• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 「 s e a r c h i n g 」「 mxf 」「 mxm 」

The Corrupted Valkyrie

A Kawaii Devil
Hey there everyone! I'll keep this pretty short and simple in terms of what I'm looking for.

• one x one roleplays only right now
  • private messages, threads, maybe discord
  • at least one solid paragraph a reply
  • decent grammar, decent spelling
  • someone who can help move the plot along
  • i prefer to play females in hetero pairings
  • i'm pretty active so i'd like if you were active
  • my limits are relaxed but no animals, incest, scat
  • please message me if you want to rp and know what you wanna rp

As for what it is I role play...

modern • medieval • fantasy • futuristic • apocalypse • wastelands • fallouts
zombies • magic boys • magic girls • high school • college • slice of life • androids
aliens • ghosts • nightmares • roommates • neighbors • vampires • hunters
demons • angels • grim reapers • clubs • seasons • seven sins • runaways
struggles • homelessness • fluff • comedy • romance • living doll • creepy towns
highly religious families and their gay kids • town with a secret • witches • cults
reincarnated lovers • sacrifices • dragons and riders • fictional gods • sci-fi
cyberpunk • steampunk • pirates • sky pirates • space pirates • merfolk • naga
bakery shops • flower shops • tattoo parlors • edgy kids • single dads • teachers
day care • mafia • gang • city living • country living • murder • a love too strong

Last edited:
Hello there! If you wouldn't mind having me, I like the your ideas if you'd like to delve into that further. Specifically, I'd say high school or the daycare one, both sound cute! :D

Well aren't you lucky

How would you feel about a winter themes plot that involved a town full of ice witches, and the head witches daughter needed to marry and make untainted by magic so she could gain access to her fill power. Plot twist the male is the only summer wizard left in exsistance??

Hello there! If you wouldn't mind having me, I like the your ideas if you'd like to delve into that further. Specifically, I'd say high school or the daycare one, both sound cute! :D
Hi there. c: I'm game for a high school RP. Why don't you send me a PM with any ideas you may have or which sexuality you'd like to play?

Well aren't you lucky

How would you feel about a winter themes plot that involved a town full of ice witches, and the head witches daughter needed to marry and make untainted by magic so she could gain access to her fill power. Plot twist the male is the only summer wizard left in exsistance??
I'm sorry, something about the plot doesn't seem to make sense to me? I bolded the part I didn't quite understand. Also I'm assuming this is a modern style arranged marriage idea?

ooooooh, I'm interested!

I'd love to do a post-apocalyptic, mafia, gang, medieval or futuristic RP with you! (Hopefully I said that right)
I prefer doing 1x1s on PM so hopefully that's fine haha ^^

If you want, I can give you a sample of my writing, even.

ooooooh, I'm interested!

I'd love to do a post-apocalyptic, mafia, gang, medieval or futuristic RP with you! (Hopefully I said that right)
I prefer doing 1x1s on PM so hopefully that's fine haha ^^

If you want, I can give you a sample of my writing, even.
Hey there! I would love to do something futuristic / post - apocalyptic with you!! Send me a PM, let me know if you want mxf or mxm and we can discuss and plot from there!

Hello there! Still looking for partners? If so, I'd love to do something Cyberpunk-themed with you! I've been riding quite the hype train for Cyberpunk 2077, so anything with that sorta concept sounds great for me.

Before I get too ahead of myself, would you be interested in a m/f soft-romance roleplay centered around the events leading up to, and including, a gigantic eruption Ala Mt. St. Helens? (honestly is more of a character study and outdoorsy type of idea)

Before I get too ahead of myself, would you be interested in a m/f soft-romance roleplay centered around the events leading up to, and including, a gigantic eruption Ala Mt. St. Helens? (honestly is more of a character study and outdoorsy type of idea)
Unfortunately, probably not. I do appreciate you taking the time to reach out to me though.

Aah, theres so much stuff that interests me! If you're still looking, I would absolutely love to do something in the modern/medical fantasy magic boys as well as some good cute flower shop/tattoo parlor/bakery shop prompts!

Omg yes. I'd love to mix up these concepts. How do you feel about trying a f// pairing? The pairing to me is fairly new, but I'm trying to extend my writing horizons onto things beyond norm. It's how you get better, right?

I have a pretty good idea on my character basis (though I did steal a large part of it from 'Atypical' if you've ever seen it). I'm thinking of an average schoolgirl, whose little/older brother is on the Autistic spectrum. Of course, this makes way for a variety of subplots!

I'm not solely looking for romance, I think that would be best for adding depth and confusion to character, since my character will already be in a hetero-relationship because who doesn't love complications? My main focus will be on the whole "small town with a dark secret vibe". I'd love to plot more on that with you and hear if you had anything at all in mind!

Omg yes. I'd love to mix up these concepts. How do you feel about trying a f// pairing? The pairing to me is fairly new, but I'm trying to extend my writing horizons onto things beyond norm. It's how you get better, right?

I have a pretty good idea on my character basis (though I did steal a large part of it from 'Atypical' if you've ever seen it). I'm thinking of an average schoolgirl, whose little/older brother is on the Autistic spectrum. Of course, this makes way for a variety of subplots!

I'm not solely looking for romance, I think that would be best for adding depth and confusion to character, since my character will already be in a hetero-relationship because who doesn't love complications? My main focus will be on the whole "small town with a dark secret vibe". I'd love to plot more on that with you and hear if you had anything at all in mind!
Hey there! Sorry, I'm not interested in f// pairings.

Aah, theres so much stuff that interests me! If you're still looking, I would absolutely love to do something in the modern/medical fantasy magic boys as well as some good cute flower shop/tattoo parlor/bakery shop prompts!
Ugh yes please that would be so much fun. We could go the ultra cliche route and have the bakery be their base of operations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back