    Junior
    hometown
    Los Angles
    occupation
    Student/Pizza Devilery Boy
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• daeddy

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

Daphne Mae Harkas

nickname

Daph

sixteen

date of birth

February 4th

place of birth

bridgeport, connecticut

pronouns
she/her

zodiac
aquarius

school year
sophomore

sexuality
homosexual heterosexual

role
the wannabe

visage
height
5'4"

body type
lean, petite but healthy-seeming nonetheless

hair
a light enough brunette to be almost considered a redhead

eyes
a green-ish blue

tattoos
a heart tattoo, it was one of those stick and pokes-- she's extremely proud of it

piercings
both earlobes, just for quirky earrings

face claim
zoe colletti

style
while blanche might personally prefer to dress comfortably (a t-shirt and jeans), she does often find herself dressing to impress, at least a little bit. either with a skirt, or (more typically) some cute trousers with a nice blouse. she sticks with a calm and precise color palette of grey, black, white, light pink, raspberry, forest green, and brown.

personality type - INFJ

virtues

organized
efficient
determined
creative
open-minded
clever
energetic

vices

hypocritical
envious
dishonest
weak-willed
opinionated
impulsive
sarcastic

creativity

confidence

thinking

energy

assertive

observant

Daphne's based her entire sense of oneself on every main female protagonist of a mystery novel. She's always looked up to the superheroes in comic books, the investigators who saves the day instead of the models that were pictured on the nearest magazine her mother would shove her direction.

Most, if not all models had an underlying sense of insecurity, their looks were their entire world. Daphne was obsessed with the confidence that the superheroes and detectives possessed purely based on their own intelligence and abilities.

Those characters were the person in the room who attracted anyone they wanted, the spotlight was always on them, praise was thrown their way from the slightest achievement and judgement didn't exist.

That's who she wanted to be.

But Daphne was just the clumsy, invisible and eccentric side character nobody paid attention to unless they were the murder victim.

What you want to be and who you are doesn't matter at the end of the day, and no matter how hard Daphne tries?

She's still the extra in someone else's story.

mysteries, puzzles, reading, comic books, journaling, her idea of "fashion"

dislikes
criticism, judgmental people, exercise, clichés, PDA, authority

habits
picks at the paint on her nails, tends to scratch herself a lot in tense situations, looks up at the ceiling/sky whenever she's deep in thought

secrets
Daphne's still in the closet. The thought of coming out anytime soon hasn't even crossed her mind.

She has a journal where she writes about almost everything that's happened in one day, past memories, experiences, and her tendency to eavesdrop is all in there, it'd be a shame if someone gotten a hand on it.

actually lost her virginity to a man, it was one of those "maybe I do like guys" moments. She didn't enjoy it.

fears
being forced into a life she doesn't want, never distancing herself from her parents, becoming somebody unrecognizable, and never having the opportunity to be herself
little more

history

childhood

Daphne was the third, and youngest child of Donald Sr. and Ruth Harkas, her parents had never had the happiest marriage. They assumed having a third child would solve most of the tension that was brought up when Ruth had her affair with the pool boy of all people.

It wasn't until Daphne was older she learned about said affair; they attempted to shield her from some of their worse habits. But most of their efforts dissipated by the time she turned six. She had usually stuck to herself and on the rare occasion spend time with her older brother.

Reading was her escape from the arguments, she remembers staying up later than usual to eavesdrop on her parents' conversation as if there was a secret that was waiting to be revealed in the Harkas household.

and in truth, there was.

There was probably so many Daphne couldn't reveal any of them.

adolescence

Growing up, Daphne was forced into mother-daughter things she didn't have an interest in, but had no choice but to comply. Her family had their roles; the mother, frivolous and light-hearted; the father, the temperamental and strict; the golden boy, who could do no wrong-- and the troublemaker, who succumbed to his father's wishes after all.

And then there was Daphne.

