• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern s a f e g u a r d

Nap

pumpkins
Link is in my signature. The due date in the CS will be extended for those interested. :)

Be sure to check out the first page of the OOC as well as the Newspaper in the Notes.

embed.php

safeguard

noun

1. something that serves as a protection or defense or that ensures safety.

2. a guard or convoy.

verb

3. to guard; protect; secure.

It's finally that time of year. The high school reunion. Some people look forward to meeting with those they shared classes with ten years ago while others dread it. This reunion is an important time for people who have lost touch, especially for this group of adults.

Years ago they were inseparable friends. Not a day went by where they weren't goofing off or going on an adventure together. This friendship would have never came to be if it wasn't for one of their groupies, a leader of sorts. She was the bringer, the life, and the glue which held them so close.

Imagine what happened when she left.

This high school reunion will be the shocker that forces this group of friends to rekindle their relationships and find the truth about her disappearance.

IC | OOC | Sign-up | NPCs | Places

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need more information, really. I'm still not sure where you plan on taking this. Slice of Life getting over the loss of a friend and group dynamic? Thrilling Mystery where they have to find said friend? Something else? I feel sort of like I've got a whiff of something but lost the scent.

Dusky said:
I just need more information, really. I'm still not sure where you plan on taking this. Slice of Life getting over the loss of a friend and group dynamic? Thrilling Mystery where they have to find said friend? Something else? I feel sort of like I've got a whiff of something but lost the scent.
I'm purposely not giving much detail simply because it is a mystery. I would honestly love to tell you the plan, but I don't want to spoil. haha

Think Pretty Little Liars mixed with White Collar.

Well, best of luck! I can't really commit to a roleplay I'm uncertain of, but it seems neat. Give some consideration to at least including the apparent circumstances of her disappearance, or something equally vague-yet-attention-grabbing. -salute-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back