• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby

Oof I am realizing making a character with a W name might make team names hard....I mean if Weiss worked out then so should another W name, right? XD

Oof I am realizing making a character with a W name might make team names hard....I mean if Weiss worked out then so should another W name, right? XD
You think you've got it bad?
My girls name is Violet Cestria. (Cheshire in Latin according to Google translate.)
V has like 3 possible combinations.

Last names can be used (but it's rare), and the team leader's name must come first. And I mean there's the whole color naming rule which we can try to make work but since we are only working with a handful of characters that might be hard.

I'm itching to get this started cause I've joined a bunch of rps in the past month or so and they all die either before they start or like a day or two in. Plus I'm really happy to try out my character.

I'm jotting all these names down so I can start figuring out some combos. Correct me if I'm wrong but we have a W, V, E, R, and C? For first names anyways.

What's stopping us?
We clearly have enough interest judging by how active this interest check is.
We are, but I wonder judging ‘bout how busy the admin is. Not saying he don’t have stuff to take care of, but an inactive admin might be a problem, though suppose we oughta just waito.

I will most likely make one in about an hour and tag all of you. Probably make a discord too, makes communication alot easier.

I am leaving to go to a night class that is 3 hours long (it's only one night a week tho) so I might not respond until afterwards. And yes a discord would be nice. Do we want to get more people to join?

I have no internet(kinda sorta) for a whole weekend and a million posts appear.

I'll put up a cs thread tonight, but still, pm me until I cookie your cs, which is my form of acceptance. I like my threads tidy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back