• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

Oh okay, whew! Lol I was studying for a test and it's my first test of the semester so I took it super serious. Got another on this Thursday but I won't study a whole week in advance lmao just Tues and Wednes

Are we plotting relationships yet? If so I'm free for anything just hit me up! please
Haha yeah, that's what I made those PM groups for- so people can figure out teh plots ;P So post there and go nuts! ^^

hey! so still looking for some peep/s to collab with for the mundane x affiliate(s). she owns a private vet clinic and doubles as an after-hours clinic to either one or a few people who routinely get hurt or just need patching up. maybe it's even some sort of neutral ground. maybe she's a sibling to a gang member or a cousin, or just a friend. in any case, if anyone's down for this shoot me a pm or holler here.

hey! so still looking for some peep/s to collab with for the mundane x affiliate(s). she owns a private vet clinic and doubles as an after-hours clinic to either one or a few people who routinely get hurt or just need patching up. maybe it's even some sort of neutral ground. maybe she's a sibling to a gang member or a cousin, or just a friend. in any case, if anyone's down for this shoot me a pm or holler here.
I think she should be friends with Hal ^^
Also, where that CS at? ;P

Serial killing, especially of the gang member variety, is an extremely dangerous hobby. Could use someone who can stitch up the more taxing wounds.

Also, I find the concept of gang members and the vigilante that is slaughtering them using the same hospital, hilarious.

Serial killing, especially of the gang member variety, is an extremely dangerous hobby. Could use someone who can stitch up the more taxing wounds.

Also, I find the concept of gang members and the vigilante that is slaughtering them using the same hospital, hilarious.

someone gets it!

Now that I'm actually writing posts for RPs and not just doing charries, I actually don't know if I want to juggle more than like 1 or 2 group games, because that's juggling 1-2 invested characters plus real-life stuff, and it might just total me. So how far I go with this would definitely depend on the activity of what I'm already in. If I had to make a hard call, I could decide whether I can follow through by the end of next week.

So I haven't really gotten around to fleshing out that character idea yet. If I go the journalist route, they'd (probably "he'd") be this self-aggrandizing muckraker; really wants to undercut corruption going on in the city and get recognized for it; has or had a police beat before writing under a psuedonym -- or just has a vigilante-type persona where they use the psuedonym to mask their civilian identity; may turn to similar corruption, pulling strings/exploiting connections they have in law enforcement, to do "whatever it takes"; thinks they're the second-coming and their posts'll probably be written first-person for the most part...

Now that I'm actually writing posts for RPs and not just doing charries, I actually don't know if I want to juggle more than like 1 or 2 group games, because that's juggling 1-2 invested characters plus real-life stuff, and it might just total me. So how far I go with this would definitely depend on the activity of what I'm already in. If I had to make a hard call, I could decide whether I can follow through by the end of next week.

So I haven't really gotten around to fleshing out that character idea yet. If I go the journalist route, they'd (probably "he'd") be this self-aggrandizing muckraker; really wants to undercut corruption going on in the city and get recognized for it; has or had a police beat before writing under a psuedonym -- or just has a vigilante-type persona where they use the psuedonym to mask their civilian identity; may turn to similar corruption, pulling strings/exploiting connections they have in law enforcement, to do "whatever it takes"; thinks they're the second-coming and their posts'll probably be written first-person for the most part...
I really love that idea ^^ I'll check back with you in a week and see if you'd still be interested in bringing us this guy~ (If you get notifications in the meantime, feel free to ignore them ;P )

Some of the more hands-on and fighter kinda characters may be in need of those medical services, and my guy Al's no different. If you wanna make a possible friendship between them, I'm all ears as well. πŸ™‚

Tfw you go get some stitches after massacring criminals all night, only to find more criminals at the place you get stitched up at. πŸ€”

Honestly I'd die for a scene where your guy just tries to maintain a strained, awkward conversation with a gangster while waiting to get stitched up.

"So...what are you in here for?"
"...I fell down the stairs."

Honestly I'd die for a scene where your guy just tries to maintain a strained, awkward conversation with a gangster while waiting to get stitched up.

"So...what are you in here for?"
"...I fell down the stairs."

Would be pretty weird with a leather mask on but...

"Weird... mask.."

"Uh... your benefit, not mine..." Subtly squirms in his chair because he can't bash his skull.

ok but also animal therapy. everybody holds a kitten while waiting for their turn, or plays with them

so I've finally finished delilah the vet/doc person. if anyone thinks her character and someone else's would match beyond just treating wounds, shoot me a pm!

leon's her good friend so I'm sure there's something interesting to be had in there huehuehue

Bruh my character is gonna have a dog and a cat, so they should be a frequent visitor ^^
Also sometimes come in with some scrapes on their own every ones and threes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back