RWBY: The Next Class

not necesarrily PM me @Micheal Embers

Oh and srry I haven't posted the emerald forest test yet everyone, I've had work all weekend and been super tired. Anyways the post is gonna be awesome I assure you. And it will be up today, also I have found the theme for the first through third arcs. I'll post it along with the emerald forest arc, after all why not have some theme music for our first 'season'? Anyways please stay tuned for the Emerald Forest!

okay posted, I can't wait for the action to start. Though I also dread it, (The seperate encounters for 6 groups until they meet up is gonna be a bit of a headache) Though it shouldn't last too terribly long, and just playing Grimm doesn't take up too much effort.

Oh and @Micheal Embers PM me I do think I can accept you but you'd need to make a character skelly ASAP

Name:

Ash Burnsteen

Male

Weapon Type:

Broadsword / Assault Rifle

Weapon Appearance:

Weapon Ability/Details:

As a sword it can contract the blade into the hilt to make it more convenient to carry around as well as simply shortening it to dagger length. Pulling a piece of the guard back along the hilt preps the clip built into the handle and opens the barrel on the other half of the guard.

Bio:

Born to a dust salesman and a housewife in the city of Vale, Ash never liked the quiet life. He skipped out on school regularly, got into fights and was considered to be a general nuisance to everyone simply because he felt bored. Of course his parents were of little help as his father had a soft heart and his mother simply cried at hearing her boy was becoming a delinquent. It wasn't until an old friend of the family came to visit did things change. The man, a veteran hunter, learned of the boy's problems and decided to help the family with a very simple solution: give him something to focus on. The man taught Ash to fight, helping him forge a goal to put his destructive tendencies to good use. With the skills he gained from his teacher he easily got admittance into Vigil and now Beacon a few years later.

Personality:

Ash is impatient, brash and quick to anger. He has little interest in doing mundane things and simply sitting still isn't much of an option for him. He's distant from most people simply because none of them are interesting and the few exceptions can usually keep his attention though rarely do they help temper his attitude.

Appearance/Look:

@Micheal Embers Accepted, make sure you post (very) soon, since the test is starting we gotta get you in on it!

@TKolord I'm sorry but I still cannot unerstand your posts, I've been working with everyone else and they've been trying to work with me to improve the quality of their posts. Anyways I'm sorry to say but I've gotta help the villains and other students out here. If the villins have trouble understandng the posts then it derails the whole rp, let alone if I do, then I can' propery incorporate you into the plot so I appologize TK but Micheal Embers will be taking your slot.

@Robin man no wories bro, you are working at it I can see that. Just work on the ast tense/present tense a bit. Other than that there's not too much wrong. Though make sure your active, in this rp theres no such thing as side characters. Everyone is a man character so I need everyone to post regularly or I can't progress the plot.

@the juggernaut your improving, and I got your PM. Your all good, and trust me when I say I'll work with you. If your ever in doubt about a pot feel free to PM it to me and I'll be sure to help you with it.

Anyways without further ado I present the intro for this arc:

[media]

[/media]
(Now I can't animate an intro scene, though if I could it would no doubt rock!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome song choice, Killer, Nano always puts out the best tracks. When I did the KHR RP, I was tempted to use some of her songs, but I was determined to find ones that weren't used in anime. You have no idea how hard that made things...

yeah the KHR song was also really good, I liked it a lot. Though I was dissapointed to see all the rprs kinda fall out. Anyways yeah, I'd been debating what song to use for a while so I finally just decided to suck it up and pick. ARc 3 will have a new theme.

I was sad that it died, I had nine arcs planned out, with opening and ending themes. Making it an RP gave it complications, like trying to have everyone active, so I made it a manga instead. It's nothing fancy, but it turns a nice profit from some people who have actually heard of the series and want to buy a copy. The funds help out with buying new supplies and such.

I can help find some suitable tracks if you'd like.

Alright time for the awesome things to happen! Oh how I love the Emerald Forest, and the awesome fight it will bring! ;)

Oh and while I'm talking allow me to shamelessly plug my second and equally awesome rp. I promise it won't replace or cause me to forget this rp,(I have 4 more arcs planned) so check it out if you want. It will also be quite awesome I assure you.

The Link is here:

http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/nano-a-world-unknown.15172/#post-565271

Hope to see you in space! I think we'd have fun there! :big grin:

Omg!!!!!!! I'm am so sorry#!!!! I've had multiple internet problems and went over my data so it had been turned off my phone... have I been kicked out yet

#deeplyapologetic

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nah Krisi I believe you're all good, I'm sure everyone understands that sometimes shit happens just reply when you can :3

@KrisiStar your all good, just post whenever you can

As for @Lucem Tenebris , @Mitaku , @Ineffectivd , @heartsteal22 , @the juggernaut , @Micheal Embers if you could all please post soon. The pace will be quickening rather well...quickly and with it new drama and suspense will unfold. I took quite a while planning the story to include all of your characters and so it'd be a shame to watch it go to waste. Anyways post when you can (though sooner would be better than later), and remember we can't do it without you!

I do hope to post as soon as possible, but unfortunately I still require a response from juggernaut.

very true, I do acknowledge this and if I must then I will create alternate teams to help fill the gaps posed by people that have or plan to drop out, though it will make my posts a little longer...

My situation is quite simple to solve if juggernaut decides to drop the rp, and I could likely get most all of it in just a post or two given permission.

Until then, @the juggernaut, I'm waiting on you.

Save me a spot. I was planning on making an RP like this. Later on when we knew a little bit more on the series, but I am joining in on this.

yeah sure, if somebody drops out (which I think several people have) then there are definitely some spots open, all of which are crucial to the plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back