• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Unsung Heroes Unite~! CLOSED!

Where: Ampitheater

With: Lily ( @Crystalblade)

Thoughts: cut the crap and lets get to ground zero Ozpin...

He smiled faintly and gave a nod. "Nice name." He responded, then grinned wider at her mention of not seeing it. "White haired girl had dust, some fire dust got loose... And this girl, in a red hood, kinda sneezed and exploded... She lived, but the white one was furious." He summed up. "I felt the heat off that thing, and the fireball wasn't the worst part either." He added.

"And I'm from here." He said, then quickly corrected himself. "Here as in Vale." He said, a sheepish smile forming. "Nowhere special, just a small town with a lot of White Fang activity... I've had my fair share of scraps with 'em, it's actually what landed me here..." He said. His hands gripped the handles of the two tonfas at his sides, his index fingers idly tracing the purple accents and outlines around the handles, "Before I start... Prepare,for my barrage of questions, I'm just gonna get them outta the way in case we end up on teams, and if not..." He stopped and smiled. "Always nice to have a friend." And then he began.

"Where are you from?" He started slowly, taking a quick breath before the real assualt began. "What is,your semblance? Your weapon? Have Family? Friends? Did you have any pets? What are your hobbies? What is your frosting tolerance?" He stopped then looked her in the eyes. "These are optional but what is your social security, bank account, and credit card info?" He finished.

Where: Entrance to Beacon

With: Blac and Maroon

Thoughts: I'm Done

Tags: @StoneWolf18

"Then I owe you some advice myself in return. Don't act so tough in front of people and like you deserve their respect when you give none. I value the strong," he said, turning around, his expression rather serious as a simple memory flashed across his eyes. His expression then changed, giving a complete 180 as he dragged his eye lid down and stuck out his tongue in a childish and mocking form. He gave his shoulder a light jab as he started to walk ahead. "And right now I can't really judge you. But I'll see it when I believe it, ok Eyeliner? For now, I'm Willing to leave everything up to fate and say anything is possible. But I do know one things for certain, no matter how strong you are by yourself, you will die if you don't learn how to get along with others properly." He smiled, chuckling as he began to walk away and not give Blac the last word. This was going to be a really fun year at beacon, at least, that's what Ath believed. He needed to start getting to the assembly with Ozpin if he was going to get his bearings. He was already so close to being lost!

[SIZE= 12pt]Where: Amphitheater[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 12pt]With: No one [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]in particular[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt].
Thoughts: "What's going on Ozpin...?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Blac chuckled watching her reaction to the knife throw before she exclaimed she needed it for a game. “[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]Well, when you play a wild game, you get wild results.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]” He said as she ran off after the knife and wallet. Blac then seem to grip something, and then tugged slightly before reaching around to his back. What he was doing was pulling on the wire he had attached to the knife beforehand. His action was enough to pull the knife free from the statue, letting its original owner retrieve it. As the girl was part way there only to stop briefly to turn around shout her name at them her name, Blac smirked with a slight laugh as he pressed something on the spool of wire in the back of his pants. “Maroon huh?” He said to himself as the spool rapidly start to reel back in the wire and knife as it dragged across the ground back to Blac though it will take awhile from this distance.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt]He chuckled as he was able to see her mope from this distance. “She was so close.” He said with a smirk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Blac’s attention then went to Ath as he started to reply back to him about advice. He looked at the white hair boy with a dull look as he seemed to get serious about his advice. He then huffed and smirked at the guy as he then stuck his tongue out at Blac. “Hmph, child.” He said as he rubbed his shoulder that got jabbed. He listened to what Ath had to say without a comment. Blac then touched under his eyes as he was being called eyeliner. ‘Eyeliner…? You try going multiple nights without sleep and working hard…’ He thought as he looked at his fingers then back at Ath with a raised eyebrow. Blac then huffed and looked away to Beacon as he was told that he never survive on his own, before Ath walked off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]When the knife was close enough, Blac stopped the spool and grabbed the wire and yanked it to cause the knife to come flying towards him, and he caught it mid air. Blac then sheathed the blade and watched Ath as he walked away. “Who said I demanded respect…” He said to himself mainly as Ath was far enough to not hear him. ‘But he’s right about one thing…He can’t judge me…and I don’t judge good actions. That’s for another to decide.’ He thought as he looked to Beacon tower and narrowed his eyes. He then continued to the Amphitheater for Ozpin’s welcoming speech. “Hmph, these students just may be fun in the end after all.” He said to himself with a smirk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Ozpin was standing at the window of his office looking out to the Main Avenue of Beacon as he took a sip of coffee. He could make out the a few events and students from where he was. He smiled to himself a bit as the last student along the Avenue finally started towards Beacon. The elevator then binged and opened up with Professor Goodwitch inside. She walked out to Ozpin and crossed her arms. “The students have arrived…are you ready?” She asked him. “Yes…let’s greet our new batch of hope.” He said as he then walked to the elevator and entered it with Goodwitch and they proceeded to the Amphitheater. On the way down he got a message on his scroll that was troubling. He just closed it and looked forward waiting for the doors to open. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Along the way to the amphitheater, he spoke with a few new students that crossed their path. Though he was helping them in his own way, he seemed somewhat distant as he spoke. They then reached the amphitheater as the last bit of students had finally arrived. He waited till things got settled to start his speech. When things finally did closed his eyes as he approached the mic. The mic went off grabbing the attention of the students. “Ahem…I’ll keep this brief.” He said as he pushed up his glasses. “You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft, and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people.” He said then opened his eyes. “But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of a purpose, direction.” He paused momentarily looking at a few students in particular among the crowd before continuing. “You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far.” He paused again. “It is up to you to take the first step.” He said then started to walk away off the stage and Goodwitch came up and made an announcement. “You will gather in the ballroom tonight, and tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready. Dismissed!” She said then followed after Ozpin. “Something happened…What?” She whispered to Ozpin as she walked behind him. “Something…we hoped could never happen…” He told her as they walked on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Blac entered the amphitheater before the speech and was one the last ones to arrive. He looked around at the other student among the room and noticed students that more and likely were on different airships before arriving. But he didn’t pay much mind as he dome enough of that for the day and went up to the stands for a seat instead of standing as they waited.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]In the stands, Blac was able to get a bird’s eye view mostly, over the other students. From here he was able to spot Maroon in a moping state which he just chuckled at before spotting the Bombshell, Red (Ruby) and the Heiress who seemed to be having a dispute. Blac’s attention was mostly on the bombshell but then noticed Jaune watching them as well, though the ‘white knight’ seemed to have his eyes on the Ice Queen mostly, which Blac could only shake his head at. He then noticed someone he didn’t expect to be looking at Jaune; a red head with a fairly nice bod. “Mmm~!” he couldn’t help but admire her but she seemed to be looking at the ‘white knight’ Jaune every so often. He raised an eyebrow at her and took a better look “Wait a minute….That’s Pyrrha Nikos isn’t she? Why’s Mistral’s tournament champ doing in Vale…?"He said then paused. ‘Then again Atlas’ Dust Heiress is here…’ He thought as he looked over at Weiss. “Why are they gathering here of all places…?” He said to himself in a whisper.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]Blac’s attention was then drawn to the stage when the mic went off and Ozpin was there starting his speech. Blac stood from his seat and walked to the front of the stands getting a better look at Ozpin. When Ozpin paused in the middle of his speech briefly, Blac could tell Opin looked at a few of the students, Blac included, specifically before continuing. Blac narrowed his eyes at this and huffed. “Wasted energy…Hmph.” He said to himself. Blac could tell something up with Ozpin as he didn’t seem himself. Not like the day they first met in person. ‘What’s going on Ozpin…?’ he thought as Ozpin finished his speech and walked off, letting the Goodwitch give the announcements that all new students will be sleeping in the ballroom tonight which Blac just sighed at. “Guess I’m finding a tree to sleep in tonight.” He said as he then headed to walk put of the Amphitheater. "Then again the girls will be in the same area as well..." He thought out loud and a devious grin spread across his face. 

