• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

So I have an idea for a 1x1 and I figured I'd post it here first to see if anyone was interested before trying the partner thread.

The setting is probably going to be Japan. It'll be a bittersweet romance that will obviously have a lot of angst throughout the relationship.

16 or 17 year old high schooler (male or female, I will refer to this character as female for easiness) has trouble at home. Maybe her mom seems like she doesn't care for her and is always going out with her boyfriend. Etc etc. This is really up to the person because character development is great. I'd really like it if everyone comes to understand each other at the end but that part doesn't really matter. Again, up to the person.

Anyways, this high schooler goes out with her closes friend one night. They meet up with the close friend's sister's friend who's dating the leader of a biker gang. At one of the biker get-togethers, our protagonist meets my guy who is 18. My dude is a high school drop out and makes ends meet by working part-time in multiple places. His main place is a gas station.

My dude is kind of like "Lol are you okay? what's your deal?" and the girl is all "none of your fucking business." Blah blah. He teases her and she ends up hitting him, which really pisses him off.

Etc etc. Their meetings continue, whether coincidental or on purpose. They kinda get to learn about each other but the girl is still kinda naive to my guy's past and nature (ya know because he's dangerous and she's kinda pure yet strong).

ANYWAYS. The real, real summary is that it's just a struggling romance between two different people. Of course my dude at the end is like "She's the girl that makes me want to change who I am."

The end.

Note: this is based off a JDrama

i'm bored blebleh
but

hc that kohaku listens and falls asleep to rock music because it reminds her of when she was a kid

Last edited:
y'ALL I JUST GOT HOME AND AM NOW CHILLING AFTER A DAY OF SHOPPING WORKING AND PARTYING WOWIE THIS WEEKEND WAS A RIDE
my feet hurt now but it was well worth it ?

I HAVE READ EVERYONE'S POSTS AND AM LOVINGGG THEM! (STILL NEED TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE, OBV - I WILL GET TO THAT ASAP)
I WILL ALSO TRY TO FINISH FUMIE'S REPLY SOON (putting hiro's on hold bc he doesn't have anyone to talk to lol rip)

koala koala - thAT SUMMARY JUST HIT THE SPOT MM HMMMMM ???
i'm definitely interested, but feel free to ignore if you want to do the 1x1 with someone else!
also if anyone else is interested y'all can go ahead ✨
edit: idk if i have the time to invest in this one s o b, this summer's gonna be busybusybusy

Last edited:
y'ALL I JUST GOT HOME AND AM NOW CHILLING AFTER A DAY OF SHOPPING WORKING AND PARTYING WOWIE THIS WEEKEND WAS A RIDE​

my feet hurt now but it was well worth it ?

I HAVE READ EVERYONE'S POSTS AND AM LOVINGGG THEM! (STILL NEED TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE, OBV - I WILL GET TO THAT ASAP)
I WILL ALSO TRY TO FINISH FUMIE'S REPLY SOON (putting hiro's on hold bc he doesn't have anyone to talk to lol rip)

koala koala - thAT SUMMARY JUST HIT THE SPOT MM HMMMMM ???
i'm definitely interested, but feel free to ignore if you want to do the 1x1 with someone else!
also if anyone else is interested y'all can go ahead ✨
edit: idk if i have the time to invest in this one s o b, this summer's gonna be busybusybusy
It’s no problem. Like I said, I was just checking. Thank you for liking the plot though~ ❤️

tbh I feel like this is gonna die but idkkk

i want this to live forever

so idk u might want to tag the people who haven't posted

tbh I feel like this is gonna die but idkkk

i want this to live forever
i mean it's happened before but this time? not on my watch
even if some people stop writing replies the rp can move forward as it's always going to be accepting ;-)

and i'm currently finishing up my reply !!! so sorry for the wait you guys

posted! and i updated the outfit bc that's what i originally had planned :-p
hiro's reply probably won't be up today, but we'll see

The next few minutes went by relatively slowly as his chatterbox sister updated him on her evening so far.
tbh i can totally imagine okiku butting in on the phone call and making mayu put the call on speaker when she finds out its itsuki like “who is it? oh let me say hi i wanna talk too!!” and then them just rambling on at him together
and i definitely have write that into my post when the time comes tbh

tbh i can totally imagine okiku butting in on the phone call and making mayu put the call on speaker when she finds out its itsuki like “who is it? oh let me say hi i wanna talk too!!” and then them just rambling on at him together
and i definitely have write that into my post when the time comes tbh
Itsuki's just like "since when did I have two chatterbox sisters??"

ikr
So many people haven't posted and it's kind of unappreciative
Like I don’t want to post because I don’t want to leave anyone out that hasn’t posted, but it seems like the rp will die unless I don’t :/

probably
But I know some people don't have exams and maybe they forgot idk

I can't post atm no one has replied to my post lmao so yeah
Yeahhhh. I’m waiting for allure for Mayu and S Q U E A K and Lunar for Itsuki.

okay just letting you know that 100% for sure, at least if you're in america, we're having finals week this/next/next next week so it's busy af (especially for people graduating this year lmao me) !!!

BUT i am working on hiroya's right now - if you're in the hs kids storyline please don't reply yet because it'll probably mess up the flow in my post im sorry :'-)

if i'm correct, this rp will most likely pick up around mid-may or near the end of may!

o k a y scratch that - i just realized that hiroya gets off of practice around 4:30, so he wouldn't even run into the girls on the way home! @ hs people: feel free to reply if you need to ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back