• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern s u c k e r for p a i n

ok so I had a a idea. Maybe after his return from The Island, he even keeps some details secret from them. They know more details than most, like how his mentor was brutally murdered, some details about the year he was falsely believed a prisoner, and maybe a few minor details. But of course thy understand why he never speaks of it, but since Trinidad is curious, maybe the two sisters try on their own to learn about this Island. Because now it's kinda like a secret spot he goes to when he wants to be alone, even though it has caused him so much pain.

ReverseWells said:
ok so I had a a idea. Maybe after his return from The Island, he even keeps some details secret from them. They know more details than most, like how his mentor was brutally murdered, some details about the year he was falsely believed a prisoner, and maybe a few minor details. But of course thy understand why he never speaks of it, but since Trinidad is curious, maybe the two sisters try on their own to learn about this Island. Because now it's kinda like a secret spot he goes to when he wants to be alone, even though it has caused him so much pain.
uhhh.. dear

this may seem really bad now but i just received word that i cannot have more than one sibling...

RedIncubus said:
df3568ab2a83f8da22089a29c7d15367.jpg
280full.jpg

Trust me,

I'm the worst kind of Quinzel.

tumblr_o2svz531lm1qa5840o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nqnt2nQAGe1t0ebrlo8_1280.jpg

Ollie Quinn

no slide
Req

|NAME|

Francis Oleander Quinzel

|AGE|

|SEXUALITY|

Homoflexible

|GENDER|

Male

|BIRTHDAY|

October 16th

|AFFILIATION|

the Suicide Squad

no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide no slide

no slide
no slide no slide
ahem...

@RedIncubus, characters haven't been accepted yet. however, @karmaa's character is also a child of harley, so you might want to pm her about that and make sure everything lines up correctly since they're related.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is getting very out of hand and has been brought to our attention. Nothing seems to be working in terms of solving the issue so I ask that you all block each other as to end this feud. I will remove all the previous messages. If this is to continue warnings will be given out, but we don't feel like doing that as of yet.

Thank you and if you have issues please contact us or report any further issues. Until then, please block each other so that you can get back to your roleplaying.

Sorry to bother y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back