• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

i literally work 6 nights a week and the all-important ap exams are in the next two weeks for me which means i'm buried under a heaping pile of review material rn and only really have time to chat with people so they know i haven't DIED

i've been adding to my post for aya for a couple of days but it's hard when i don't really have free time (responding to this on my phone at work rn which i'm,,, not supposed to be doing) so pls cut me some slack thanks

peachnim peachnim you're fabulous btw thank you for being patient<3

EDIT: i also seem to be having an issue with getting notifs T.T fml

allure allure - omg rIGHT AP, ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU POOR SOULS :'-( good luck on your ap exams !!!!!! hopefully you get that 5 ✨ and good luck at work !!!

;shfs;fh omg girl pls the fabulous one is you, handling all this stuff like a pro

and that's weird??? is it on mobile or desktop? (the notif problem)

allure allure - omg rIGHT AP, ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT YOU POOR SOULS :'-( good luck on your ap exams !!!!!! hopefully you get that 5 ✨ and good luck at work !!!

;shfs;fh omg girl pls the fabulous one is you, handling all this stuff like a pro

and that's weird??? is it on mobile or desktop? (the notif problem)

? you're too sweet omg
and yes i'm planning on getting 5s on all except one so im studying more than i have all year hhhhh

it's on both desktop and mobile like i have to check my watched threads to see that new replies have been posted ?

and yes i'm planning on getting 5s on all except one so im studying more than i have all year hhhhh
good luck, you deserve that five !!!
hugs.gif

it's on both desktop and mobile like i have to check my watched threads to see that new replies have been posted
and hmMMMM that's really weird... notifs are definitely working on my end so idk what's going oN??? hope it gets fixed soon though

peachnim peachnim so he’s home for the night :,)
i was going to say that the girls would still be out and about before nightfall, so it still would’ve been possible to run into him on his way home from school but its too late now ??

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WEEK ACTUALLY HAPPENED, that was hecticccc
peachnim peachnim so he’s home for the night :,)
i was going to say that the girls would still be out and about before nightfall, so it still would’ve been possible to run into him on his way home from school but its too late now ??
hehe there's plenty of room for interaction in the future so no worries there ❤️ if we really want that extra interaction today, during the sleepover they can prank call him or something hAHA

his birthday is coming soon in the rp i'm ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

work was f*cking me over [working about 10 hours shifts without a break, fml].
But I'm back now.
:0000 oml that aint illegal where you are????
It is but since I work outside it isn't that noticeable...
GUYS I AM VERY CONCERNED PLS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES ?? and please let me know if you ever need extra time, it's more than understandable
--
Clouds Clouds - your posT OHMYGOD, I LOVE OUR CHARACTERS' INTERACTIONS V V V V MUCH ?

My internet provider is doing some kind of crap in my neighborhood so I haven’t had internet for the last hour and a half (currently using data). I just want to type up this post. ?

My internet provider is doing some kind of crap in my neighborhood so I haven’t had internet for the last hour and a half (currently using data). I just want to type up this post.
THE STRUGGLE. IS SO REAL.
and your efforts paid off, i mean can we TALK about that post ?✍?

momo needs someone to interact with, he’ll be studying while at work trying to cram for an exam lol
ok why is this me??? a 2018 mood
looks like momo's suffering with the rest of us :^)

We can have our girls go visit him with food bought with Itsuki's money?
that sounds like a p l a n
--
okay spEAKING OF EXAMS mine are almost finished - one more to go and i'm FREE well kinda?
how are you all coping rn??

Highkey thinking about Mayu calling Kohaku and be like “can we meet at (insert Itsuki’s address) for tutoring?” And the girls are just gonna bombard Kohaku and force her to stay

i'm in charge of some stuff for graduation but once that's over with i'll be active af
also just letting you know that some people who haven't posted yet have already contacted me about their situation. so, we should be getting some new posts around the end of this month-ish ?

also ayyyy finished with testing I can finally rp freely
omg congrats!!! ??? that's everything

Highkey thinking about Mayu calling Kohaku and be like “can we meet at (insert Itsuki’s address) for tutoring?” And the girls are just gonna bombard Kohaku and force her to stay
ohmygosh kohaku with the younger girls is so cute
it's like powerpuff girls but kohaku's the professor ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back