• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sʜᴀɴɢʀɪ-ʟᴀ - ᴏᴏᴄ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
giphy.gif

done that graduation shizzz
y'all miss me? ; )

alright y'all! i've sent out the discord to everyone who got accepted!!

choosing the influencer was a super tough decision because all the applications were amazing and i also love all of you and your wondering writing, which is why moon and i have decided to add two new roles that are open to apply for: the manager (f) and the backup dancer (m)!

the manager:
plagued by a lifetime of being told she would never make it in the music industry, the fierce musician made a name for herself in another way—by becoming the manager of the wildly popular freelance singer. while she works endlessly to be the best she can be in her role, the manager lives vicariously through the singer, who looks up to the manager like an younger sibling. her loyalty to her profession can only withstand her longing to flourish on her own, free from the shackles of mediocrity, for a limited amount of time, especially when she comes across a certain talented young dancer who ignites the flame in her artistic soul. (somewhat age-locked—must be older than the singer)

the backup dancer:
despite coming from an unsupportive family and having less than a hundred thousand won to his name, the aspiring young artist worked his way into the dance crew of a local rapper at the ripe age of 20. cocky and flippant about everything else in his life, the dancer keeps everyone at a superficial closeness, relying on no one but himself to prioritize his wellbeing. his name may not be known yet, but he'll be damned if no one appreciates his talents for what they're worth. this mindset takes a drastic hit, however, when he stumbles into the manager of a famous singer while busking and can't seem to shake her from his conflicted thoughts. whether that's due to the charming lady herself, or the opportunity for a larger gig she brings, he hardly knows himself.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wasn't able to make it as the influencer, but the cs of the other applicants were lovely and the person who was chosen for the role I'm sure would make an amazing job with their character and if you were expecting me to say that I hope everyone has fun in the roleplay and leave let me tell you that you are wrong because I'm like a parasite and you can't get rid of me so I'll be applying for the manager 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back