• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ᶜᵘʳʳᵉᶰᵗ❤ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.❞

Which character are you most interested in writing with?

• Laurent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gypsy

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fiore

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sorcier

il mio fioré
Pick a character you like,
Going to try something a little different this time around. These characters are
ones I've been wanting to use, and so rather than post paragraph written ideas,
I'll post my lil' babes instead. ----------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in one of the characters posted below, first, take a look at their
'preferred' ideas which are listed in the last box .Example; Fiore's first listed is, .....
"Mafia." If none of those interest you, I'm more than happy to discuss something
with you from scratch. Enjoy mon-mon bete's. ----------------------------------------

Disclaimer; I'm literate, so please also be literate. Should I even need to say that?

95c17bc1dcbb3a8d342a71ed85487825.png

large_26.png
large_27.png
large_25.png

ROLEPLAYS: 00 / 02

Twenty seven ▸ September 9 ( Virgo ) ▸ Male ▸ Biromantic Heterosexual ▸ 1/2 Swedish 1/2 Italian ▸ 6'1"

Chivalrous〕〔Chameleon〕〔Flirtatious〕〔Meticulous
Perspicacious and pitiless ━ Fiore was never a child of fairy tale and dream, but of bone and marrow. Menace and
honey. With ocean floor eyes, and tourmaline locks darker than the disquieted abyss. A devil of divine manipulation.

Possessive〕〔Dishonest〕〔Callous〕〔Controlling〕〔Vindictive
Dark, Mature Romance: Mafia, Werewolf x Human, Playboy x good girl, Arranged Marriage, Toxic Romance

Last edited:
ROLEPLAYS : 00 / 02
01.png
tumblr_ooxm8d7_Od_R1vg4lfbo1_500.png
tumblr_n1jmzju_Qw_X1rb69gro1_500_meitu_1.png

dove_divider_2.png

d67e534e88e4b8bc62485513e58b20a0.png

Twenty two ▸ March 1 ( Pisces ) ▸ Female ▸ Gender Blind ▸ 1/2 Korean 1/2 Spanish ▸ 5'5" ▸ 117 lbs

Charismatic〕〔Dreamy soul〕〔Cunning〕〔Mouthwatering lil' minx
A child of fairy tales and sin, money and fire ━ all constructed of the same fickle fibers Gypsy would learn to call life.
A fragile girl that dreamed not of fame & beauty but of pixie dust and ugly ducks turning into swan maidens at
midnight.
Lonewolf〕 〔Jealous Baby〕 〔Competitive〕 〔//Hot// headed
Slife of life, Angst Romance: Drama, Band member x first love, fwb trouble, prostitute x drug lord, light fantasy

072be14772fac71780f110e7db54ae70.png

8d1f595a009310f96835b9355fe81f13_white_aesthetic_darkness_falls.png
larged.png
752825050cac25174160732e3649c8c8.png

ROLEPLAYS: 00/02

Twenty six ▸ Jan 11 ( Capricorn) ▸ Male ▸ Bicurious ( heterosexual )▸ 100% Italian bred ▸ 5'11" ▸ Artist

Aloof by nature〕〔Romantic〕〔Magnetic〕〔Protective / sweetnatured
I had learned early to assume something dark and lethal hidden at the heart of anything I loved. When I couldn’t find it,
I responded, ----(--b e w i l d e r e d ---a n d--- w a r y--),---- in the only way I knew how: ....by planting it there myself.

Harsh〕 〔Bad tempter but rare〕 〔Territorial〕 〔Candid
Slice of life, Drama Romance: Artist x new muse, I saved you from your abusive bf, runaway x troublemaker, etc.

Update:

[ closed ] Fiore is 02/02

But if you pm me an idea of his or one of your own, I'll open him for you.

Laurent is 00/02

Gypsy is 00/02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back