• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby

Elysium

Nuts
Hi. I've run rwby rps in the past, and now that the next season is on its way I feel like being in another one.

I already have a plot in mind. The characters will be ranged from first to third year, with the third years being the leaders of the four teams. Once we have four teams, we can start.

I'll also need four villains and a co-gm, but we'll worry about it when it come to that.

I'm also planning on skipping all the typical loitering around bit at the beginning of the rp, and dropping us straight into the first mission.

I was just going to start my own RWBY RP
But this works too
Count me in!
Also hello people I've been in RWBY RPs with before!

Late to the party, but interested. Oh, perhaps I can be a villain so we don't have to wait for 3 more people to make a third team. Yes, excellent, that could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back