RWBY: The Next Class

killerlung

Cosmic Mailman
Overview:

Okay so I know RWBY is a new series so people may not know the series, to put things into perspective you can watch the first 6 episodes on Youtube. Here is the link:

(For further episodes please go to roosterteeth.com)

Darkness used to cover all the land. Mankind was born from Dust and had to battle against creatures of the darkness, known as theGrimm. According to the legend, darkness at first was intent on wiping out mankind's brief existence, but man discovered a power that would help them combat the forces of darkness, and appropriately named their new weapon Dust, after that which they were formed from.

Armed with Dust, described as "Nature's Wrath," mankind managed to force the darkness away. In the absence of darkness, man was able to create civilization and spread throughout the world. Currently, the world is in a state of peace, but the Grimm may return any day. To fend off the Grimm, and any other threat to peace, academies such asSignalandBeaconwere created to train people to becomeHuntsmen and Huntresses.

Huntsmen and Huntresses, as the names imply, "hunt" these threats down and eliminate them using a combination of powerful weapons,Aura and ample supplies of Dust.

This RP will focus on a new class, a new year is starting and new teams will be chosen. This year is important, because it brings with it new enemies who scheme to return mankind to darkness.

Link to Sign-Ups:

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/rwby-the-next-class.13903/

Story/1st Post :

A new day was upon the world of Vytal, a new class was to be accepted into Beacon, and with this new class would come new hopes, new dreams, and an enormous amunt of potential.

As the sun rose, a giant transport began to lift off from the station. Taking with it the new students whom had already been accepted. Amongst these students was Colt Cooper, Jayden Namikito, Den Jin Yamanaka, Axel Thorn, Emily Cross, Sabrina Capet Lafluore, and a young man by the name of Jeremiah K. Alabast.

This was to be a new day for Beacon, a glorious day for the academy, but what it really meant was that the world wasn't safe, that it could never be safe with the monsters that constantly attacked and hid in the shadows. A young boy sighed from the corner of the ship, his back against the wall as he watched the news on the television.

"Another raid of a Dust refinery ship has left the authorities baffled" chimed the news reader, a young blonde whom had just replaced her aging predecessor. "In other news a puppy with three eyes was born in...." the boy turned off the screen, not wanting to hear any more of this drivel.

"So the first day at Beacon huh?" he said with a smile as he looked out the window, his ecitement reaching his peak as the clouds parted ever so slightly and he got a chance to glimpse the school. "Oh wow! Look at it, look at it, look at it!!!!" he shouted as he bugged the girl to his left. A seemingly stuck up girl whom scoffed at this boy's loud and rather obnoxious display of overdue excitement.

"Do you mind?" the girl chimed, obviously annoyed with the boy. She ran a hand through her silky white hair before turning the page of her book, "Some of us are trying to educate ourselves" she said in a clearly standoffish tone.

The boy however didn't seemed fazed as he suddenly neared the girl, "Oh and what kind of book is that!? IS it about super cool ultra weapons!? OR how about dust? Is it about dust? What about jet packs!?" he said as he rambled off about how cool jet packs were, his imagination obviously getting the better of him.

The girl put her hand up to her face in obvious frustration, as a lady it was uncouth for her to outwardly display emotions as rage, but her feminine demeanor shattered for a moment as the boy began to ramble more and more about how Jet Packs were undoubtedly the savior of humanity.

"Enough!" she shouted in a huff, her voice so loud in that moment that the other students were sure to take notice. "If you must know this book is about the regal stratagem of the knights watch, the noble hunters and huntresses whom fought valiantly against the me'chantes Betes" (Evil monsters in French). "Now if you'd please leave me to it" she said as she brought the book back up to meet her gaze.

The boy looked discouraged for a moment, a look of disappointment in his eyes as he had just failed to make a new friend despite his best efforts. "Could I at least get your name, mines Jeremiah" he said in a sulking tone, his eyes refusing to meet the girl's gaze.

The girl looked down from her book, "Sabrina Lafluore, you'd do well to remember that name, although I'd be shocked if even an imbecile like you hadn't heard it before.." she said as she scoffed and returned towards her book, hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

Yes, this day was shaping up to be eventful indeed......

(Please check the rules on the sign ups before posting and enjoy!)

