• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ's ʜᴜɴᴛ ♡ // 1x1 sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

wok

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

• tumblr_p19ywhQOtC1sucgn0o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p1a240KMYx1sucgn0o1_250.gif
    tumblr_p19yz0GeVm1sucgn0o1_540.jpg

ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ  ᴘ ᴜ ʀ s ᴜ ɪ ᴛ
     about chaser
    hello there, nice to meet you ! welcome to my brand new partner thread, hope you have a good time here or don't, bc like, i don't think this at all affects you in any way but moving on. obviously i've created a new log to find some more roleplays, so let's identify who i am first of all. my name is chaser, or ashe if you prefer knowing the actual name of whoever you're replying to. use whatever name you feel like, it doesn't bother me a bit. i am a female, contrary to popular belief - and no, i'm not in college despite my age being ripe for that sort of thing. what does this mean for you? fruitful replies ! since i do not attend yet, i have ridiculous free time, so i'm your person if you want a fluid and detailed responder !

i'm not going to go into dumb details like how many pets i have or smth, so if you're curious about that kind of random stuff, i'm sure we can have stupid chats in pm if you decide to rp with me lmao. overall, just to wrap this section up, i'm v patient, chill, and just nice company to have, in my own opinion.

preferences
    ahhh, yes, the dreaded preferences section. i knew you were ruing opening this !! or not, bc i really doubt it actually. anyhow, it's legitimately required in my own standards that i list these, so that there's no complications down the road. let's get the most prominent issues out of the way first; bbcode, details, and pairings.

bbcode is like... one of my main hobbies now to do in my free time, and i really appreciate nice looking things that are innovative to the roleplay. what does this mean for you? while it's not literally a requirement... i immensely prefer roleplaying with those who know how to code at least a little bit aesthetically. i know i'm greatly restricting my search already within the first preference, but i just really enjoy seeing creativity, as it shows investment in the roleplay, in my opinion.

details. DETAILS. oml, i am a very detailed writer, so it's kind of self explanatory that i seek others who can reciprocate the same types of posts as i do. i love details, and to those who think my kinds of posts are just endless filler - detailed literally is filler lmao. js.

pairings ??? like it's not really a huge "issue" per say, but yo chaser likes some gay. usually i will basically only roleplay mxm, as i'm just so accustomed to it after all these years. this doesn't rule out mxf, or even fxf, but just heavily take consideration to my preference of mxm; i cannot guarantee how interested i'll be with other types of pairings.

pm ! i like having an outlet to discuss what we're doing with the roleplay before it even happens! plus pm's always break the ice, so pls ♡

also i use asian fc's only. yea, sorry, i'm one of those people

extra notes
    howdy, you made it to the extra note section. here, i will occasionally edit this area with new things that i have to say, but for now:

- nothing here yet lmao.
CLEAR
CLEAR
C H A S E R ' S H U N T

Hello! I read your preferences and your summary of yourself and I honestly think it'd be really fun to rp with you! I will tell you now that BBcode is not something I use a lot but that's only because I don't really know how, not because I don't want to. I am learning though! So if that doesn't bother you then feel free to pm me, or I can pm you. Cheers!

heyo !! i read all the stuff, and you seem like a pretty cool dude !!
i would love to roleplay with you.. i have some experience with bbcode, but not as much as you do,
i could pm you, or if you want to, you can pm me !
sounds cool ?

SoftBoiHours SoftBoiHours glad to know i'm not "eugh" on first glance lmao. but anywho, i'm sure you're fine ! i'm not bothered by it, nor will i be, bc im sure your efforts will be more than enough ^^ you may pm me whenever you're ready, whenever you like !

cherub. cherub. ayooo it's you ! lolo
pls my experience aint even experience dont hold me higher than u
go ahead and shoot me a pm if you want, my dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back