• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʙᴏʏ's ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume

Tshorvc.png

1Pjakaq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Um. I'll try this. This sort of thing is where I got my start you know: homosexual group roleplay. 2 questions: 1) Why homosexual specifically? Why not bi bros? Just curious I don't really care. 2) Is this for real K-Pop people or do we make someone up? I'd prefer to make someone up.

Um. I'll try this. This sort of thing is where I got my start you know: homosexual group roleplay. 2 questions: 1) Why homosexual specifically? Why not bi bros? Just curious I don't really care. 2) Is this for real K-Pop people or do we make someone up? I'd prefer to make someone up.

Its the way of the gays fam

sorry that it wasn't clear! your character can be bisexual but they must be attracted to boys in some way or another because i want romance to happen in the roleplay  :)  

your character must be original, but have a korean/chinese/japanese faceclaim. the roleplay is set in korea.

i am sure that most people would use a person from a kpop group as their faceclaim. 

Excellent! I want romance too; I just thought it would make more sense for an idol to be bi so they're not so uncomfirtable with fanservice. :) Which is an important part of being an idol!

That's okay I highly doubt a group of gay dudes is going to care whether a guy is feminine. And if they do...assholes

Don't worry it's my first time too! You'll teach me, and I'll teach you!! POKEMON

((I'm a gd adult what am i doin))

Before my Internet died I was going to explain some things about my characters, that being

1) They're twins. Identical.

2) The older of the two is a major flirt. Anything that moves, flirt. Perpetually single, always flirting. Good at making friends SO LONG AS YOU CAN HANDLE BEING HIT ON 24/7. 

3) The younger of the two is very academic and shy but he's sweet. He DOESN'T want to be an idol.  He wouldn't be at this private academy, but his brother got hurt bad over spring break and he has to fill in for him until his brother gets better. 

This is why I'll be making characters for both, but only the younger will be featured in the beginning of the RP-- under the older's name. The older will be back later~

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I put bio? Or is this not full enough yet? I can advertise on my page but I'm tiny so it prolly won't help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back