(@LilacLilium, @TaleekXD , @KrisiStar , @Akihito , @the juggernaut have fun and make some good first impressions, afterall its the first day of academy!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing on the ship a girl would be looking out into the air as it moved closer and closer to Beacon. Standing near her was her older brother Cho and he was not as obvious about his excitement. Their two eldest brothers had graduated and gone on to become hunters. Long legs dressed in knee high blue boots would jump up and down as the outline of beacon came into view. The Yamanaka clan had so far promised to be a family of hunters and boy was Den Jin ready to prove that a great Huntress would follow behind them. Den Jin had trained in her town against her mothers will but had never been allowed to go to Beacon because her brother's were destined and she was to stay home and be her mother's prodigy. However to keep the peace in his home her father had let her attend school which pleased her mother as long as she was home in the evening and time for dinner. Long story short that worked long enough for her to become accepted into Beacon with letters of recommendation from two of her older brothers and her father, a retired hunter. The girl would clap her hands together and continue to bounce from side to side as she waited to reunite with her family. Then she'd over hear a commotion.

Turning to stare at a rather excited boy irritating a girl with long white hair she'd raise a brow while tilting her head to the side. The girl with waist length brown hair would move near them silently in her tight blue dress that reached just an about two inches above her boot's top. Her silver bracelet wrapped up her arm and she'd lift it to wave at the two happily *"Well since we are being all friendly I'm Den Jin,this is my brother Cho" the girl would speak clearly, surprisingly enough seeing how she wore a mask across her face, although her eyes were fixated and snake like her words were soft and kind. However her brother would shrug his shoulders and move off to friends he had made after patting the girl on her head. Den Jin was starting about a year behind everyone else so she had not yet made friends that were heading to Beacon. Strapped against her back be two silver sticks in an "x" that would resemble sheaths of some sort. But their names and what they were would remain a mystery for the moment. "Isn't it amazing" She found her gaze moving back to the school as she sighed almost like she was in love.

Then zoning back into reality she'd look around and give a goofy smile that could not be seen as she finally took in everyone on the ship.

The seats aboard the transport ship were okay by Emily`s standards. The leather was a bit rough but the stuffing was soft, soft enough that she began to doze off while looking across to the large windows, staring at the passing scenery of mountains and forest with dazed eyes while both of her hands held her weapon in front of her. She had chosen to sit somewhere in the more quiet and opened spaced areas aboard the ship where she could relax at last. Almost missing the ship was not fun especially if your family lived far from the academy.

A loud yawn escaped her mouth as she began to get drowsy, barley noticing the other students walking pass by. It wasn't long before she accidentally fell asleep leaning against her weapon. It was going to be a long ride, a little nap couldn't`t hurt.

"Well well this looks pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.."Axel said to himself as he gazed out the window before he heard a young lady yell from his right side causing him to look over and see whats wrong, Axel now confirming that she was yelling at some guy because of how obnoxious he was being simply shrugged before whispering a comment to himself, "Heh I guess some people woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.." Axel said giving himself a small laugh before he turned to examine the other students besides the two who already caught his attention. So far nobody really interested him..but that basically happens because he had no idea on who these people were but seeing as they were here as well they must had been accepted to the academy as well, in other words each of them has a strength in taking down monsters.

Axel yawned turning around to look out his window after he gave each of the people a good look, he saw wisdom in most of them but that was to be expected from each of them at least. But Axel really could not say much about any of them how he had raised himself the best way to know a person is in combat, "And seeing as we are all here for that i'll get to know everyone here pretty well.." Axel thought to himself before turning his neck back and forth cracking it twice. Axel then yawned and squat'ed down putting his hands behind his back.

Colt came out of the bathroom with his hands in his pockets he stops to look around at everyone. He thinks to himself walking away from the bathroom I feel bad for anyone going in there. as he chuckles slightly to his own thought, Colt tips his hat down to his eye level and adjusted his face cloth. Each step Colt took the spurs on his boots chinged. His coat covered his weapons as he walked, He then heard the excited student and also saw the annoyed white hair girl as he then thought to himself, Fun killer over there. He then heard a yawn, it was quite load although colt didn't blame who ever it was, He checks his watch seeing it was 7am. He sighs scratching his neck he walks over to the seats where a girl sat she had quite a weapon, she was asleep, He sits in the seat across from her. He looked at the 3 talking then seeing the girl in a blue dress his eyes widen slightly as he accidently said a comment out loud, "Wooo Weee!" Colt noticed the comment he made as he leans back setting his hat over his face crossing his arms leaning on the arm of the chair. He acts as if he is asleep.