You see, she didn’t have a role beyond being the meditator.

To a blind eye, it didn’t seem like it— but Daphne had a lot of expectations on her shoulders, the expectation to sit, smile, and look pretty.

Her vision of beauty was very different compared to her mother's-- but her fashion sense wasn't why she felt ignored.
She always felt like she'd been the one picking up the pieces after every argument. Daphne couldn't get over that the only compliment she's ever received from her parents-- was that she was "dependable and smart,"

It didn't take much to realize that she was the glue holding their family together-- and everyone was so focused on making sure she is that glue, nobody considered she was broken to begin with.

Daphne was thirteen when she found out that her obsession with the girl she'd met, wasn't that she wanted to be her.

It took a lot of convincing from herself-- a lot of fear surrounding her religion and internalized homophobia before she finally accepted that she was gay-- or at the very least, she just hasn't seen or met a guy she'd be remotely interested in even if she was offered a hundred million dollars-- not that money was a sore subject for the Harkas family, but you get what I mean.

She did something she shouldn't of-- and Daphne acted on her impulses, if she would've known how much things would change?

What she ruined? She wouldn't have kissed her.

They weren't friends after that.

Daphne didn't leave her room for two weeks after that. She's always felt these highs and lows of emotion-- she was a sensitive person, but one day, something just hit and Daphne was at her lowest. It wasn't surprising nobody noticed-- until Del did, her parents had gotten her to therapy and Daphne was diagnosed with depression pretty early on in her sessions. The meds had helped a lot, enough to stabilize whatever... mess Daphne felt scrambling and aching around in her chest.

Depression wasn't just a feeling. It was thoughts she couldn't control, an everlasting dark room she couldn't get out of, and a feeling like she was stuck.

now.

It helped.

The meds she was on were... great.

But the sensation of being stuck never left.

Daphne was just continuously forced to fit into this mold of what her family wanted her to be. She didn't have many friends-- something her mother disapproved of but wasn't shocked of-- which made it hurt all the more.

Her aspiration of becoming an author was looked at like a childish dream that'd never come true. They said she needed to focus on realism, and how the real world isn't like stories, that when you're blessed with a family as wealthy, caring, and perfect as theirs...

You shouldn't give it all up for a silly dream that'd go no-where.

Last edited:
W.I.P.

• I'm the new girl, not the nice girl.

appearance

height

5'3''

weight

118 Pounds

hair c.

Jet Black

eye c.

Deep Brown

hair styling

Evie hair currently is chest length straight black hair with blunt bangs. She tend to switch up the style and color of their hair often, liking to expression it can give.

build

Evie is small in almost in everyway, only being 5'3'', they are slim with a slight hourglass figure.

body mods.

Evie has a multitude of tattoo's much to their mothers chagrin. Evie only has their ears and septum priced but plans on getting more when they can.

faceclaim

beabadoobee

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
SILAS
name
silas montgomery.

a.k.a
not a nickname guy.

d.o.b
april twenty-second.

zodiac
taurus.

sexuality
openly bisexual.

r. status
single. may mingle.

grade
senior.

hometown
atlanta, georgia.

role
the model.
sexy back
justin timberlake

charming. charismatic. easy-going. all things used to describe the pretty face that is silas montgomery. hollywood high's model man oozes confidence without even trying, almost as if he was born to be the center of attention. and while he doesn't exactly indulge in his pretty privilege, he is fully aware of where and what it can get him. which is why it is so difficult for silas to convince others that he isn't a total jackass with an ego following on his heel.

behind the makeup, the designer, the lighting, and the modeling agency is your all-american dream boy. he carries himself with poise and overall kindness that he's more then willing to share with those who are willing to talk to him. and even though he tends to keep quiet unless spoken to first, a lot of intelligence and self-awareness flies out of his mouth. the fame hasn't gotten to his head yet, and he likes to keep it that way even though his exterior doesn't particularly show it. especially when he's riding in a lambo or wearing a chain that typically costs more then the average persons rent.

