• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern // S A D //

lol, i totally didn't realize that i gave maras bio teacher p mch the same last name as Matthew whoops i fixed it

i'm so sorry, but i feel kinda overwhelmed right now ,, i only just got home, and i have no idea what's going on in the roleplay. did everyone just suddenly run outside at the sound of the police officer?? where is everyone?? it'll be really awkward having such a late response to every suddenly moving so quickly in shock. (i thought we were going to mona's house, but change of direction??)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crookie it's okay, you're fine. I think Blaze is hiding in a dumpster in the alley, Crystal is by the dumpster, Ramona is checking out the alley, Weronica is outside smoking, and I think everyone else who's nearby is still in the cafe.

My characters would have been left out if Mona's house were the destination due to them still being out the picture.

Blaze is running into Crystal and they'll bump into Everette then head to the others...or something like that.

Hellllooooo. This rp looks like it would be a lot of fun, would it be too late to join in? If so, I'm sorry for bothering you...

Moss On Trees]I always thought your profile picture was a girl with a chipmunk head xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10381-shadedrose/ said:
@ShadedRose[/URL]
That was random as hell...but I needed a laugh after coming back from work lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back