((Yay finally up we can move on~! I say let's mingle a bit in the RP, have lunch/dinner later then once every one's ready we move on to the next day to get Initiation started~!))[/SIZE]

Where: Ballroom

With: Relatively Few People

Thoughts: Kinda Like Camping

As Maroon was one of the first out of the amphitheater she hurried to the ballroom following a map. Being one of the first there, she claimed a corner. She put red tape on the floor surrounding a 15 x 15 foot square.

With her territory claimed and sleeping equipment set up, she proceeded to wait for Ath and Blac, in which she is convinced that they are friends. She believed the would eat together, come back, play games, sleep, and repeat. Yay!! I already have lifelong friends!! She grinned to herself.

As she watched people enter, she observed them, giving the each names based on her first thought of them.

Tiny Giant, Waterfall, Puppy, Riding Hood, Snowflake, Kitty Kat.

She also paid close attention to their weapons if they were visible.

After waiting and hissing at any trespassers, she almost dozed off. So she left a fairly large sign for Blac and Ath that is quite hard to miss, informing them to set up in her square so they could be near each other. She also marked on the ground how they're items should be organized. 

She then went around the ballroom introducing herself to others.

Last edited by a moderator:

With: no one in particular

Thoughts: confidence.

Alright, initiation should be a breeze.  Sapphire stretched as she walked along the path to the ballroom.  Upon entering, she definitely was not one of the first ones there - plenty of people were there already.  Great.  Just great.  She dropped everything that she had and picked a spot along the edge of the ballroom.  She kept quiet, not knowing anyone.  She plopped down and started unpacking everything, fliping her hair back every once in a while to keep her hair out of her face.   As she finished unpacking, she just sat down and started to observe what was going on.  

She saw someone...interesting...Wait..,is that Pyrrha Nikos?  THE Pyrrha Nikos?  Sapphire just stared at Pyrrha.  What is she doing here?  Then again, Ms. Schnee is here, too.  What's going on?  She broke her stare and just shook her head.  Then, the 3 girls she saw earlier walk in - Red, blonde, and the ice queen herself.  And there's Black, over there, too, reading a book.  

She he pulled her heavy pistol put, and just stared at it.  She started cleaning the gun portion, at least, removing the pistol mag before doing so.  After she was done, she walked around the room, pacing back and forth.

Ballroom

All the students present

Yes, let us have a bloody campfire as well and make smores while we are at it Ozpin

Tyrian walked in and looked around, spotting Pyrrha Nikos, the one and only. He doesn't pay much attention to sports,or competition in general, but he knew enough to know her. Frankly he didn't care she was a student and would be treated as such, since you lost all fame, fortune, and whatever glory or infamy you had at the front door he felt. He saw the red-hood, blonde, and white haired one enter, and he just turned away and went to set up his sleeping arrangements. Funny enough the red-hood and blondie set up right next to him.

"Hi..." He said to them, looking up to give a small wave, and he got the two wave back before he looked back down. "So you caused the explosion? That was kinda funny, to be honest, you must have such firey and explosive personality." He joked, trying to be lighthearted. He got a laugh from blondie and the red hood just shook her head, a grin forming despite herself. He got into his sleeping bag and layed on his side. "See ya tomorrow ladies." He said with a small grin as they walked away. "By the way i'm Yang and this is my sister, Ruby, bye man!" Yang said, and Ruby glanced back to him, "Hi..." she said with a soft grin, then turned back to follow Yang. "I'm Tyrian by the way!" He called out to them as they left.

With: Other students

Thoughts: 'Oh my word, Weiss Schnee? And Pyrrha Nikos?!'