Arnold Timsh was leaning on one of the rails by one of the numerous portholes on the massive tiltjet transport craft that ferried the students from the city of Vale to Beacon Academy on the cliffs overlooking the east side of the grand city. Thinking about the geography of it all,Arnold couldn't help but chuckle. I crossed the entire city just to get here. And it was true. Signal Academy was on the island of Patch,out on the open sea,a few kilometers out from the city's harbour on the western shoreline.

The sight was familiar,yet wondrously new. He was born and raised in Vale,so he knew it well. But he never saw it from above. It looked to different,so tiny,so insignificant. And this is what I'll be fighting for. He pushed himself off of the rail as he heard a young woman shout out,seemingly in frustration. He walked between this Sabrina girl and the object of her ire,Jeremiah,and said, "What,he's just trying to be friendly. Something you could do with learning." He cracked a grin,and said, "Or is he beneath your birth for such interactions?" With a shrug,he said, "Arnold Timsh." He offered his hands to either side as he leaned his back on the railing behind them.

"So,the shining Beacon." He looked over his shoulder at the magnificent citadel,now coming into view. "Doesn't look so shiny from here,though." He shrugged. "Still,it's a pretty good place from what I've heard." Every movement he made illicited metallic clinking from under his vest,although the blades for Fire and Fury were hidden from view.

Jeremiah's head struggled to place that name, where had he heard it before? Sabrina Lafluore? Wait a second! Like world champion battle games Sabrina Lafluore!? Like the girl from the cereal boxes and magazine covers!? Jeremiah blushed a bit, he was truly in the presence of royalty, or rather battle royalty. He watched those vids almost religiously, he memorized every move, every play, every droid that was used in the challenge rounds. "Whoah" he muttered as he stared at Sabrina for a moment, "Your like..." his voice trailed off for a moment in his shock.

"Speechless huh?" Sabrina said callously, a grin appearing on her face as she brought her eyes back to her book just in time to hear Jeremiah exclaim, "YOUR LIKE SUPER AMAZING!!!!" he shouted, he reached into his pockets trying to find something for Sabrina to sign.

Sabrina growled, unable to get back to her book, and to make matters worse she had actually made this boy louder rather than quieter. She was about to yell at Jeremiah once more only to be stopped as Jeremiah's watch expanded into his Hunter weapon. "How bout this, you wanna sign this!?" he asked excitedly.

Sabina was taken back, had he really meant it!? A warriors weapon signed by her? The thought seemed to make her ego explode, she winced a bit as she thought about how great and powerful she really was. Her daydream taking her to a mountaintop on which she laughed maniacally.

Meanwhile...

Jeremiah paused as Sabrina seemed trapped in thought, she seemed to be giggling a bit to herself though he had no idea what about. "Hello?" he asked her only to hear the girl laugh a bit more to herself, he sighed. "I think I broke her..." he said aloud right as Den Jin approached and introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Jeremiah" he said with a bright smile. Shaking his gauntlet-like weapon until it folded back into a rather large wrist watch. "Isn't this awesome!?" he said at almost the exact same time as Den Jin asked 'Isn't this amazing?'. "ha ha yeah it is!" he responded, laughing a bit from how like minded they seemed to be in that moment.

He made an effort to introduce himself to Cho as well, but sighed dejectedly as Cho walked off before he could introduce himself. "So what kind of weapons are those? Do they shoot, do they go boom, oooh ooh I know they slice and dice don't they!?" he asked excitedly, suddenly taking to his feet to stand in the aisle rather than his seat. He tried to get a better look at the weapons on Den Jin's back , sliding to the floor and looking upwards. Granted in doing so he may have looked like some sort of pervert, the thought nonetheless never crossed his mind. As he tried to get a better look at Den Jin's weapon, a man approached wearing boots and spurs. Then another from outside, it truly seemed as if Sabrina and Jeremiah had certainly made a scene.

Sabrina shook herself from her delusions of grandeur as Arnold addressed her, she blushed a bit, trying to compose herself as she realized she had just spaced out. "If I wanted a lesson on the morality of my behaviors I'd consult a licensed professional, good day sir!" she proclaimed as she stood and started to storm out of the lobby. The charms she wore in a chain around her neck swaying back and forth as she did.

