Name: Ryohei Kimura

Hero Name: Wonder Mask

Appearance: wonder_red_by_feathery_wings-d91cpb3.jpg

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'5

Weight: 137 lbs.

Class: A

Abilities:

- Wonderful Suit: A suit that can transform Ryohei Kimura into Wonder Mask, a single hero whose soul holds one-hundred and one heroes wills, in three billionths of a second.  This suit provides enough defense to withstand tank-fire, the strength to lift vehicles, speed greater than that of a cheetah's and the unique ability to unite morph.

- Unite Morph: Unite morph allows Ryohei to materialize certain objects by electronically combining other objects from his surroundings.  The object data required to unite is recorded in the Wonderful Suit, the more objects used for the unite morph, the bigger the object will be.  A certain amount of energy is used depending on the size of the object created, therefore the size of an object cannot exceed the amount of power left in the Wonderful Suit.  Regardless of the size of the object, it will always be light enough to be used effectively.  While the Wonderful Suit passively recharges it's energy, it cannot recharge while a created object is being used.

• Unite Hand: Creates a hand that performs just like a real one, albeit at a larger level.  This hand at it's lowest level of energy use is capable of lifting and punching through an automobile.  More than one hand can be made, but this uses up twice the energy that a single hand would.

• Unite Sword: Creates a sword which, at it's lowest level, can cut through a wolf-level threat monster in a single slice.  While not as powerful as Unite Hand, it covers a much larger range and can slice through possibly anything if given enough energy.

• Unite Gun: Creates a gun that comes in three different forms depending on the amount of objects made to use it.  The Unite Gun takes the shape of a giant pistol which fires bullets that are made up of the objects that were made to create the Unite Gun and/or surrounding objects.  The Unite Launcher takes the shape of an RPG and is the first variation of the Unite Gun which loads up objects into the shape of missile for rapid-fire shots.  The Unite Cannon takes the form of a tank, which can be used like a real one and is the second and most powerful variation of the Unite Gun, a single bullet from the Unite Cannon hits with enough strength to pierce through a demon-level threat monster.  A single bullet requires a large amount of objects in order to be formed.

• Unite Whip:   Creates a fast and powerful spiked whip.  Can be used offensively to attack or subdue a single target, or used to swing from place to place much like Indiana Jones' whip.

• Unite Hammer: Creates a slow, yet incredibly strong hammer.  Just slamming the ground with the hammer is enough to create an earthquake powerful enough to level buildings.  Very useful for damaging armored enemies, yet leaves no options for Wonder Mask to defend.

• Unite Claw: Creates an immensely fast pair of claws which acts as a faster yet weaker version of the Unite Sword.  Can be used pry open closed doors or climb vertical surfaces.

• Unite Bomb: Creates a bomb which explodes upon impact, causing massive damage in a single blow.  Objects that are used to make the bomb are destroyed upon exploding and cannot be used as material for other Unite Morphs.  The bigger the bomb, the bigger the blast.

• Unite Glider: Creates a glider that's used to glide across long distances.

- Wonderful Suit Limit Remover (One-Hundred and One Mode): When a threat is deemed too powerful to be defeated by ordinary means, the limits of the Wonderful Suit's energy usage can be removed completely, making for extremely powerful Unite Morphs which some rumor are able to face Demon+ level threats singlehandedly on even ground.  However, removing the Wonderful Suit's limits comes at a very high cost.  Based on the amount of time spent in One-Hundred and One Mode, the strain on his body varies from the tearing of muscle tissue to completely tearing muscle fibres to shreds and finally costing Ryohei his life, causing his body to crumble to ashes from the sheer heat and intensity the effect has on his body.

Group(s)/Partner(s): N/A (Formerly the Wonder Gang)

Personality:  Ryohei's personality drastically differs from his Wonder Mask persona.  Despite being visibly in great shape, he comes off as nervous, tends to stutter and is all around not very threatening.  While those who know him as both a humble school teacher and a hero may believe this is an act, this really is how he acts.  However, upon transforming into Wonder Mask, his confidence improves ten-fold, whereupon he becomes a supportive, heroic and strict titan of wonder.  This is because he can't believe that he'd be able to perform any of the heroic death-defying feats that Wonder Mask can, seeing himself as just an average human being.  His Wonder Mask persona on the other hand sees Kimura in a different light, believing him to be an even better person than he thinks.