Tags: @TeaMMatE11

There were two things on Clementine's mind as everyone flooded into the ballroom. The first was that Ozpin's speech, though realistic and honest, wasn't what Clementine thought she would hear. The other was the fact that she was in the same school as literal celebrities.

She was going through what could be informally described as a fangirl moment. Her immediate instinct was to try to talk to them, however, Schnee was cold and didn't seem to want the small talk, and Nikos had her hands full of students who seemed to have the same idea. Clementine frowned, but tried to shrug it off. She noticed that a number of the other students were unpacking, and getting ready to go to bed. Seeming like a reasonable thing to do, she carried her belongings and tried to find a place to unpack. 'When was the last time I slept in the same room as other people?' she wondered, a small, nostalgic wave hitting her.

When she was about done unpacking, she remembered the student that she spoke with on the airship, and how they wanted to talk with her again. She examined the students around her, but didn't seem to notice them. Who she did notice, however, was a girl walking around the room, almost appearing to be pacing. Clementine watched her, curiously, and set done what she had unpacked.

"Hey!" Clementine greeted as she walked over to the girl, still watching her. "Did you finished packing too?" She asked her, wondering if she was just bored or something.

With: Apparently @Capriccio 

Thoughts: uh...ok....

Oh great.  Social interaction.  "Yeah...I did..."  Sapphire's face is naturally in a pensive face, and answered in tone that was soft.  She kept glancing around the room nervously, eyes darting between the ice queen and the legendary Pyrrha Nikos.  Sapphire really wanted to talk to Ms. Nikos, but she had her hands full at the moment.  She looked like she was thinking about something, but her mind was empty.  Sapphire never liked small talk; in fact, she loathed it. 

Almost everyone who had initiation tomorrow was unpacked and falling asleep already.  That's a good idea.  I need the rest.  "I'll...see you later," she said, in the same quiet tone.  Apparently Blonde and Red were talking to Black, while Ice Queen always had to stir up the drama.  ALWAYS.  Alright Ice Queen, shut up already.  Take your sass somewhere else.  She started to walk back to her spot.

Where: Walking to the Ballroom

With: The Crowd

Thoughts: "Dammit Ozpin"

Before she could respond to any of Tyrian's many questions, Ozpin began speaking, and the room became silent. She figured she would answer him after the speech, but she hadn't figured everyone would go rushing out of the room all at once afterwards. She lost Tyrian in the crowd, filled with answers to his questions but unable to relay them. In their brief meeting, she couldn't tell if Tyrian had just been quirky or if he was actually a little crazy. He was interesting to talk to though. At this point though he was long gone.

So much for making friends. She thought. I guess there will be other chances. Maybe I'll see Tyrian again too and answer his endless string of questions. She followed the bulk of students to the ballroom where she quickly picked a spot by one of the big, arched windows to set up her blanket and pillow. She thought back to Ozpin's speech as she sat by the window. In a way, it almost sounded like he was directing it at her, but she knew that wasn't the case. How should she take it personally though? And what did he mean by "first step"? Hadn't she already taken the first step by accepting her invitation to Beacon?

Instead of frustrate herself with those unanswerable questions, she decided to observe the other people in the room. There were many new students she hadn't seen yet that had landed in different airships, and she watched them interact. She didn't recognize some of the more famous personalities like others had. She simply saw a bratty white haired girl and a red head who seemed to draw a lot of attention. Lily had never had Pumpkin Pete's Marshmellow Flakes on the farm she grew up on. Her mother didn't tend to buy things like children's cereals, so she had no idea what all the fuss was about.

She also observed a quick exchange between the blue haired girl who had given Lily an ugly look on the airship, and a girl who tried to talk to her. Lily felt bad for the girl as Blue walked away with few words. Not very friendly.. Lily frowned. After this, she decided to open her pack and begin to read her book comfortably in her little corner next to the window, but she glanced up every so often to see what was going on.

With: no one really
Thought: sigh...old men...

Blac walked along the school grounds dully as he had one his knives out and tossing it in the air and catching it. He walked around in the court yard like area around Beacon tower. There were upper classmen peppered around the tower either in groups talking or some that just seemed to want to relax in the field like area around the tower. There were plenty of trees around for Blac to choose from to sleep in but that wasn’t his goal right now. He was actually getting the layout of the school while he can without getting interrupted. He already seen where dueling practice was going to happen and that was the Amphitheater. ‘Raised bleachers surrounding an open area; no doubt it was made to give a tournament ring like feel…That being the front building to the school. I wonder what they were thinking making that choice.’ He thought a he wondered through the halls of where the classes are located.

Blac stopped flipping his knife as he was inside and sheathed it as he entered a lecture hall with picture of grimm on the front board. He raised an eyebrow and walked down the stairs to the front of the class to get a better look. “Hm, Death Stalker 2, Beowolf countless but 4 alphas, Boarbattusk a few, Nevermore none, and Ursa not too many but 1 alpha.” He said out loud to himself as he looked at the diagrams of the beasts. It was like he was counting the amount of grim he killed over his time. “Oh that many at such a young age, huh?” A voice said behind Blac. Blac looked surprised as he jumped back towards the board and turned to the one who was speaking. He had a knife drawn as if ready to fight. “Ha ha whoa there, no need for such action.” The person said and Blac got a good look at who it was. It was a middle-age fat man in a burgundy suit, and had a mustache to cover his whole face if anything. Blac sighed and sheathed his blad before straightening back up. “Sorry about that, not use to people sneaking up on me.” He told him. “Hm, I’m Professor Port, and this is my classroom.” He said as he then walked up to the board. “Earlier you were calling out the type of grimm and some quantities, may I ask what they were about?” Port asked. “Uh, well it’s the Grimm that I faced…” “Hm, that many at such a young age…You must have some stories to tell. I myself have fought many of grimm in my life time. Why once i…” Professor Port started to go on about his story about facing many grim as he faced the board. He even acted it out a bit, but Blac didn’t stay around long after he started and snuck out. ‘Man, I don’t have all day to listen to an old man’s storied.’ He thought as he walked along the halls. As Professor Port was still talking in the lecture hall, another professor appeared in the door’s threshold in an upright possession with a coffee up in his hand. “Professor Port, what are you doing telling yourself your own story alone in here?” He asked rather fast before he zoomed down to the other professor’s side. “Oh Barty, I was just telling this story to…” Port said as he looked around and saw that Blac was gone. “Hm, he left.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head. “Come on, we still have preparations to do.” Professor Oobleck said and zoomed away and Port followed behind, but was stopped s his friend came back. "And it's Doctor." Dr. Oobleck said then zoomed off again.