Jeremiah turned to face the new guy from the floor, the one whom had introduced himself as Arnold, "Oh hey! Isn't it awesome! Oh I'm Jeremiah by the way, and that was Sabrina" Jeremiah paused for a moment, "I think she's just stressed who knows she might be a real team player" he said in a seemingly overconfident tone. He smiled but stopped for a moment suddenly coming to a horrible realization. "Wait a second I didn't get an autograph...Hey wait!" he shouted after Sabrina but to no avail. He sighed in a discouraged tone, "Oh well" he muttered as he pulled himself off the floor and stood to meet the other two.

As he did the ship began to land on Beacon's island, its large landing gear making contact with the landing pad as the full landscape of Beacon was now entirely in view. The island seemed like a paradise, though they could be sure there'd be dangers there as well....

(okay I'm gonna give it 1 more round of posts before the headmaster greets you all and then time skip to the night for 1 or two rounds of posting, followed by a time skip to your Emerald Forest team building mission.)

(Now the way it's gonna work is I'm gonna have everyone PM me a symbol, a first symbol and a second one. You get to pick between Knight, Rook, and Bishop. Then I will pick the teams based on the answers)

(Plz no cheating on the symbol test, but don't send them yet. Also you can send me your requests for team members but provide a clear reason for your picks and know that I will try to balance the teams to fit the story)

Turning her head slightly to peer around after hearing a southern cat call? Den Jin would bite the inside of her lip and mentally curse her mother for making her promise to be feminine. Why did she care what she dressed like? You'd think after four boys she'd gotten used to pants and shirts. Her eyes would rest on a male in spurs and covering a hat over his face. He too covered his lower face with a cloth. It seemed there was a girl sleeping near him as well. There was no use in being rude this early in arriving and going all 'Den Jin crazy'.

She'd return her golden-eyed gaze to the male and female before her the young woman, Sabrina, seemed to have zoned out in a daze but Den Jin couldn't figure out what had happened. "Interesting" She commented quietly. then she'd stand in silence watching this new guy, Arnold, scolding Sabrina. Immediately she wanted to know more about him. *no boys! No boys! once we land you are serious, no distractions...but he's so nice and standing up for others! NO! okay... D.J. breath* her mind was a scatter but her face seemed to stay the same.

Those fixated eyes seemed to smile a bit as she did under her mask. She was with others who dreamed like she did. Others who held her belief and desires. Maybe not to the exact detail but others like her. As Jeremiah asked her of her weapons she'd grin and take a few steps back when the boy was lying on the floor analyzing them. "Okay, be patient" she'd laugh softly. "I'll show you" pulling one of the poles from her back she'd hold it in the middle and with a slight flip of the wrist the fan would fall into shape. Spread across the material were five blades of silver with deadly sharp points. She'd hold her weapon out with her left hand and then pull out the second "They are Kilala, but yes they are good for slicing and dicing" she'd tilt her head and admire his gauntlets "Those look seriously cool" she motion to his gauntlets and find herself getting butterflies when talking about weapons.

Her golden gaze moved to Arnold as Jeremiah introduced herself "I'm Den Jin" her eyes scanned for her brother, he was off with his friends, ah well if she was going to be a Huntress Den Jin could takle the first steps into Beacon on her own. Right? As Arnold spoke of Beacon she'd nod her head "Two of my brothers graduated as Huntsmen from here... I read their letters every day saying how amazing it was here" she'd flip her wrists upwards and the fans would close and snap back into place on her back. Her long ponytail would sway across her back as she took a few steps closer to the windows. This was it, this was their first year in Beacon and these were her classmates,possible teammates, and they were all hoping to be Hunstmen and Huntresses.

"Game on" She'd say as she thought of what challenges could come there way. As the ship was landing she'd turn and look around "Well you guys what are we waiting for! Let's go!" and then she was moving in a blue blur towards the exit. Blue boots would hit the floor lightly as she looked to see if the sleeping pair had woken up at the announcement of arrival? Could they even be excited? Den Jin hadn't been able to sleep the night before, she hadn't even been able to sit still on the plane!

"I hate heights.." Jayden muttered.

He gagged once again and covered his mouth, trying to hold in the unpleasant things that threatened to leave his body.

Jayden glanced at Beacon Island in all it's glory.

Then puked into a nearby trash can.

