• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♚ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ's ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ♚

junie

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥
| ♚ ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ's ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ♚ |
tumblr_o5u7n0TNPu1v44x80o1_500.gif
"pregnant"

if you think kardashians are famous for nothing, then what do you think of wealthy, privileged teens who have mommy and daddy to buy everything for them?

when a group of high school teens with famous parents live in manhattan, only cameras are in their face. these privileged students only face scandals and rumors when they look themselves up on google. too bad that the rumors aren't half fake.
ever since freshman year, these students have faced gossip and drama among themselves. that's when a website was born, madam manhattan. it has ruined or boosted these students in anyway. people would send "tips" on the latest news among these specific students.
now, it's junior year. their high school careers are more than half way finished, but the sat's are coming up and more rumors are to spill to the press. how do these group of teens try not to rip each other's heads off while working together to keep their darkest secrets. and how far will they take try to keep them hidden.
"i'm gay"

thanks for reading the plot! this roleplay is inspired by gossip girl. though it ended quite a while ago, it's still a pretty good show to watch in your spare time. i plan for this roleplay to be detailed, so i expect 2-3 paragraphs per a post. this roleplay will not be first come first serve. i will be accepting characters that are best fit for this roleplay and possible roles. if you have any other concerns, feel free to tag or pm me or my co-gm nymphadora. nymphadora. !

tumblr_o5u7n0TNPu1v44x80o1_500.gif
coded by dwale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back