[SIZE= 12pt]Blac sighed as he decided to head to the ballroom as he didn’t want to come across another like port. As he entered, he looked around as the majority of the new students have already set up for the night. He raised an eyebrow as he saw a sign with his and Ath’s name on it. He walked up and looked around at the space she acquired already. He then shook his head at the thought, as he could tell who did this. “[/SIZE]Going this far; even though I’m only here to get a sneak peek of the girls in their night clothes.[SIZE= 12pt]” He said out loud as he looked around for Maroon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]((This is [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]literally[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] 3/4 to half my original post, which may be added as another post if the vote goes to playing out the day.))[/SIZE]

Ballroom

@Crystalblade

Yay! Friend!

Tyrian spotted Lily and walked over, sitting next to her. "Hey! How was the walk? Hope it wasn't too crowded for you." He said with a small grin. He looked at her, then glanced around the room at everyone. There were so many people and yet so little looked friendly enough to approach, especially Ice Queen. "So now I guess you need to finish up answering my questions since Ozpin kinda interrupted us... Well, you have the floor Lily, answer away." He said. He glanced around one last time then turned his attention to Lily

Ballroom

@LoneSniper87

This is unexpected.

"Oh, hey!" Lily was surprised to see Tyrian again so soon. She set her book down, a tad disappointed that she'd only read about a page without getting interrupted, but it actually meant a lot to her that someone would approach her like that. She was used to watching from a distance. She tried to remember Tyrian's string of questions, but many of them were blanking in her mind. She remembered a request for a credit card number as standing out, but she decided to keep that to herself.

"I'm from Vale too, but I've never even been in the city since yesterday. I come from up north, up between the mountains and the sea. It's actually pretty peaceful up there, the occasional Grimm excluded." Her face turned dark at that, but brightened back up quickly. "My weapons," Lily continued. "Are right here." She held up both her arms, showing off the steely metal that covered over a layer of dark leather. If Tyrian knew anything about Atlas technology, he might recognize the metal as Atlas steel. It was an extremely light metal that was durable and easy to mechanize. It was a metal that was now primarily used in Atlesian Knights http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Atlesian_Knight-200, though Lily didn't really know anything about that.

She made a motion, flexing her wrists and stroking the inside of her palms with the tips of her fingers, then grumbled to herself quietly as she fiddled with them less elegantly until two blades roughly the length of her forearms shot out of each. "My father had all kinds of weapons he'd collected from his service in the Atlas military. These ones just seemed to suit me the best." She worked equally as hard to retract the blade back into the bracers. "And... I seemed to have forgotten the rest of the questions." She smiled sheepishly. "What about your weapons?" Lily had seen him holding the tonfas before. She didn't have a lot of knowledge about war and weapons, but she guessed that the design originated from Mistral based on history. They were definitely a unique armament of choice.

CLEMENTINE SIENNA
With: Sapphire (for like, half a minute)/ Other students
Thoughts: 'I didn't really have much to unpack. Not that I'd tell her that...'

A few minutes ago...

Clementine somewhat caught onto the girl's reluctance to talk, but hoped that she wouldn't mind too much. Apparently she did; when Clementine was about to give her a reply, the girl told her she was leaving, and swiftly departed. "Wai-" Clementine attempted to say, but the girl was already gone. Her shoulders fell, and she let out a sigh.

She looked around, and saw that there were a few people that seemed to be watching what happened, and her face turned a tint of red. She raised her shoulders up quickly and crossed her arms, and attempted to walk away from the scene. 'Oh, gosh, I just made a weird first impression,' she thought, still embarrassed.

Presently...

Clementine returned to where her belongings were unpacked and gathered, and began sorting through what she had with her. What she brought with her were mostly practical items and objects of value to her. She placed a few of the things that weren't needed at the moment into her bag.

"Okay, blanket: check," she mused out loud to herself, unfolding a long blanket from the pile and laying it across a free section of the floor for later. "And pillow: check," she remarked, putting a square pillow at what would apparently be the head of the blanket. 'Looks like I'm officially unpacked... and bored.' Everyone else seemed to being their own thing, and now it was apparent that not everyone was interested in smalltalk. She proceeded to plop down on top of her blanket, contemplating what she should do now.

Ballroom 

Other Students 

Hi

After leaving her spot and introducing herself to some people, Maroon walked over to a girl that caught her eye when she walked in, who she then nicknamed Sun.

Her orange hair reached a low below her shoulders, near the center of her back. Probably a style choice, Maroon thought to herself. As Maroon approached, she on all fours and be crawling stealthily toward Sun, not at all making a loud scuffling as she traveled, definitely not. The girl turned towards her as if she heard the sound. No one can hear me, I am an invisible, stealthy assassin, Maroon thought to herself as continued while everyone around her stared.

Once she was about 2 feet away, Maroon rose to her feet and introduced herself, "Hi Sun, I'm Maroon", she said out stretching her hand.

When: around Noon
With: Helio and Goodwitch
Thoughts: Damn that shrimp...