There goes my breakfast.

Jayden wobbled around on the ship, unfocused. He was embarrassed that people had to see him like this.

"Never again. Never ever. Ne-" Jayden was cut off by another gag. He opened one of the windows and just rested his head, letting the fresh air calm him down.

Colt was actually starting to doze off but as he began to fall asleep, he heard the Loud comment the boy made. Colt jumped a bit moving his hat out of his face looking around. He only saw the 3 by the window talking and the boy seemed to be getting Really excited for some reason. He saw another guy begin to walk between them, He seemed to be telling the white hair girl off. He could hear the whole conversation at the end of it he spoke to himself, "Heh Girl got what she deserved."

He then noticed the ships landing gear had opened, Colt sighed as he shook the girls knee that was across from him as he says, "Time to wake up lady the ship is landing." Colt stands up cracking his neck, He moves the cloth infront of his mouth from his face tilting the hat once more. He begins to head for the exit keeping his hands in his pockets. Each step he took the spurs still changed, He stayed off to the side from the others as he gives a small smile thinking, So Im finally here huh.....? About time.

Arnold saw one of his peers,a girl calling herself Den Jin,display her weapon at request. It was actually a pair of weapons,folding bladed fans,although only one was pulled out. They looked to be great for slashing at flesh,but it was obvious they needed either Dust or Aura assistance for armoured Grimm,or throwing. With a smirk,the young Timsh decided to show off his weapons as well.

In a flash,Fire and Fury materialized in his hands as spinning blurs on his index fingers,Combat Blades attached. His fingers were threaded through the ring pommels,and the knives never seemed to rise or fall on the digits. "Fire and Fury. Kinetic Dust Blade Launchers. Utterly unique,too..." With a single fluid motion,he extricated his fingers from the pommels of his weapons,and flicked them up into the air. Time seemed to slow down for Arnold as he focused on the tumbling blades. He spread his arms wide,fingers splayed,and allowed his knives to fall.

He caught them deftly in a reverse grip. Now that they were no longer in motion,they were plainly visible. The weapons looked to be quite well taken care of,seemingly polished daily. The blades possessed only a single edge,and their back was far thicker than one would expect from a knife. Their edge was shallow and sharp,and the points were vicious. In a blinding motion,Arnold sheathed Fire and Fury into a pair of empty scabbards under his white vest,and disengaged the locks on the blades,and loaded blades from a set of blue scabbards.

"Inspired by the VPD's Special Tasks Division's ballistic knives. I figured that the Grimm need a bit of a sterner touch." The new blades looked remarkably different. They were dull,unpolished. They had no edge to speak of,besides the spear-like point and it's vindictive one-inch barbs. Finally,a bright blue stripe ran down both faces of the knife from hilt to tip. Obviously a designator of some sort. The blades seemed to radiate an aura of chill. "Blue is cryo,green is frag,red is HE,and orange is fire." With the barest of explanations given,he exercised his sleight of hand once more,detaching the cryo blades,reattaching the Combat Blades,unsheathing them,and resheathing them at the small of his back. "So,let's get this show on the road,eh?" He stood up,stretching his legs,and fell in line behind Den Jin with the remark, "Fans,gloves,knives and an acidic temperament. The Grimm don't stand a chance." He cracked a smirk as the party disembarked from the shuttle.

Jeremiah smiled brightly as Den Jin showed him her fan blade weapons, "Whoah! " he exclaimed as he suddenly ran from side to side trying to get a better view of the magnificent blades. "Very nice, very eastern" he mused aloud before he brought his hand toward her blade. Unable to keep himself from testing one of the sharpened dagger-like blades, of course he yelped in response as he his finger began to bleed. "So sharp..." he muttered, his eyes filling with a childlike fascination, and his smile never deteriorating even despite the pain. He shook his finger gingerly before turning back toward Den Jin. The boy no doubt seemed rather foolish in this instant , especially as he brought his finger toward his mouth instinctively, his saliva no doubt clotting the wound. Though as he did, the wound healed, not clotted, not closed, healed in its entirety. His aura suddenly sparked, though the others would be hard pressed to see it.

