• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’ 𝐘 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈 𝐂 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐒𝐫/𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐳𝐞𝐝 π‚π«π’π¦πž 𝐑𝐏 (πŽπŽπ‚)

Hey guys, the IC thread will be going up soon, so please have these done by this weekend so you don't get left out ;P

@KhorneFlakes Profile for Pete
@ale Profile for Debbie
ZacksQuest ZacksQuest Blurb/profile for O'Halloran
@MToki Profile for Dima
@Soapyface21 Profile for Sam
Lemercer Lemercer Blurb/profile for Leon
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Blurb/profile for your hacker
baggysack baggysack Blurbs/profile for journalist (+ P.I.)
catburglar catburglar Blurb/profile for vet character
CoachA CoachA Blurb/profile for student character
@Princess Roomba Blurbs/profiles for your characters

And there's still that one open spot for the O'Hallorans!

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a couple more profiles before I update it in bulk, 'cause I hate filling things out piecemeal xD
Ah, I'm just being nit-picky because I'm an accounting major and going piece by piece in meticulous detail is what we do XD

As a side note, I see there are characters who are accountants for the gangs, so I am going to have a lot of fun with my Private Investigator being able to point out tax evasion XD

so for the mundane character, im thinking maybe a vet who has his/her own practice? and if they have any mob friends, maybe they could show up injured, and the vet ends up helping them out because they know going to the hospital won't end well for their friend.

i dont know but the idea of mobsters getting stitched up at the vet is slightly humourous

Ah, I'm just being nit-picky because I'm an accounting major and going piece by piece in meticulous detail is what we do XD

As a side note, I see there are characters who are accountants for the gangs, so I am going to have a lot of fun with my Private Investigator being able to point out tax evasion XD

Al Capone is still rolling over in his grave for getting caught on tax evasion.

I'm not sure what to do with MaΡ€ΠΈΠ°. XD

so for the mundane character, im thinking maybe a vet who has his/her own practice? and if they have any mob friends, maybe they could show up injured, and the vet ends up helping them out because they know going to the hospital won't end well for their friend.

i dont know but the idea of mobsters getting stitched up at the vet is slightly humourous
I'm definitely on board with that xD

After some reconsideration, I'd like to revoke my fourth role as the police guy. Simply put, I think three characters are enough for me

I kiiiiiinda ship Nic and Jess? Not sure though ;P
And for some reason I can picture Ada flirting with Sloane xD
Think Nic could be friends with Kasumi? ouo

That would be okay though I'll have to think of a way for the two to meet or cooperate somewhere along the way. For a possible NPC for my character...I just have Kasumi's mentor for now.

Quick question. What era is this? We running around with tommy guns and brass knuckles or aka's and uzi's?

On the topic of guns.

"I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there. "

and

"My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains! You know, you're the second guy I've met today that seems to think a gat in the hand means the world by the tail. "

So I've been MIA since last Friday (not this past friday), what did I miss? lol

So I've been MIA since last Friday (not this past friday), what did I miss? lol
Not much yet ;P Working on IC thread stuff, so I should have it up soon, and in the meantime I'm still waiting on character submissions ^^

Oh okay, whew! Lol I was studying for a test and it's my first test of the semester so I took it super serious. Got another on this Thursday but I won't study a whole week in advance lmao just Tues and Wednes

Are we plotting relationships yet? If so I'm free for anything just hit me up! please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back