[SIZE=12.0pt]“HEEELLLOOO~! Future Test Sub-- I mean first year students!” a loud young sounding voice called out as they entered the ball room. It was a short girl that barely hit 5 feet tall, who was wearing a lab coat over a school uniform that walked in waving her dainty hand in the air as she went to the middle of the ballroom. “My name’s Scientist Heliotrope but you can just call me Professor Helio.” She called out to the students. The girl had he brown hair tied up in a pony tail and had glasses.

Hearing the voice Blac knew who it was the moment he heard the voice. “You got to be kidding me…” He said to himself and he looked at the girl standing I the middle of the ballroom with her hand up. His eye twitched as he saw her with a big smile on her face as if with no care in the world. He walked up behind the girl as she was focused on speaking to the other students. He then grabbed her by the back of her lab coat collar and lifted her off the ground. “So…This is where you been…Heliotrope.” He said in a not so pleased voice.

Come on you lazy bums, It’s no time to be preparing to sleep!” She shouted to those that acted sleepy or were already in their sacks. “There’s still stuff you need to do before going to sleep! Besides it's not even night time!” She said as she then snickered to herself. ‘Like showing me what you got in the lockers.’ She thought as a bit of drool dripped from the corner of her mouth as her eyes seemed to wonder around the room behind her glasses. Helio is a self proclaimed mad scientist when it came to dust. She's also a weapon nerd and is obviously way into weapons to a weird extent. Before she could get her hands on a few students weapons, she was suddenly lifted off the grounds she snapped out of her daze and looked down then around confused. She then froze hearing a dreadful voice of one she thought she never hear here.

She then slowly looked back behind her with a nervous smile. “H-Hi there B-Blac…L-Long time no see. W-Why are you here?” She said in a bit of a shaky voice. “Damn right it’s been a long time! You disappeared over a year ago!” He said sounding generally pissed. “Tee Hee~” She said as she then tried acting cute by sticking out her tongue and lightly bonking her own head. “Don’t you ‘Tee hee’ me! What happened to those upgrades you promised me a year ago!?” He said with a growl as he looked as her. “Well I…” He began as he looked away from him and started poking her fingers together. Then from the corner of her eye she caught the glimpse of Blac’s rifle over his shoulder. Her attitude then seemed to turn a 180. “You have Lady with you!? Let me see let me see!” She said as her hands then shot out over his shoulder reaching for the collapsed weapon. “Hey wai-!” Blac started but was cut off as she got out of his grasp and was crawling onto his back now and grabbed his collapsed rifle and ran a few feet away with the weapon in her arms. “Awawawaw~!” She exclaimed as she ran her cheek along the barrel of the now unfolded rifle. “Atomic Warfare Magnum 338, my customed baby~!” She said as if to a lover as her hand moved along the gun. Blac sighed as he face palmed at what she was doing. “48 inches of pure goodness, 27 of which are of a particularly good place.” She said as she admired the barrel as she licked her lips. “Oh, my 6.9kg bab-…wait a minute.” She paused then started to lift up the rifle at arm’s length getting it weight. “It’s only 6.5kg! Blac, what you do to my baby!” She said as she held it like a mother would to protect it. Blac sighed annoyedly. “As if it’s your concern…You were missing for a year. Now hand back Lady!” He demanded as he walked up to her and grabbed the rifle. “No~!” Helio said and held onto the gun like a child trying to keep its toy. “Dammit you little shrimp!” He said as he struggled to take it from her.

Professor Heliotrope, what is taking you so long to bring the student to the lockers?” A voice called out and Goodwitch came into the ball room, only to see the sight of Blac and Helio fighting over a weapon. She growled and walked up to them and smacking them both over the head with her crop. Both Helio and Blac straightened up as they sat before Goodwitch on their knees, and Bac’s rifle was on the ground in front of them. Helio was whimpering as Blac was annoyed and growling to himself. Goodwitch slapped the crop on her other hand as she looked down at them with a dominate glare. ‘Now…this situation seems familiar…’ Blac thought. “Now…I don’t know what this was about nor do I care.” She said then looked at Blac then looked to Helio as if to disregard him. “Heliotrope, you’re a professor at this academy you need to start acting like it…” She said then turned her back to them. “But-“ “No buts!” Goodwitch said sternly. “You need to take responsibility like the adult you are.” She said and Helio just seemed to sulk. “Now do what I have asked you to do.” Goodwitch said then headed to leave the ballroom.

Before she was out of the building Goodwitch stopped and looked around and her eyes narrowed. She then used her semblance to knock all the guys to one side of the ballroom with their things, and gently moved the girls to the other. and made a boarder line in the middle. “Rules for the night…Boys sleep on one end of the ballroom, Girls the other…and if it’s caught that any one crosses to the other side tonight…You’ll be punished by be.” Goodwitch said as he glared at the men’s side making it seem like it was directed at them mainly.  "[/SIZE]Ms. Heliotrope, you can continue with your announcement.” She said calmly then left.

Hekio was whimpering to her self as her happy attitude was now replaced with that of sadness. “Students with their armor and weaponry please follow me to the lockers to store them…” She said in a low voice and pointed in the direction of the lockers. He head even hanged as well in dispair.

Blac sighed as he grabbed his weapon and twirled it around to collapse t and put it back on his back. He then watched as Goodwitch walked away. “She’s really like the old lady…” He said to himself and looked to Helio and huffed. “I’ll deal with her later.” He said as he watched her be busy with some the other students.

@Crystalblade @Elision of Ecritures @Capriccio @TeaMMatE11 @Omnivorish @LoneSniper87
(This post effects everyone)

High Noon

Heading to lockers

Lily among others @Kishune @Crystalblade

This chick is out of her mind...