It was at this point that Den Jin complemented his gauntlets, which caused Jeremiah to stop gingerly sucking on his finger. Though he had failed to notice his healed finger in his haste to show off his weapons, he grinned, obviously proud of his creations. The watch on his left arm suddenly expanded becoming the dust canister accepting gauntlet, while the large metallic bracelet on his right arm unwound, wrapping tightly around his hand. "These are my babies, this is Sasha and this is Tammy" he said as he motioned toward each hand. "They're sleeping right now try not to wake them, they tend to get cranky" he commented confidently. He began posing with the gauntlets trying to show off when Arnold pulled his ballistic knife system out.

Jeremiah's eyes went wide, as his gauntlets folded into a wrist watch and large bracelet-like bracer once more. "Wow a system type!" he shouted as Arnold introduced the names of his weapons. They made his own named gauntlets sound kinda weak in comparison though the thought never occurred to him. "Blue, Green, Red, Orange so cool!" he shouted, he was almost hyperventilating, he felt weak in the knees seeing such a cool weapon.

Suddenly both Den Jin and Arnold began to run toward the exit, "Hey wait!" he shouted after them as he ran to catch up. Though in his hurry he tripped, causing a canister of refined red dust to fall from the bandolier he wore beneath his unzipped sweatshirt. "Uh oh" he managed to say meekly as the top popped off the canister, an explosion suddenly rocked the ship...

Meanwhile...

Sabrina was just getting to the exit, she was welcomed to the sight of a puking boy and near the exit. Could that be!? Professor Ozpin!? What was he doing on the ship!? She smiled, this was her chance to get in the headmaster's good graces. She brushed past the puking boy, scoffing as she did. "Ew..." she managed to exclaim before rushing to meet Professor Ozpin.

The professor was sitting near the exit, a cup of coffee in his hand as he sipped it slowly and welcomed the new students to Beacon. He had after all, hand selecting each one, and was now just curious enough with this new batch of students to make a personal appearance.

Sabrina was almost to the professor, she couldn't wait to meet him and impress him with her deep and refined knowledge of battle, strategies, and all things huntress. Though as she neared him she found herself falling to the floor as an explosion rocked the ship. She fell face first into the ship floor, a bucket of vomit falling way too close for comfort beside her. "What now!?" she exclaimed, her frustration reaching a peak.

Professor Ozpin however stood, his posture not effected from the explosion in the least. Though some of his coffee had spilled, regrettably. He sighed, having a good idea as to who was responsible. "Oh you do remind me of that one" he said coolly as he took the last slow sip from his coffee....

Colt stood at the exit for a moment as He sighed looking at his watch a bit eager to get moving. He looks at the sign that says Exit as he becomes lost in his imagination thinking, So its been that long has it...Well Im gonna find them Mom...Dad, don't you guys worry nothing nor no one will inpeed tha-... His Train of thought was broken as He heard the Explosion and it rocked the ship, His eyes widen as he held his hat and braced his feet so he wouldn't fall over. He leaned left and right when the ship rocked. He noticed Ozpin was standing there with no trouble with balance.

Arnold was nearly at the exit,and could plainly see Sabrina striding confidently to Ozpin,who was seated by the exit. Ozpin was aboard? I knew he wasn't your average teach,but some would call this fraternization... He shrugged,and continued on his way,right up until he heard Jeremiah call for everyone to hold up. Arnold turned and leaned on a railing,waiting for Jeremiah. When he tumbled to the ground,tripping over his own two feet,Arnold couldn't help but chuckle. "Watch you--" His words caught in his mouth,as a sizable phial of red powdered Dust tumbled from under Jeremiah's shirt,it's loose cap coming off in the process. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

Warning issued,probably too late,the unstable and highly energetic Dust exploded. Arnold clutched onto the rail with a deathgrip,but he still managed to lose his footing,and slammed rear first onto the metal floor of the ship. "That's gonna sting..." He regained his feet,and pushed himself off of the rail,surveying the scene. Arnold's expression lightened slightly when he noticed a slowly expanding puddle of vomit mere inches away from Sabrina. She'll be so pissed from that... And,as if it was prophecy,the haughty girl made a declaration of annoyance,while Ozpin remained quite stoic,seemingly more concerned with the few drops of coffee that had spilt from his mug onto the carpet between his feet.