yes, he's sexy. yes, he's dreamy. and yes, walks in every girl's fantasy. but there is more to silas' montgomery then what meets the eye. literally.

habits
smoking, chewing on his lip when he's deep in thought, maintaining a resting bitch face without meaning to, rolling his eyes, & drumming his fingertips when he's bored
PERSONA
if that's your girl, you better watch your back, yeah.

height
6'0" ft.

weight
163lbs.

hair
silas' hair is a chestnut brown, typically well kept but can sometimes be unruly. with the help of gel, he can occasionally style it neat and combed over, but the curls can have a mind of their own that seem to be out of his control.

eyes
as lively as his glacier blue hues look, silas' eyes can paint a rather tired or bored look of expression, easily showing the exhaustion his work can cause him. luckily his charming smile can make them tell a different story.

style
there are two sides to silas': casual and richy rich. and having been stuck in designer wear for back-to-back modeling gigs, he truly prefers casual (jean jackets, hoodies, jeans, and a nice pair of shoes to accompany the flashiest accessories). but when he's feeling up to it, he has no problem flaunting his money in the form of LV or gucci.

body mods
he has both of his ears pierced and a cross tattoo on his wrist, which is usually covered with makeup during gigs.

fc
ethan cutkosky.
https:///www.history-and-background.com/silas-montgomery
atlanta, georgia.
silas' montgomery was born to mila montgomery, a well-respected trial lawyer for celebrities, and antonio montgomery, an a-list model. being born the only child to the wealthy couple, atlanta, georgia welcomed the very small family with ease, allowing them to live in a luxury penthouse set up for royalty. having been childhood friends with the poor and the wealthy, silas often used the company of his buddies to replace the fulfillment of siblings typically found in the average family household. the young teen spent long nights in town, making lively memories with them that he would keep hidden to himself for when he got home. even with the money and the fame, it wasn't enough. surprisingly, he would trade it all to live normally. but normality wasn't an option, and the dream became more of just that.. just a pointless dream. especially when he was torn away from the neighborhood and thrown into the modeling agency.

his friends saw him less and makeup crews saw him more. silas spent the majority of his days powdered up, shirtless, or surrounded by women at the ripe age of seventeen. modeling campaigns filled his schedule back to back, so much so that he hardly got to see the sun. and by the time he got home, he could only tell the stars in the sky how he felt at the end of a hard day's work. it was a lonely life, even when his parents roamed in the same house as him. and the taste of atlanta, georgia grew sour. the more he was put under the spotlight, the more he resented it here in the lively state. fortunately for him, his parents began to notice the distaste in their son's eyes and compromised with him; agreeing to fit in family time.

things began to look up for silas.. slowly. the light in his eyes began to return when his parents took trips with him to different states, and without a photoshoot waiting for him at the end of the ride. japan, australia, new york, and california were just some of the states that got to see a rare sight: silas montgomery sporting a genuine smile for once. but, things took a sharp turn for the worst when the young man faced a life-threatening injury from a motorcycle accident during one of his vacations.

los angeles, california.
a year later from his motorcycle accident, silas picked up a new life with his parents in california. in actuality, they never left after their son suffered his back injury. it was too much organization to fly to and from home when his medical case was picked up by the finest medical center in los angeles. and even though it took a serious situation to open his parents' eyes, antonio and mila both realized that the genuine personality change in silas never left since being in the golden state.

he couldn't snake his way out of modeling entirely, but at least he was away from the one place he grew to hate. california would throw better opportunities at him. or will it?
+ exercising, specifically weight lifting and MMA fighting

+ social events, especially parties

+ the smell of a rainy day

+ spontaneous adventures

+ making new friends

+ long walks on the beach

+ wearing cologne

+ dining in and trying cuisine from different cultures
- poor body hygiene

- the texture of smoothies

- being caught in drama he didn't start

- being lied to