"My weapons are these tonfas, Rook and Knight," he said, taking them out, making them into crossbows. He them reverted the, back to tonfas and made them a staff. "Then here we have Bishop." He finished, making them tonfas then holstering them. He caught,they were heading to lockers and he got up to follow. "To the lockers it seems..." He said, standing and following the crowds. He walked up to the lady who seemed a bit marbles and decided to make introductions. "Afternoon, Doctor." He said, "Tyrian Lavan, I heard you were interested in seeing our weapons..." He said, taking out Knight and handing it to her. "Have a look."

CLEMENTINE SIENNA

With: Maroon @Omnivorish

Thoughts: 'What's that?'

Clementine perked up when she overheard a strange sound of movement, and whipped her head around, trying to see where it was coming from and what it was. She didn't spot what it was until the source of the noise was a few feet away. She looked over and saw a girl with red hair standing across from her, the girl's hand extended towards Clementine. 'Sun? ... Wait, I get it now.' With a smile, 'Sun' pushed herself up.

"Hey there! My name is Clementine," she introduced, and reached out, shaking Maroon's hand. "Did you come up with that nickname? Because it's really cool. I don't think I've ever had a nickname like that-" Her rambling was interrupted as someone's voice boomed into the room.

She looked around for the speaker, and saw a woman of short stature attempting to give what sounded like a pep talk. She listened for a moment, until a boy dressed in black suddenly walked over and grabbed the professor by the collar of her coat. They bickered for awhile - apparently their names were Professor Heliotrope and Blac - until Goodwitch suddenly showed up and broke the argument up. Clementine watched as her belongings were suddenly moved to one side of room. Then the two professors gave their final words before leaving.

Clementine had a mildly awestruck look on her face, whether it was from confusion, wonder, or even both. She faced Maroon once it was all over. "Looks like we've better get to the lockers," she remarked. "Uh, if you want to keep talking, we could chat on the way there." She wasn't sure if she'd agree to it or not, having already encountered someone who didn't want to be talked with, but it was worth asking at least, she thought. 

Lily Umbrage

With: Tyrian previously, now Azure @TeaMMatE11

Thoughts: "Noooooo!"

Lily found the weapons impressive. Certainly newer tech then her long knives. Her attention was averted from them for a moment as a small woman in a lab coat entered the room. Wow she was young. Was she really a professor? The people around here seemed to get crazier and crazier. Lily watched as her and the puke kid's punk friend argued, and Professor Goodwitch stepped in. Lily observed first hand what would happen if you got on Glynda's bad side, and decided that it be wise to avoid it at all costs.

She was about to turn to Tyrian again before he stood and walked off again. "He really has a habit of bouncing all over the place." Lily huffed slightly and then shrugged. She was about to settle back in with her book, when Glynda made a startling announcement and she felt herself being picked up by some invisible force. 

"Boys sleep on one end of the ballroom, Girls the other…"

Lily found there was no use fighting as she and her bag floated away from her cozy corner off to the other side of the room. As she was set, admittedly pretty gently, onto the floor she blew the messed up hair out of her face. She looked around, realizing she'd been set right next to the blue haired girl who had also presumably been moved. She'd watched the other girl get blown off by her, and the way she carried herself, Lily could tell she was rich.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" She said aloud. Lily noticed several other girls around her grinning at her remark, but she was curious what the blue-haired girl would think?

With: @Crystalblade 

Thoughts: uh...what?

So first thing that happened was a scientist and a dude, presumably a student, started fighting over a weapon.  Glynda then made the announcement that boys and girls had to sleep on opposite ends of the room.  Alright...  Sapphire picked her items up, and plopped down in a spot opposite of where she was set up before.  Unfortunately, the girl from the ship was right next to her.  Oh boy. 

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Sapphire heard the girl said next to.  She just made a small sigh while the other girls were grinning.  Saph opened up a book to read, and prayed that she wouldn't bug her.

With: Clementine @Capriccio

Thoughts: +1 Friend. NEW HIGH SCORE 

A wide smile spread across Maroon's face. "Might as well, that's what best friends do, right?" She said confidently, being convinced they had already been through thick and thin together.

As the students began following Doctor Professor something, Maroon didn't bother learning the name of the Blac Knight's most recent victim, she began asking Sun a series of basic questions. "Favorite Color? Animal? Food? Time of day? Sleep position? Sleep position? Birthday?" Were some of the questions she recited.

"Oh, by the way, what is your weapon?" Maroon asked not seeing it on her person.

With: Nobody in particular

Thoughts: 'That flight was too long, I'm hungry as hell, Ozpin seems as 'friendly' as he sounds, energetic mad scientist is a little unnerving, sweet sleeping near the ladies, oh god why am I flying across this room, that Goodwich lady is hot yet unsettling, don't really wanna leave Adamastos where spastic scientist chick might get to it, when can I get something to eat, and when can I get some sleep?'

To say that his first day at Beacon Academy was interesting would be an understatement. Having slept through the entire airship ride to Beacon, splayed over multiple seats in a pleasant spot of sunlight, Samson missed getting to know the majority of those on the airship aside from himself. Heck he didn't wake up till the airship captain woke him up saying they were about to disembark, resulting in a mad dash to get to wherever the hell the first year students were supposed to go to. A few wrong directions, a slap or two in the face, and by the time the faunus managed to arrive to catch Headmaster Ozpin's speech Samson's mood was rather sour to say the least. Having arrived late and being forced to sneak his way in, a task as subtle as an Ursa in a dust shop, having only caught the bit about something along the lines of wasted things, knowledge, and stepping on something, but in all honesty the faunus' growling stomach and less than pleased mood caused most words bounce right off. The only bit of information that filled him with a bit of joy was the prospect of sleep even though the time of day wasn't that late, a rather nice looking middle aged woman stating where the first years were to be located next.

