• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✧ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ✧

I'm definitely interested! I love that you are having a 6 character max, and I especially love that you are accepting based on quality! I am not too well-versed in coding, but I'm sure I could find something! Let me know where I need to go and what I have to do to attempt to qualify for this RP! 

@N A N A

interested, it sounds lovely 

coding would be a tad difficult for me, though, since I'm not very familiar with the new site functions ;;

I'm definitely interested! I love that you are having a 6 character max, and I especially love that you are accepting based on quality! I am not too well-versed in coding, but I'm sure I could find something! Let me know where I need to go and what I have to do to attempt to qualify for this RP! 

@N A N A

coding would be a tad difficult for me, though, since I'm not very familiar with the new site functions ;;

interested~

i am interested.

thread is in the making!! so glad to see more than enough ppl interested!

The thread's uP!!

awesome! can't wait~

interested~

i am interested.

I'm interested! This sounds like a nice RP. =) Other than the fact that I am Korean trash. XD.

@N A N A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back