• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern s u c k e r for p a i n

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
I'm here darling. I'm probably gonna try for Katana in this one babes
yess babe. katana seems so underrated when it comes to roleplays so i'm excited to see what you have!

karmaa said:
yess babe. katana seems so underrated when it comes to roleplays so i'm excited to see what you have!
I'll try to bring it darling. I've read up on her backstory and I just got some ideas going through my brains and yes as always she is a gay baby. I think I have done like 2 hetero charries on here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Shaxx] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30494-karmaa/ said:
@karmaa[/URL] Hey do you mind if I use your BBcode? I have a few but I'm not really sure about them
i rather you didn't, but if you need help with bbcode, just pm me.

It was so hard finding an fc for her but thanks the face claim gods for Ashley Moore so what's up? No seriously what's up? Your sky or what?
ashley moore is sooo beautiful. nothing much, i just found out that my mum has signed me up for a modelling gig. i don't even do modelling....

karmaa said:
ashley moore is sooo beautiful. nothing much, i just found out that my mum has signed me up for a modelling gig. i don't even do modelling....
I must agree. I have an huge crush on her. My mom does modeling and offered me to do some with her. I said hell to the no.

I must agree. I have an huge crush on her. My mom does modeling and offered me to do some with her. I said hell to the no.
I don't understand how my mum got my measurements off of me anyway. So now I have to go to the auditions and then go away for school camp for five days. :(

karmaa said:
I don't understand how my mum got my measurements off of me anyway. So now I have to go to the auditions and then go away for school camp for five days. :(
I think moms just knows those kind of things but crap you gonna be busy

*5th August* Just a reminder for anyone who lives in the UK Cx Just putting it out there

karmaa said:
honey, deadshot is taken my co-Gm @Adira. If you could please change it, that would be great. :)
Whoops sorry my bad - I assumed it could be more than one kid per person.

Bhlow said:
Whoops sorry my bad - I assumed it could be more than one kid per person.
it can unless the other person agrees to it and adira hasn't told me anything.

[QUOTE="d a n g e r]Am I allowed to change my character into a male Captain Boomerang?

[/QUOTE]
definitely! i love seeing diverse characters. :)

if you need help with some Aussie slang, I'm here to help you.

karmaa said:
honey, deadshot is taken my co-Gm @Adira. If you could please change it, that would be great. :)

@ReverseWells umm.. dearie i'm sorry... you can't really use deadshot, unless you want to be siblings with me... sorry about that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back