The first years shifting from the amphitheater to the ballroom, Samson found the sleeping conditions not terribly unpleasant. "Hm, not too bad I guess seeing as the view's not that bad." he remarked to himself, eyes roaming over the room at the other ladies whom were apparently sharing their sleeping quarters with the guys for the night. Unfortunately it seemed that Samson's wandering eyes weren't very smiled upon as he suddenly felt himself shoved through the air toward one side of the ballroom, landing rather unceremoniously on his back with the other guys while the ladies enjoyed a much softer trip. "Eesh message received lady, damn." Samson grumbled to himself, rubbing the back of his head from the mild bump he'd received during the abrupt telekinetic flight. The boisterous scientist from before appeared to have had the wind knocked out of her sales, half-heartedly giving directions to students whom had equipment to store. Not really wanting to see what else that Goodwitch woman had to say about interaction between opposite sexes judging from her previous actions, Samson opted to get up and store his equipment. Having been tossed near a rather large window, Samson left his rucksack and bedroll to mark where his place was before standing and carrying Adamastos, currently in its collapsed form, toward the lockers along with his munitions pack which was slung over his shoulder, empty of course. With a soft yawn, Samson simply followed where the exuberant scientist professor doctor chick guided the students toward, not wanting to really be the one to shift her gears back toward that manic hyper state she'd been in prior. In all honesty he'd likely be a bit more sociable to those around him, but his current sleepy and hungry self didn't feel that sociable at the moment.

When: Noon
Where: Locker Room
With: Tyian @LoneSniper87 Helio, and Goodwitch.
Thoughts: Sigh...

[SIZE=12.0pt]“Alright everyone, no dillydallying; If you have your weapons on you, you must follow us to the locker room to store your weapons and armor. Weapons aren’t allowed throughout the campus except for in the amphitheater.” Helio called out a bit louder for those students that weren’t following them. Black sighed as he walked along with the students to the locker room.

Along the way to the locker room, Helio was approached by a student who offered to show his weapon. She looked at it with a serious face and her eyes turned a light shade of purple. She then effortlessly changed them between their three forms even knowing to combine them. She seemed disappointed with hoe the unused arrows seem to be used in the bow staff. She then tossed it back to him. “You need tighten the handles of the tonfas. They felt loose when transforming, and the stings on the crossbows need to be changed as well. All and all, it’s not a bad weapon for a poor man to use, but it needs a drastic overhaul in design to be truly viable.” She told him as she walked off before stopping. “And it’s Scientist Helio, not Doctor.” She said with a huff.

Blac soon walked up to her and bonked her over the head with the butt of his rifle. “Enough acting snooty just because you got in troubled with the old ladies daughter.” He told her with a dull expression as she looked at him with a pouting one as she held her head where he hit her. He then looked to the guy she was talking to. “Don’t mind her, all weapons are fine in battle as long as they’re maintained and known how to be used.” He told him. “TCh, says the guy who had me upgrade his relic of war into a modern day dust rifle…” She said in a whisper but Blac still heard it and he hit her again with the rifle. “Ow~!

Helio then growled lightly as Blac left to the lockers. Once Blac arrived, Goodwitch was already there giving the first years the instructions on the facility. “This is the R. Locker Room that houses the rocket lockers. Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor-armor. Additionally, you lockers can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code.” Just as she said that, she sighed as she watched a muscle bound brute shove Jaune Arc into one and set a code, having the locker take flight. She decided to ignore it for now as she had enough to worry about. Blac sighed and face palmed as he watched Jaune get pushed into the locker. He didn’t say anything as the guy needed to stick up for himself. “Your scroll will be your link between you and your locker. The code of the location you’re in will be displayed on your scroll when summoning your locker.” She said as she looked around at the student. Her expression dulled as she saw some the looks on the boy’s faces as she knew what was going through their minds. “As some of you may have found out, this is a unisex locker room, as mainly weapons are looked forward to being stored here, and not full body armor. These lockers shouldn’t hold anything that’s unnecessary to you in battle such as accessories. It’s made to get you fighting ready the moment it arrives, and having less in it will make it arrive faster.” She explained. “When you’re going into combat training class, use the separate sex locker rooms on opposite ends to change into your combat clothes.” She finally finished explaining. “You may now store your weapons into the lockers.” She said. "If you don't have a scroll, the school will provide you one at the end of initiation."
[/SIZE]

Where: Shared Equipment Locker Room

With: Mixed company, but again nobody specifically atm.

Thoughts: Wonder if I could make Adamastos rocket powered, or use my locker as a quick food delivery deal....could probably get away with that.

As the sizable group of students were guided toward the areas they'd be stowing and retrieving their gear from, Samson's eyes scanned the group around him to see if anyone caught his interest. That energetic girl who was apparently a professor at Beacon, must have some astounding use with how boisterous she acts, and upon seeing that rather odd shift in her eyes he guessed she was some sort of equipment savant with likely an analytical semblance of sorts. The professor's partner whom she'd been in a conversation with since earlier when everyone was moved to the ballroom also sparked some curiosity, his attitude toward the girl not truly giving off a warm relationship between them. The black haired youth didn't seem that keen on other company as a matter of fact as he and the young professor went about their heated chat. 'Well they're either past sweethearts who never fully got over it, or have a pretty screwed up way of showing friendship.' Samson thought to himself as he watched the young scientist get a soft rifle butt to the back of the head. Shaking his head, the youth simply headed off toward the lockers.

Entering the lockers Samson soon came to find a familiar and not too friendly face. 'Oh joy, more insightful words from professor ice queen.' His thoughts traced through his mind as Goodwitch stood before the group that had entered and soon gave further info on the area. 'Rocket powered lockers? Damn, wonder if there's some way I could use that to deliver a quick snack if I get hungry.' Another deep and insightful thought wandered slowly through Samson's mind as Goodwitch spoke, garbling out most of the words she stated. Something about a code, scrolls linked to a thing. It wasn't until the matter of unisex lockers came into earshot that Samson shook his head and tuned in to the professor's speaking. "Good god does this woman think that everyone in here is going to use this place as a steamy getaway or something? I mean sure, youthful hormones and all that jazz, but jeez lady..." Samson spoke aloud softly as he pulled out his scroll, walking up to a locker and opening it before stowing Adamastos away in a surprisingly secure holster, and finally syncing up the locker with his scroll. "There we go, now...just need to find something to eat around here." He stated, looking around at the weaponry of the various other students as his mind pondered exactly where the dining hall was around the academy grounds.