Backstory:  Upon becoming a B class hero, not yet having the Wonderful Suit yet still under the guise of Wonder Mask, Ryohei was invited to join the superhero group "The Wonder Gang."  It was then he was given the Wonderful Suit and quickly began to climb the hero rankings, making a name for himself in the Heroes Association.  The Wonder Gang had members in every class from C to S, having exactly 101 active members, with their leader Wonder Wig holding the seventh spot in S-class.  The Wonder Gang believed that as long as they all fought together to protect the Earth, nothing was impossible for them. 

Not too long after he became an A-rank hero, the Wonderful Gang was called to take care of a Demon level threat.  In a nail-bitingly long and bloody battle, both sides were left in defeat, with the monster having been killed after hours upon hours of being beaten down, the monster was finally vanquished, with what was left of it sinking into the sea.  The Wonderful Gang on the other hand were slaughtered mercilessly, leaving Wonder Mask as the sole survivor of the battle known as "The One-Hundred and One Hour Long Struggle."  Believing the hopes and dreams of his comrades rested on his shoulders now, rather than become a bitter, angry person upon their deaths, he vowed to become stronger and to one day re-establish the Wonderful Gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things:

• You mentioned three different variations of the gun, but only revealed 2 :P  
  • I would be very careful with this one-hundred and one mode as it is on the edge of the power-scale on what I'm willing to accept. Perhaps limited to Demon+ level threats (slightly higher than demon) but probably not Dragon, as that puts Ryohei in a position where he could potentially kill our villains single-handed. I understand it would perhaps destroy him after, but it'd probably destroy the story we have in motion if he's stronger than our villains xD  
  • I don't think a single gang should be able to take on a Dragon threat. Demon would be fine, but Dragon threats usually require the cooperation of most heroes in this RP, including the gangs they may have with them.  

You mentioned three different variations of the gun, but only revealed 2 :P  

The Unite Gun in itself is a variation, I realize it's not that clear judging from the way I wrote it.  The three variations are Unite Gun, Unite Launcher and Unite Cannon

• I would be very careful with this one-hundred and one mode as it is on the edge of the power-scale on what I'm willing to accept. Perhaps limited to Demon+ level threats (slightly higher than demon) but probably not Dragon, as that puts Ryohei in a position where he could potentially kill our villains single-handed. I understand it would perhaps destroy him after, but it'd probably destroy the story we have in motion if he's stronger than our villains xD  
  • I don't think a single gang should be able to take on a Dragon threat. Demon would be fine, but Dragon threats usually require the cooperation of most heroes in this RP, including the gangs they may have with them.  

Yeah, the minute I posted I was immediately aware that these two were probably gonna get me in trouble :/   I'll do some editing so that the one-hundred and one mode is better suited for Demon+ threats.  I'll also change the monster in the backstory from Dragon to Demon.  Hope this has cleared up the mistakes I made in the cs.

Edit: Actually, it would make sense if the Hero Association dubbed it as a demon level threat, not knowing it's full capabilities.  They wouldn't have known it was a dragon level threat until others heroes came to help or until the battle was over.  I won't put that in though unless you say it's ok ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The Unite Gun in itself is a variation, I realize it's not that clear judging from the way I wrote it.  The three variations are Unite Gun, Unite Launcher and Unite Cannon

Yeah, the minute I posted I was immediately aware that these two were probably gonna get me in trouble :/   I'll do some editing so that the one-hundred and one mode is better suited for Demon+ threats.  I'll also change the monster in the backstory from Dragon to Demon.  Hope this has cleared up the mistakes I made in the cs.

Edit: Actually, it would make sense if the Hero Association dubbed it as a demon level threat, not knowing it's full capabilities.  They wouldn't have known it was a dragon level threat until others heroes came to help or until the battle was over.  I won't put that in though unless you say it's ok ^_^

I would say keep it at demon-level, I just can't see a single gang taking down a Dragon Level threat. I've purposely left big events like Dragon level+ stuff out of the story prior to chapter 1. Otherwise I'm happy with everything else!

Users who are viewing this thread