Continuing his sweep,he saw Jeremiah,sprawled against the far bulkhead,launched by the blast,and covered head to toe in soot. The smell of scorched hair and skin was present,but he looked quite fine. Maybe his Aura kicked in. Arnold walked up to the dazed boy,and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Two left feet,Jerry?" Arnold hauled him up,and brushed off some of the soot on his arm. "I think Ozpin noticed you." Arnold pointed at the headmaster of Beacon,standing at the far end of the hall,mug of coffee still in hand. I heard that his hands are never empty... "Come on. Let's get this party started." With a clap on the shoulder,Arnold Timsh strode back to the exit in Ozpin's direction.

Not being able to stop herself from raising her right brown and give Jeremiah a rather rude look. Like he seriously just touched it? She'd bite her tongue still standing beside her decision to play nice and not react as she would to her older and ruder brothers. She'd nod her head as he showed his gauntlets.

"Fascinating" Den Jin would breath as she watched the launchers flip through the air and be caught by their holder. Her eyes would stare at Arnold as he explained his weapons and her mind just turned as it filed the facts in a little folder. She was learning so much about her peers and it would benefit her for the next few years to come.

"Well I can't wait to see you guys in action" Den Jin would say seriously.

~~~~~~ Running ~~~~~~~~

Den Jin would look back to Jeremiah as Arnold called out words she was not expecting. "FIRE IN THE HOLE" Snake-like eyes widened as she heard the canister connect with the metal flooring and immediately she'd push herself from the floor and force herself into a front flip. However she was close enough to the blast that she'd feel the pressure from it. Her body would be pushed furiously until she landed on her hands and knees roughly with her head down. Slowly looking up she'd let out a large sigh and take a deep breath.

"Well that was a very....different entrance" She'd lift herself up into a standing position and run her fingers through her long brown hair to fix it and replace the flying strands. Her golden eyes looked at all of the others and how they had survived the past few moments of departure. Sabrina was by vomit and Den Jin could not help but feel sorry for her, sure she had been rather rude but that close to someone else's bodily fluids. No thank you.

She'd wait for Jeremiah and Arnold to catch up and shake her head at them. "Typical boys not being able to wait til they are out of the vehicle before playing with their toys" She'd join them off the ship and notice Arnold pointing at Professor Ozpin. Her heart stopped! This guy had accepted her father's request. He was the only reason she was here. As they grew closer to him Den Jin would lower herself in a bow of greeting and acknowledgment to her new professor. Den Jin straightened her posture and her golden eyes hardened permanently. Serious D.J. had arrived, now was time for work.

Jeremiah was seeing stars, "what a pain" he muttered as a sat against the far bulkhead, his face and body covered in soot from the blast. He coughed up a bit of dusty black smoke, "Just great" he muttered before Arnold approached offering a hand. Arnold joked, two left feet, Jeremiah laughed though it hurt a bit to do so. "Yeah I guess" he said, a slight smile on his face as he ran hand through his hair, the dust coming loose in a cloud. He tried to stand but was still a bit too dazed to do so, he sighed but was surprised to see Arnold help him to his feet. His eyes lit up, I guess I made a friend , he thought to himself. He beamed, hearing Arnold's comment about Ozpin. "Oh no" he muttered, rather ashamed, he wasn't sure what to make of things, hell he wasn't sure how he had managed to trip on a ship after it landed.

Jeremiah sighed a breath of frustration as he was helped off the transport with Arnold. Laughing nervously all the way past Professor Ozpin. "Sorry for the turbulence sir" he said between his nervous laughs as they exited the ship. Jeremiah was still no doubt dazed from the explosion, his mind still a wreck from colliding with a solid steel bulkhead.

Ozpin merely nodded in response, taking a sip from his coffee, "mmHmmm" he remarked as the two found their way to solid ground.

Ozpin then turned toward Den jin, sipping on what little was left of his coffee as she bowed before him. "Ah Den Jin was it? Your father's request was compelling to say the least" he remarked before bowing back in response. "I hope you enjoy your stay" he said in a tone that conveyed somewhat more than his usual apathetic nature allowed. He then made his way off the ship, he would not toalk nor approach any other student, having no real reason to do so. He sighed, as he eyed Jeremiah and Arnold, but nonetheless continued his stroll toward Beacon's citadel.

Meanwhile...

Sabrina stood, dusting herself off. More than a little pissed as she made her way toward the front of the ship to make an introduction to Ozpin. Only to find Den Jin bowing to the headmaster, "That bich" she muttered under her breath. She was at her wits end, no longer able to contain her anger as this trip had so far amounted to a complete disaster. She took a minute to compose herself before approaching the professor, only to see him bow to Den Jin and head towards the exit.