When: NoonWhere: Locker roomWith: Tall big and dull (Samson/@Nooguy)Thoughts: Let's see how he reacts.

[SIZE=12.0pt]While Goodwitch explained the lockers to everyone that came, Blac sighed as he crossed his arms. He was acting like he wasn’t listening or cared, but he stuck onto every word. Information about the academy was rare to come by if it was accurate, and knowing this info isn’t ever a bad thing in his line of work either. Blac finally heard the crash of the locker that Jaune was in and sighed again. ‘Well at least he didn’t land too far.’ He thought as he looked out the windows over head. Blac then looked at Goodwitch and rolled his eyes as she mentioned the sex separate lockers for changing into their combat wear. Blac looked to a guy who was taller than him who before seemed not to pay attention to the explanation till Goodwitch’s dull face explanation of the different sex lockers for combat wear. Blac chuckled to himself as he heard what the guy had to say about that. “Oh if you only knew…I wouldn’t doubt if she had her way there wouldn’t be any mix sex teams.” He told the guy with a smirk. “But she does have a reason to worry. If I had it my way, I’d bring the two hotties I encountered here for, as you put, a steamy getaway.” He said as he held up two fingers just t represent their numbers. “And damn, those two show enough with their combat outfits alone.” He said with a chuckle. “I don’t know what the age of consent here in Vale is, but if we were back in Mistral…I have myself a nice strawberry and banana smoothie.” He with a smirk as the fruit represented the girl he meant; Strawberrt being Pyrrha and the banana being Yang. Blac had a hint on how this guy’s mind worked seeing as he only seemed to focus once the separation of sexes in the locker room was mentioned. He mainly just wanted to see how this guy would act to his words.

When Goodwitch told them they could put their equipment in their lockers, Blac sighed. “Finally…” Blac then went to his locker and opened it up. It looked like a normal full body locker you see in schools or maybe workplaces. A dual hook at the top of the lock and three more hooks on each side, as well as some removable shelves. Blac looked at it and figured out how he was going to put everything up in the locker. He first took off Lady, his collapsed rifle, and placed her strap on the back hook. He then took off his leather jacket and placed it on the dual hooks at the top. With his jacket off, it revealed his slim physique. It also showed that he only had a tank top on and a torso holster of four knife sheaths; two sheaths on the straps over the shoulders, other two on the rid straps which were empty. He took it off and hung it on one the side hooks. Blac then tightened the wraps on his arms that were hidden under his jacket sleeves.

After fixing the wraps Black noticed that his crater scar was showing at the edge of his tank top. He lightly touched it and flinched a bit and sighed. ‘Guess I’ll need the jacket for the day...No need scaring the girls with it just yet.’ He thought then started taking off his loose second belt that held the dust containers and placed it on the hook opposite of the of the knife holster. He then unclipped the spool of wire from the back of his main belt and placed it on the shelf. After doing that he started going through his multiple pants pockets and emptying them. They were filled with rifle magazines. Eight total stored in his pants pockets and 1 still in his rifle, bringing a sub total to nine. He placed them on the shelf with his wire spool. After that he sat on the bench behind him and lifted up his pants legs revealing calf high boots with sheathed blades on each boot. He took them off and placed them on the seat beside him, only to them place one foot on his other knee. He seemed to have something sticking out of the heel of his boot. It was a butt f a knife handle coming out of the boot’s soul. He pulled at it and a knife that looked exactly the same as the ones on the holster and that were on his boots came out. He did the same with the other foot before getting up and headed to his still open locker. He hooked the already sheathed blades from the top of the boots to the hanging straps of the holster before sheathing the ones from the souls of his boots in the empty sheaths on the holster.

Blac still has two knifes on him under his arm wraps in the end. He may be in the academy, but he wasn’t going to truly be defenseless even here. Blac then grabbed his jacket and put it back on before closing his locker. ‘Guess I’ll get a scroll later then…’ He thought. Blac didn’t own a scroll as he thought it was a way to find his location rather well, thus making it easier to track him down. Blac heard the student from before get done storing his stuff and talked about looking for something to eat. He looked the guy over and nodded as a thought passed his mind. “Hey, I’ll lead you to the dining hall if you help me out with something?” Blac said as he pointed to the exit with his thumb suggesting they leave together.
[/SIZE]

Where: Walking to the locker rooms

With: The crowd/ @Kishune & @Nooguy

Thoughts: Who needs friends?

"Yeah I was kind of expecting that.." Lily mumbled under her breath while standing quickly to follow the students to the locker room. Lily had never met anyone so unfriendly, though if she could remember things from her time as an infant in Atlas, she probably would recall meeting a good many unfriendly people who found drooling babies in public distasteful. She cut her way through the crowd to hear about the lockers. It was great to get some unambiguous information for the first time that day. Rocket lockers sounded insane. But hey, they were a thing, and pretty soon she got a demonstration as vomit boy got shoved into one and blasted out of the room. There was a big emphasis on "crazy" today.

Lily hesitated when they were asked to put their weapons in their designated lockers. She looked down at her arms. She liked having her bracers with her at all times, and she decided to keep the weapons with her today, just in case the craziness kept ramping up. She wasn't paying too much attention to things after that, though she ended up overhearing two guys discussing the "hotties" they'd seen.

"Damn, the hormones are raging in here."  Lily said out loud. "No wonder Goodwitch split us up for the night." She had a judging look on her face, but also in her grin was a hint of amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back