"Dammit" she spoke between grit teeth, she angrily marched toward the exit, bumping into Den Jin on her way out. "Excuse Me" she muttered as she strolled toward the citadel, she had no time for this nonsense, though she'd be sure to find who the culprit was. She wasn't about to let this humiliation go unpunished...

(Ah crap late as always I suppose so is everyone just getting off?)

Jayden stumbled out of the ship and breathed in the fresh air.

"Ah ground. I shall never leave you again." He said. He spotted Professor Ozpin just leaving and the girl who rudely scoffed at him.

He walked around her, letting any anger he had at her flow away.

Jayden was not one to hold grudges. He didn't really know where to go so he just followed the crowd.

It was the smell of a putrid odor and the explosion on the ship landing at last that woke her up. Emily`s hair was tossuled and tickling her nose as she stood up tiredly from her nap confused to what exactly had happened before a pretty girl saying something about boys and their toys? Probably weapons is what she ment.

"Ahh, it seems someone got carried away." Emily thought. She carried her Bo-Sycthe in hand as she made her way towards the exit and land after a enthusiastic guy who seemed really glad to be on land who happened to smell like puke.

'Well that explains the smell' she thought walking pass him to approach the professor she had just noticed. Ozpin, was his name if she remembered correctly. She joined the group of other students and waited for the rest to arrive from the ship.

Colt shook his head adjusting his hat, "Wow! That was a boom!" Colt started to make his way off the ship. He patted his coat getting any 'dust' (Heh pun) off his coat, He then opened it quickly to see if his weapons were ok. Colt smiled a bit seeing beacon, He then looked back inside seeing the huge scrotch mark that was on the floor from the explosion. He looks at Ozpin grabbing the tip of his hat and tilts it towards him as a greeting then thinking, A guy like him On this ship? werid, why is that girl bowing to him? Eh whatever. Its not like he wants to know a guy like me. He continued to solid ground as he takes in a fresh breath of air, "This is going to go great." Colt starred towards the morning sky admiring it then looks a the Academy its self. Colt then thinks, Ozpin did accept me I should atleast say thanks...I guess...Eh not my style. Colt continued walking with his hands in his pockets looking back at Ozpin one last time then looks forward walking.

Ruka Cayler,the heir to the Cayler business.Adopted into the business,with new and loving parents.Her past hidden in the shadows,even from her parents who know almost everything about her.As the young woman made her way down the gangplank,one of the news links was left up,and it had just went to commercial.A model appeared on the screen advertising dust,and if you were paying attention you would notice the model was in fact Ruka.Ruka stood in front of the virtual image with a finger to her mouth,and a blank stare,after a while she began to strike poses along with the commercial version of herself.Each pose cute as the last,which soon ended with her signature,double kiss peace sign and wink,"Hehe!"Ruka giggled to herself,walking pass all of the strange looks she was getting.Popping a lollipop into her mouth,the freshman Beaconer almost bumped into a guy,Colt,towering over.

Colt was looking around taking in the scenery He takes off his hat wiping his forehead with his fore arm. He sighs, trying to determine what this school is gonna teach for killing monsters?. He gently places the hat back onto his head, as Colt then notice out of the corner of his eye somebody. Looking to see who it was, He saw a girl, a small one at that she dident even look like a teenager in Colts opinion, Why is this little girl here? He thought for a moment. He starred at her with a bit of a concerned look, She looks to be a little over 7. Colt then says, "Ah ain't you a bit young to be in a place like this kid?"

Manny finally gets off the ship and starts to look around in aw "wow its just like how grandma and grandpa described it".Manny starts to chuckle and says,"I can tell already this will be fun".Manny starts to walk through the crowd and passing through some of the new students.Manny then stops and had thought and wondered "wait wheres my ax"?Then he realized that he forgot it on the ship.Manny starts running back to the ship and says "yeah this is a great way to start the day".

Ruka looked at him with a blank stare,while she adjusted the candy in her mouth with her tongue.The girl dropped her head to the side,and shook it in a no.Ruka took out her umbrella and opened it to hide herself from the sun,and shook her head once more.Ruka's smile came back to her face as she waved to him,and curtsied in his direction,just to be polite,but after coming up she slipped the stick that previously had the lollipop,at the other end,on it and slipped it into her pocket just to drag another one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back